Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Learn Real Working Ways Professionals Use To Make Money Online Now 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Real Working Ways Professionals Use To Make Money Online Now 2017 (368 Views)

SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / Click Here To Make Money Online Now Now / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Real Working Ways Professionals Use To Make Money Online Now 2017 by hanson432: 3:56pm On May 13, 2017
If you are looking for real working ways to make money online this year then i think you are in the right place because through this lesson you are about to take, you will learn how to make money online this year 2017 and beyond.
As we all know we have gone into almost half of this year and many of you reading this post are still living the same old living you have been living in the past years. Each new year, people tend to make positive statements like "This is my year", "This is a year of new beginnings" which is good but after the first month of the new year, they fall back to their old state and continue with old life but the reason why it always happen this way is that people are always afraid to try new things and there is also ignorance in the midst of people today.There is a popular saying that goes "If you want something new to happen to you, Try something new". This is what i want you to do 'TRY SOMETHING NEW'. Before the other half of this year, i will like my blog readers start making money online so that is why this post was drafted for you (my blog reader).
In case you are not aware, the global number of internet users has risen to about 7.5 billion people over the years and this clearly shows that hundred of thousands of people have developed interest in the internet for one reason or the other. To me, i see this as an opportunity to start making money online either from my country or abroad.
In the quest to make money online, many people has fallen victim of some work-from-home sites that promises to pay them large amounts of money for referring people to their site (driving traffic to their sites) while many others has been scammed and have lost some good amounts of money with no results but today i am glad you found this lesson because after reading this lesson, you will know that making online is real and you will learn real working was to start you own passive income generator but before i continue, i want to make you understand that there are two types of online earners and they are long-term and short-term earners. The former starts a business and looks forward to making profit and growing his/her business to stand in the future while the latter just looks for quick ways to make money online for use at the moment. Whichever category you fall into, i promise that you will surely benefit from this lesson so pass close attention.
There are many way you can make money online. (Over a thousand and one ways) but today you will learn the top 5 trending ways the experts use to make money online. These ways are

Affiliate marketing
Selling your own products
Selling your services
Network marketing
Blogging

1 Affiliate marketing:
To my own understanding, affiliate is the act of selling other people's product for affiliate commission. A person who is involved in this way of making money online is called and affiliate marketer. What an affiliate marketer does is to choose a particular niche (a specific topic) he/she will like to make money from especially an area he/she is passionate about for example fashion, cooking, interior designing, graphic designing, web designing etc and then join and affiliate program which allows him/her to sell products related that niche. The products are always given the person in form of links called affiliate links and in some cases, the person is also given the banners/pictures. It is then left for the person to try to sell the products to the people that needs them using a good strategy. This strategy may be to start a blog /website were he/she will share useful information related to the product he/she is about to sell and then build a good relationship with the readers of that website/blog. After this, he/she can now be able to recommend these products to the readers and once the any reader purchases the products, he/she will make money from it. The strategy may also be to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc to drive targeted traffic to the products it all depends on the marketer. The most most interesting part of this way of making money online that you don't need to have your own products before you can make money. All the things you will need in order to be successful here is a profitable niche, a good paying affiliate program and a good marketing strategy and you will be worthy of the title "Affiliate marketer". There are so many companies that offers affiliate programs but the most popular ones are

Clickbank
Cj Commission
E-bay
Amazon associates
Shareasale

and here in Nigeria were i come from we have

Jumia affiliate program
Konga affiliate program

2 Selling your own products:
Personally, i love this way of making money online because even if you are a fashion designer, you won a supermarket or even a company and you have products for sale you can make money online and boost your sales. All you have to do is to get a website or blog and get get people to know about your business by constantly promoting your website or blog and announcing it all over social media platforms and within a short period of time, people interested in you products will begin to order from you. If you are lucky, some customers who are satisfied with your products may even spare you extra cash (yap, i actually made about $80 from some of my customers like that). Apart from selling physical products which may pose the stress of product delivery to your customers, you can also sell digital products such as e-books, videos,audios,apps etc containing useful information that they need because one thing i have come to find out is that millions of people are seeking certain information and they are ready to pay for this information just as far as they can get what they want. Selling digital products is actually my favourite i this category because
an expert post from
http://www.onlinehomeworker.tk/2017/05/top-5-trending-ways-to-make-money.html

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Payoneer Pound £ I Buy Payoneer Euro € I Buy Payoneer Dollar $ / Buy This Beautiful Blog + Nigeria Adsense At A Pocket Friendly Price / Free Articles For Your Blog Or Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.