Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) (2459 Views)

'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal / Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) / Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by saydfact(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
Written By: Ayomide

- Real Madrid and Barcelona are ranked the top two clubs in the world
- Chelsea are surprisinly ranked 44th in the world while Man United are eight
- Argentine club River Plate are ranked 10th in the world, Arsenal are 36th
- Madrid were just toppled with Barcelona ranked 1st for the previous 151 weeks

Real Madrid have been ranked the top club in the world in a ranking compiled byclubworldranking.com.
The rankings takes into consideration clubs around the world, their performances and quality of players they have.
The pictures below show the rankings;

Culled: TalkFootball on www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by saydfact(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2017
Ranking 42 - 50

Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by Moving4: 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
Nice
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by Ikem11(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by potent5(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
All this yeye post sef.
If I catch you...

Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by saydfact(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2017
Ikem11:
Don't post rubish
http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/

At least my club enter this your ranking.. grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by saydfact(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2017
potent5:
All this yeye post sef.

If I catch you...

Dem. Dey. Catch. Air..... Come. Catch. Now. grin
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by mikron(m): 12:45am On May 15, 2017
hope the loud mouthed blue fans are seeing how low their club is ranked compared to the darling, biggest and most recognized club in England. man united rules cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by PhilAmadeus: 9:48am On May 15, 2017
My club might be in 6th position...kokan aye we still be their Dad for Epl...#GGMU
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by saydfact(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2017
mikron:
hope the loud mouthed blue fans are seeing how low their club is ranked compared to the darling, biggest and most recognized club in England. man united rules cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na dem be ur champion ooh
Re: Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) by mikron(m): 1:47am On May 18, 2017
saydfact:

Na dem be ur champion ooh
champion wey others neva be before? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto Poses With Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha (photo) / Give Us A Smile ( Mario Balotelli )! / Watch African Cup Of Nations Live From The Us And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.