Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria (38433 Views)

Poll: can you invest in haulage

what do you know about haulage: 33% (11 votes)
haulage business is it good: 66% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Need Info On Haulage Business / Please Give Me Info On Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by headworld: 9:06am On May 25, 2011
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

Like we always say: “Every opportunity begins with a proposal”

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by ooa194: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by ooa194: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by ooa194: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by 9jaCrusade: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2011
I got a contract from a cocoa company in Osun State. It is a Very good package. It involves moving cocoa filled containers from Ilesa to Lagos. This is tue peak season and I may not be able to make it with my own truck if I have to buy it.

Therefore I am looking at an agreement with a haulage coy to execute the contract. It should last till February next year.

I just met with my friend, who happens to be the MD of the company.
He has requested to know how many trucks the coy may be willing to commit to the Ilesa-Lagos route.

The company will be willing to sign some agreements with your haulage. But they require some documents like insurance, company policies etc.

There is another deal I have which is less formal. I will need to lease 2 nos of 15/20ton truck for hinterlands. It is a cash cow. The distance is between ondo and osun states. I need dedicated trucks for the route. But the maintenance will be executor's.

We also should discuss my premium and mode of payment on the earlier deal.

Please note that I have secured this contract but I need a dependable and reliable executor. Time is of essence. Everyday of downtime is cash gone. I am looking at next week to seal and execute the deal. It should be treated with utmost urgency.

Please kindly let me know asap if you are interested in working with me on it.

plus234technologies@gmail.com
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by mroluway: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Its very had to trust someone nowadays. I read this Free haulage training from A to Z and i learn A LOT. @fullforce, thanks for starting up this Post. if not, Nairalanders Wouldn't gain this type of Scamming Experience.

I will advise anyone who have encountered similar problem with anyone claiming to be helping on this Forum to Make quick Notification/ Alarm. So that more people don't get Sink in the Scam hole.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by BBM: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2012
mr_oluway:

Its very had to trust someone nowadays. I read this Free haulage training from A to Z and i learn A LOT. @fullforce, thanks for starting up this Post. if not, Nairalanders Wouldn't gain this type of Scamming Experience.

I will advise anyone who have encountered similar problem with anyone claiming to be helping on this Forum to Make quick Notification/ Alarm. So that more people don't get Sink in the Scam hole.
@mr olu plz send me d a-z of d manual, franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Good and educating trend...
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by uwish: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
HI,

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS? ATTEND AN ALMOST FREE & PRACTICAL SEMINAR IN LAGOS BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NO & HAULAGE to 08132820002 for more details & space booking

THANKS
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by uwish: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by king9952: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
strikerealgold@gmail.com>>>@fullforce. I have beginning to enjoy this guy's class untill biodun's accusation, the forum believe in fullforce and i am one step away in believing up to doing multi-millions business with this guy, not responding to the accusation makes one wonder if fullforce is really whom he claimed to be or an imposter. RESPOND TO BIODUN'S ACCUSATION FULLFORCE.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by olowojuwon: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
is d lesson on haulage still on?if yes let me know by mail me on my box olowojuwon@yahoo.com
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by jidowu84: 2:00am On Nov 16, 2013
hmmn @fullforce, am not here for criticism o but i have always told people to stop blabbing if all you know abt a particular biz is based on paper/online research not in real time. a lot of things are involve when it comes to doing biz in nigeria, ranging from govt. policies to etc..... all this sweet coated write ups will only cuase trouble btw investors and managers.
@biodun, this guy may not be as bad as you think , maybe he miscalculated. maybe you should be a lil bit lenient with him. i hope he should be able to explain. and again , dnt close ur mind at doing biz with we ur brodas at home. enikan lo pari lado ti won fi pe awon ara ado l"apari. se u gat me?
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by lukman22: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
were them dey? this thread can't just die like that. started with real intent but was derailed by a water tight allegations against fullforce. first, fullforce need to clarify the lingering accusations to clear his name. secondly, am thinking UWISH need to take over the forum and enlighten us about this gold larding business.
thanks mate.

grin wink cheesy
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by rebirthto: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Please can someone advice on a a very rugged and cost effective 2-3 tonnes van I can buy to haulage Agricultural products:
please note the van will embark on 400km journey twice a week .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.