Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses (28931 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Prognose: 10:26am On May 16, 2017
addikt:

We are very sorry sir ....

Ah, after drinking 4 cups of water , I finally reach the promise land , abeg dey reduce your English sometimes ...

lol, just kidding though wink
E reach to beg d guy grin
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by manikspears: 10:27am On May 16, 2017
akpasubi777:
What if he had met someone like this?
That first picture reminds me of one Igbo girl wey dey my class for jss3 even seniors dey fear am.
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by seangy4konji: 10:32am On May 16, 2017
COMMENT ON THE ISSUE HERE AND LEAVE ENGLISH FOR LAWMA...u fit carry english certificate collect land for ONIRU?
MARYchiells:

Did I see 400l student's report with such English write up? Education system is dead and our future is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
seunfape:

quote where are you from ?

Who's asking?
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by IbrahimJafr: 10:52am On May 16, 2017
OmG jst days ago dsame pic of both d gal nd guy came out wit a dffrnt headline abt him beatin her bcz she rejctd his frnd.... Bloggers Y?
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by cytell56: 10:57am On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:
Remember the story

https://www.nairaland.com/3794487/kwara-state-university-student-beats

Na mumu dey worry all of una, the person wey dem slap, the person wey slap and you wey dey carry the news. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by babooshka: 11:05am On May 16, 2017
All these plenty talk! How will a girl just dish out slaps without provocation?! D guy must av said smthin stupid. Nobody seems 2 be asking dat, they're just capitalising on d fact dat she slapped him 1st. It's this same nairaland that when a guy slaps a girl 1st, they'll run and ask what did she do or say b4 being slapped. D OP sef is clearly one sided with his poorly constructed narrative, mtcheeew! I remember sanusi lamido recount a story of how his daughter who I'm sure was wearing a hijab, slapped a guy who tried 2 bully her in school, and how he was proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2017
babooshka:
All these plenty talk! How will a girl just dish out slaps without provocation?! D guy must av said smthin stupid. Nobody seems 2 be asking dat, they're just capitalising on d fact dat she slapped him 1st. It's this same nairaland that when a guy slaps a girl 1st, they'll run and ask what did she do or say b4 being slapped. D OP sef is clearly one sided with his poorly constructed narrative, mtcheeew! I remember sanusi lamido recount a story of how his daughter who I'm sure was wearing a hijab, slapped a guy who tried 2 bully her in school, and how he was proud of her.
Hmmm how? Violence is never a viable option for anyone to engage in
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by babooshka: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
jesus500:
. Wow, I so much like this story, I really want to join army as well, someday to come, through DSS.
Mtchweeew! So u want 2 join d army so u can beat ppl up, whether provoked or unprovoked, and show urself. U need ur head checked. Ppl join in order 2 defend d country and fight criminals and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by jesus500(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2017
babooshka:
Mtchweeew! So u want 2 join d army so u can beat ppl up, whether provoked or unprovoked, and show urself. U need ur head checked. Ppl join in order 2 defend d country and fight criminals and terrorists.
mr man who told you that would be my objective? Passion is my impetus here. I have always liked army right from childhood because it is a national symbol of strength and honor, please don't misconstrue me.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by gudofuck231: 11:47am On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:
Remember the story

https://www.nairaland.com/3794487/kwara-state-university-student-beats

Guy pls next time contact your nearest village female boxer or female wrestler for revenge, only medicine for wicklow na hot eba
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by donqx: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by sojayy(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
R. I. P .....English
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by eyinjuege: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
babooshka:

She shouldn't have slapped him regardless of what he said to her.
That's why I find it stupid for men who justify beating their partners because she spoke rudely or abused them.
She did wrong by touching him first and she got served. It's a pity our law enforcement are not reliable. He shouldn't have paid for her treatment because she started the whole brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Prognose:
The rate at which girls cook up these one sided stories nowadays is alarming angry sad angry :
That's how they are, datz why u hv to becareful with them
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by MarieSucre(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat#.....despite the fact that nairaland iz a forum...wer dick n harry can post anything,I will implore the mod's to pls do investigate delicate stories like this that can trigger religious buhahaaa before pushing it to front page....its crystal clear d lady in question is a mischievous slowpoke, I don't support d guy's action either..buh pls Nairaland shud improve on this

Very true.
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by 900warriorz: 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
see the mumu thing way slap person....why would that fine boy even allow.this girl to make a publicity stunt out of him? if that kind girl near me, naa slap I go take follow am....that fine boy just allow this hijab wearing hoeloshow to use him and shine.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by jahbiz: 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
What worries m most is da op grammar despite claiming he is in 400level...
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by blackboy(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
Can we believe this story and don't believe the earlier side of the story. The guy who assaulted her no come out but someone else who sharp. I know a girl who never wore hijab but on her own changed in school to full hijab.
The issue is that someone toasted her and she declined and that led to her assault.
They might have had a copy of this her picture which made them want to toast her but to their shock she has changed and couldn't accept it.
The girl should take the assault case to the police!! No reply this guy. Him and his friend see her past pic and they want test her. She has changed. Respect ppl and accept ppl have changed the past is past.
what he did was wrong. She slap him 2 times,hmmm tell us another lie. Kwontinue counting slaps.
Re: Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses by Olomigbona(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Time will tell d truth. And it will heal d wound in d Heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread / Man Plucks Neigbour’s Eye With Bottle During Fist Fight In Lagos (photo) / Nigeria Man Jailed In Scotland For Swallowing 1kg Of Cocaine (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.