Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Do You Want An Android App For Your Blog ?.come In !! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want An Android App For Your Blog ?.come In !! (445 Views)

Need An SEO Friendly & Well Customized Blog? Come In / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want An Android App For Your Blog ?.come In !! by Donald3d(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2017
I would not bore you with long stories if you want an android app for you blog (specifically wordpress self hosted blog).

Kindly contact me .

Here is one i created for autojosh.com .

Autojosh is the number one car blog in Nigeria .

I also happen to write articles for him.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.donald.autojosh&hl=en

You can download the app to and try it out .

One major feature of the app is the ability of the app to save your blog posts locally so your readers can read posts when they don't have internet connection.

Another important benefit is for those who have issue getting adsense approval,I would integrate admob and other ad networks for you to make money with .

And it would have a beautiful interface,and color scheme to suit your blog .

Its custom built .

Starting at 10k(depending on the features you want in the app) this is a limited time offer .
I could also train you on how to create it yourself, a training session is coming up so follow me for updates.

My contact : info @ donald . com . ng
Re: Do You Want An Android App For Your Blog ?.come In !! by Donald3d(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2017
Here are some screenshots:

(1) (Reply)

This Crazy User Just Zipped Through Zipcodespostal.com - The Review / Need Some Help With Adsence Status / Uk Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.