Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama (34847 Views)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by sugarbelly: 10:59am On May 13, 2017
Pop singer, Davido, welcomed his second daughter, Hailey, in America from his second babymama, Amanda. While it seems like the world is happy for him, there is a particular lady, Ayomide Labinjo, who could not care less about the new addition to his family.

The young lady had accused the singer of impregnating her about three years ago and abandoning his responsibility as a father. Even though Davido has publicly denied the child, Labinjo had since dared him to come out for another DNA test but the singer has refused.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the young lady said that she is not happy for the singer even though it seems the world is happy for him. She queried why he would take care of his other two children and be a doting father to them but refused to do the same to their alleged child, Mitchell, whom she claims to be his first child.

Our lawyer has sent a letter to Davido’s father since April 20, 2017, we have not got any response till now. I am not happy about this whole situation. Why would I be happy for Davido? He should be taking care of Mitchell the same way he is taking care of Imade and I know how he is going to take good care of this one. What is my own offence?” she queried.

When asked if she does not feel that the way he treats them could be a possible sign that the kid probably does not belong to the singer, she challenged him to have another DNA test.

“What do you mean please? Then why isn’t he coming out for the DNA since he is denying the little girl? Why has his father refused to get back to the lawyer? David is the father of my daughter, at least I was not raped. I know who impregnated me! Besides, if he doesn’t want to go for the DNA, he has siblings. Let them come out or probably go the traditional way to know if she is their daughter or not.

“I don’t know and I don’t care about any ‘Americana;’ all I want is for him to take care of Mitchell. She’s also his daughter and first child for that matter,” she said.

Source: http://punchng.com/i-am-not-happy-for-davido-alleged-babymama/

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by sugarbelly: 11:00am On May 13, 2017

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Sapphire86(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2017
But why are all his babies female?? Are all his male swimmers sleeping? Or maybe the male swimmers are saving themselves for his wife!! Or maybe those baby girls will teach him to sleep around less cuz what goes around comes around.

So wizkid has 2 sons, Davido has 2 daughters

Who's gonna knock up a 3rd woman 1st??

#SillySaturdayThoughts

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2017
sorry eeehn

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by veekid(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
Who is asking for your happiness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by brunofarad(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
Ok

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
Sapphire86:
But why are all his babies female?? Are all his male swimmers sleeping? Or maybe the male swimmers are saving themselves for his wife!! Or maybe those baby girls will teach him to sleep around less cuz what goes around comes around.

#SillySaturdayThoughts
are females not children?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by DollarAngel(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Ask Skibi of Five Star Music he faked his Death still he did not blow, Imagine not to talk of you faking pregnancy you now want to blow, my dear try hardee life could be unfair at times

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by ameezy(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Weed
Ihgbo
Awon slay angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by TheWiX(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
undecidedThis b!tch is crazy angry

What ever happened to being miss independent angry
So because it's Davido we are talking about he must come and put you on a salary angry
If he was a good for nothing broke ass nigger I'm sure she would have been dying to cut all ties with him and move on with her life.

Why hate on an innocent child angry
All because it's Davido

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by dancewith: 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
What's our society turning into?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by nnokwa042(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]mad over u here in vienna
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Benekruku(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

#SillySaturdayThoughts

What goes around, comes around

He is making the future baby mama's

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
Let this children use condom naa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by KKKWHITE(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
Cant understand women anymore they cant live a decent life Baby mama everywhere

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by sbashir10(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
Some girls sha, dey just get pregnant anyhow like dog, all in the name of dating a celeb...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by davibid: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
Exactly what happens when you f**k without c-o-n-d-o-m, when you are yet ready to be a father

All these girls that open legs upadan for small boys in the name of celebrity...

Be wise!!!!

wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by ngoben(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
anoda olosho

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by chynie: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
Go and train your baby well
Tomorrow davido may come looking for her
But for leave OBO alone e no want

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Moving4: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by okonja(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
It is well angry angry
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Pavore9: 6:38pm On May 13, 2017
The boldness with which baby daddies and baby mamas are pushing their stories is daring!

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by SexyNairalander: 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
booked
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Ranlan: 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Benekruku(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
Be shouting deeper, stronger and harder during the bout

Now it has happened, they re sworn enemies

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Odunharry(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Cant understand women anymore they cant live a decent life Baby mama everywhere
Once you super rich, you see women all around you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Chrisrare: 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
Well most naija women are worthless, dis one doesn't even have any shame. Y open ur legs for a man u're not married to in d first place?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by sisisioge: 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin

...but the first DNA says he's not Michelle's father nau. Please get on with caring for your bundle of joy biko.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Benekruku(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
sbashir10:
Some girls sha, dey just get pregnant anyhow like dog, all in the name of dating a celeb...

How about the Celeb that played unsafe? He is innocent abi?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama by Ajewealth123(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm
I know an opportunist when I see one.
The lady is just trying to identify and associate.
I know if truly he has a baby for davido,they talked about so many alternatives which the lady is not ready to take.
She just want to bore him a child and identify with celebrity so she would be celebrated and start opening body parts anyhow like Sophia.
Pls tell her kolewerk.

If you have a problem with my comment abeg don't disturb yourself too much,visit the nearest lagoon for baptism.

Before you start wishing same on your mother and sisters, no say I no send

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym After Eating Too Much Eba (Photos, Video) / Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.