Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses (28929 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
Remember the story

https://www.nairaland.com/3794487/kwara-state-university-student-beats

Latopeal:
Am also a 400l student at kwara state university (kwasu)...this Mariam in question slapped the guy twice at stomach care before the guy retaliate and when d case was taken to school authority she claimed her glass and the money for treatment is 18 thousand which was collected from the guy in question and was given to her by the school authority... The question I also want to ask her is that why did she use hijab to snap the picture instead of her normal identity and she want to spoil the school reputation claiming the case wasn't attended to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Holami001:
May God help us from devil inform of human"Ameen".I don't really know wat dis lady in question want.she organize some boys which am sure of for gud 3xce to deal wit sanusi in Ilorin. Pple should just pls stop insulting hijab .nobody in this youth age, that a lady we slap twice and you we keep claim.also to nairaland,before you post any report pls make findings.from this post they already label the guy as evil which is not truth.they is nothing like he having someone as a backbone as the lady address. if yhu have the full knowledge of wat really happen I believe yhu we label the girl as devil.
#although we really respect ladies a lot but all men deserve some respect as well.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Holami001:

The girl slap d guy twice first

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique please push the feedback

Cc
Thatfairguy
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by adadike281(f): 10:40pm On May 12, 2017
evil under hijab! cover head but show d world your ugly side.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 12, 2017
Harfosky. It's not as reported
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by smellingmenses: 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
evil under hijab! cover head but show d world your ugly side.
Young guys and guys in general should be extra careful around ladies.. you slapped​ the guy twice repeatedly​ and he responded in kind.

You reported​ to the school authorities and you claimed money .....
But still came to social media to defame him... carefully leaving out where and how you slapped him resoundingly​ and repeatedly​ in a bukateria. ... publicly.

The hijab you are wearing forbid slapping a man..if you can dish out slaps you shouldn't complain if someone retaliates​

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by AK6464(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2017
Can someone please write in English language?

45 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by dahunsy(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2017
coughs***clears throat#.....despite the fact that nairaland iz a forum...wer dick n harry can post anything,I will implore the mod's to pls do investigate delicate stories like this that can trigger religious buhahaaa before pushing it to front page....its crystal clear d lady in question is a mischievous slowpoke, I don't support d guy's action either..buh pls Nairaland shud improve on this

35 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2017
AK6464:
Can someone please write in English language?

10 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by smellingmenses: 11:14pm On May 12, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat#.....despite the fact that nairaland iz a forum...wer dick n harry can post anything,I will implore the mod's to pls do investigate delicate stories like this that can trigger religious buhahaaa before pushing it to front page....its crystal clear d lady in question is a mischievous slowpoke, I don't support d guy's action either..buh pls Nairaland shud improve on this

Supported 100%

28 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by decatalyst(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2017
Typical of almost all Nigerians!

We do not address issue to show it is devoid of prejudice and disdain for a particular religion, ethnic group, gender and party affiliations.

This lady obviously did something that may not be right and she went ahead to fan the ambiance of gender and religious sentiment to appeal for pity.

Terrible action from a supposed learned and pragmatic youthful mind. undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by bodejohn(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2017
Most Nigerians believe the first side of the story they hear...and in a flash switch sides once the other side of the same story is relayed...

I am certainly not understanding these Nigerians....

5 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by chiraqDemon(m): 4:39am On May 13, 2017
Abeg all the ppl that were commenting on the other post should come and see o
For me respect is reciprocal, in this age of gender equality and feminism if u dish me slap then u must be prepared(both physically and mentally) to receive ur own.

But come wetin human being see for this kind woski girl nau. Even me wey dey shy and introverted i de only approach fine girls so wassup d guy nau?

24 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by smellingmenses: 5:11am On May 13, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by ThatFairGuy: 7:58am On May 13, 2017
So that's how it was! May God Almighty forgive us.. after all these, what else did she want then. That's not fair of her at all.
SmartChoices:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique please push the feedback

Cc
Thatfairguy

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Prognose: 8:19am On May 13, 2017
The rate at which girls cook up these one sided stories nowadays is alarming angry sad angry :

10 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by smellingmenses: 9:27am On May 13, 2017
I expect lalasticlala to push this counter thread

Nairaland allowed the poor guy to be demonized

Prognose:
The rate at which girls cook up these one sided stories nowadays is alarming angry sad angry :
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Prognose: 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

I expect lalasticlala to push this counter thread

Nairaland allowed the poor guy to be demonized

Cc lalasticlala. Pls dont let injustice prevail.
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by smellingmenses: 12:20pm On May 14, 2017
Prognose:

Cc lalasticlala. Pls dont let injustice prevail.
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by samadorah: 2:38am On May 15, 2017
SmartChoices:
Remember the story

https://www.nairaland.com/3794487/kwara-state-university-student-beats

very stupid a girl after all the school authority told the guys to take Care of her bills, she still went up with some gang embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mumu what else do you want?? Broke ass!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by samadorah: 2:43am On May 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Abeg all the ppl that were commenting on the other post should come and see o
For me respect is reciprocal, in this age of gender equality and feminism if u dish me slap then u must be prepared(both physically and mentally) to receive ur own.

But come wetin human being see for this kind woski girl nau. Even me wey dey shy and introverted i de only approach fine girls so wassup d guy nau?
Nobody asked her out she was just trying to sugar qoute the story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2017
samadorah:
very stupid a girl after all the school authority told the guys to take Care of her bills, she still went up with some gang embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mumu what else do you want?? Broke ass!!
Shocking
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Prognose: 12:59am On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:

Shocking
What's more shocking is why lalasticlala doesnt want to take this thread to frontpage. Is there something to lose from proclaiming this boy's innocence? Is it pride that they know they pushed unverified story to front-page and now don't want to admit their mistake? Would they react in a similar way if it was lalasticlala's own brother being banded as a thug like this?

I don't understand.

Modified. Good job@lalasticlala.

See as she pose wella for the pic in second video like an innocent lamb.

11 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Alisegun(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2017
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Tazdroid(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2017
Hmmm, what a beating.

I hope the swollen region heals back to its normal state

NwaObinkita:
cool
The human body is beautiful when it is thoroughly beaten.

Like if you concur

Share if you think I am a psycho

Quote to express your view about this psycho grin
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 9:21am On May 16, 2017
why I come book space for this kind topic?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Mujaheeeden: 9:22am On May 16, 2017
She deserves what she got though i can't lift my fist against a Lady
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by BrutalJab: 9:22am On May 16, 2017
I know there is more to the first story because that girl is too fugly for that kain treatment.

Since she was the first to report it on the media, Her fellow ill mannered girls don already dey judge the guy.

Let us all endeavor to always listen to the accounts of both the victim and the accused before judging.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by moorevic(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
wasn't this same girl that was said to have been beaten by the same guy above for refusing to date his friend, now its she slapped the guy which warranted the guy to beat her. This forum is going kablowey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Victor Akinbile Arrested (Pics) / Nigeria Man Jailed In Scotland For Swallowing 1kg Of Cocaine (Picture) / Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.