Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Become An Epoxy Applicator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become An Epoxy Applicator (577 Views)

Become An Epoxy Floor Applicator / Learn How To Become An Epoxy Applicator / 3D Epoxy Floor Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become An Epoxy Applicator by puff1: 7:03am On May 13, 2017
A training programme on epoxy floor system is currently on going. We wish to to use this medium to inform the general public that epoxy floor system Atlanta Virginia. Is organising a training programme for both men and women to learn the great and unique skills. After the Training programe applicators we be employed by the company to work as a field applicators.Epoxy floor system is the newest of floor system in the world. More beautiful and durable than tiles.The beauty of epoxy floor system is beyond un imaginable Training start on the 15th of may 2017 .Time 10am.Venue Abuja stadium. indoor hall
Send cv to francisnnoli@gmail.com
call 07057944475

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become An Epoxy Applicator by afeezco: 12:53am On May 14, 2017
This is great for me, I can tell you that very many people want to part of a program like this but can find the best institute as most are just deceiving, believe me we need program like this in the country for graduate, undergraduate and interested Nigerians, please why don't you promote this training more online for people to view especially on site like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc or even you can try Wax Page link is http://www.waxpage.com your can advertised the training free on the site even if it is one or two people that come from there it is what trying as it is just free

1 Like

Re: Become An Epoxy Applicator by osamaBUSH(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2017
I would have love to attend but the venue is kinda out of reach for me. sad!
Re: Become An Epoxy Applicator by Nobody: 10:17am On May 16, 2017
When are u planning to come to Lagos will like to be part of this training
Re: Become An Epoxy Applicator by puff1: 10:22am On May 16, 2017
Next month. Call me by monthend

(1) (Reply)

START SOMETHING / N-power - Assesment Timetable For All Classifications Discharged / Information To 2016 Npower Non Graduate Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.