Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (84364 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by browniex: 4:54pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:
More reason I think most pastors are delusional people that should be on medication
and thier followers are just zombies

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
browniex:
and thier followers are just zombies

Exactly!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
grin wtf!! I don't know what to say i am overwhelmed with laughter
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by enomakos(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
stupid
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. You mean it? Still a miracle though. God just provided breakfast for the crocodiles. He is the great provider.

grin cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by wakes: 4:58pm On May 13, 2017
REALLY?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by permit(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
The power is still available like the days of old but it can't be accessed like the days of old cos of the little faith we have.
He for first go test am for small stream for backyard naw
. Is'nt faith 2 small wit ds post
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by judgedredd22(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:
More reason I think most pastors are delusional people that should be on medication

especially down south, with all the grass eating, rat poison drinking, panties chewing and snake snorting!! grin grin grin

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Jumbus31(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Sheeple spotted

Even Shekau, and his Christian-killing friends got to wake up.
Some people post like they have body odor. I mean, none of your friends can come close to you to tell you that you're senseless?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by atm090: 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2017
judgedredd22:

especially down south, with all the grass eating, rat poison drinking, panties chewing and snake snorting!! grin grin grin

Oh hey, there you go!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by judgedredd22(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh hey, there you go!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by brojoshua: 5:13pm On May 13, 2017
Thank God for making the false prophet and fool, food for the hungry crocodiles. May be, who knows, the other false prophets will hear this and repent from their falsehood and turn to Christ in truth.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by chiraqDemon(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
Nigerian pastors are sensible and only want ur money , they are like lecturers, they will teach u about faith, if u want practicals go home and do it yourself.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by bionixs: 5:22pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not the 1st & only weird behaviour from a pastor, so of course I'm going to draw a conclusion that some of them are not all there. They're nuts!

Coincidentally, most mental disorders manifest themselves through religion, with some people believing that God is speaking to them to do things that may put their lives & other people's lives in danger, à la James Warren Jones, etc.
oga,leave pastors out of this,i repeat
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 13, 2017
bionixs:
oga,leave pastors out of this,i repeat

It's about a pastor, what did you expect? Plus I don't like your tone, leave it or what?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by openmine(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2017
what was really the reason for such?
Or was he trying to show off?
So that he can boast about his ability to walk on a swamp filled with hungry crocodiles?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Benitogucci(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2017
The crocodiles be like give us this day our daily bread.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by dreamangel: 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
psp2pc:
bloggers and lies... a Google Search of the pastors name only brought out articles of him eaten by crocodiles... so the pastor doesn't have a profile anywhere before now..
bloggers carry una wahala de go..

Thank you. It is better to confirm before commenting. Lies everywhere
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:48pm On May 13, 2017
Jumbus31:
[s]Some people post like they have body odor. I mean, none of your friends can come close to you to tell you that you're senseless?[/s]

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by izby(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Now his village witches and wizards are singing ...is Awa work o, soft werk
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by adontcare(f): 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
Lol. The crocs will be like: what a marvelous God, he hath done marvelous thing for me.
way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in d darkness,
He is a great provider.
Give thanks to the holy one, give thanks because of he has done. grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Jpaul16(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by LordCenturion(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2017
RaptorX:
Fake story, Mpumalanga is in South Africa not Zimbabwe.

Mr man, calm down nau, they didn't specify that mpumalanga in Zimbabwe, they just said a Zimbabwe pastor whose his church is in mpumalanga,wat if they said a Nigerian pastor whose his church is in Cape Town, does that mean Cape Town is in Nigeria?...
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
sleepyeyez:
It wasn't faith d man had, but mental retardation
What if he had successfully walked on water with d crocs just watching! I bet you'd be here jumping upandan praising Jesus, anuofia!
Didn't Jesus say if u believe, greater miracles will u do? Things like this brings to question d credibility of d bible, is it really d word of god or d work of some smart men. Cos if u try exercing ur faith by proving d bible right, u end up looking like a fool, that's if u survive it n same xtians will castigate n insult u for exercing ur faith, saying you're testing god
My only worry is, tomorrow som nitwits may start saying this deluded man died for our sins.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by seunfape(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
He wanted to try Jesus
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by enimooko: 7:11pm On May 13, 2017
JamesBond:
Hallelujah!

I don't blame him, i would perform stunts for my gullible sheeple to get their tithes too

This is how I crossed my own crocodiles. ..

Live and let live.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by decatalyst(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.

Dude I f**king laughed hard reading the first sentence grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by decatalyst(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
God is not a magician; God works miracle because there is a need, and not a magic originator that guarantee show off.

My God does wonders but he doesn't do it for show off!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by bionixs: 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:

It's about a pastor, what did you expect? Plus I don't like your tone, leave it or what?
because,thats the fastest means to acquire curse or destroy your life by installment. The issue was about A pastor and you responded a by ALL these pastors that bla bla bla. Hope i read it well. All pastors are not fake and when you refer to all,you incurr the wrath of God who anoited the real ones
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2017
We still don’t understand how this happened because he[b] fasted[/b] and prayed the whole week.” said Deacon Nkosi

Half chop for the crocs angry
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2017
bionixs:
because,thats the fastest means to acquire curse or destroy your life by installment. The issue was about A pastor and you responded a by ALL this pastors that bla bla bla. All pastors are not fake and when you refer to all,you incurr the wrath of God who anoited the real ones

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.