Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out (19090 Views)

Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Ishilove: 5:42am On May 19, 2017
MRSANITY:
if her news were fake you won't feel the need to curse her so much. You are breaking the rules. You are rude and uncouth.
I'm just seeing this. Get the fvck off my mentions because Judging by your posts and topics, you are one of the ubiquitous trolls flooding Nairaland with their sociopathic and hateful comments and this is the first AND last time I'll be dignifying you with any kind of written response.

Any further reaction from me will be via the report button.

Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets / Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.