Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (82401 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by banmee(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2017
mzzhavilah:
as if gucci didn't start from somewhere,how is it fraudulent did she tell u it's original gucci? Her buyers kn it's fake yet still patronise her. Instead of u to give her kudos u are yapping, if she do ashawo u go complain she now has handwork u dey complain still .

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#

The mindset of a Nigerian is just fantastic. So because her buyers know it's fake, it is ok to copy someone else's brand without compensation. And you'd be pissed if someone says Nigerians are corrupt. Corruption is not when you steal or take bribes. It is also about how you think and Nigerians thought process is utterly phucked up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by SafeDavid(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
This shouldn't be encouraged. She's making substandard replica of known brands.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by dominique(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2017
I don't understand why people are insulting the poster that called her out for imitating other designers' logos and trademark patterns. Copyright infringement and counterfeiting is wrong and it is a criminal offence in civilized countries. I applaud the lady for being hardworking but her imitation of brands is wrong and it is a type of fraud. Let's stop applauding fraudulent acts.

7 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 9:45pm On May 13, 2017
mzzhavilah:
as if gucci didn't start from somewhere,how is it fraudulent did she tell u it's original gucci? Her buyers kn it's fake yet still patronise her. Instead of u to give her kudos u are yapping, if she do ashawo u go complain she now has handwork u dey complain still .

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#

Shut up.

Instead of her to make her own logo, she is stealing the brand and logo of other companies and you want to defend that?

Foolish people. You are all thieves then you wonder why you are ruled by them. Buhari was right to say you are all fantastically corrupt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by goingape1: 9:45pm On May 13, 2017
sar33:
At a time where many Nigerians are complaining of economic recession,Anastasia Uzodimma,an Imo state lady based in Port Hacourt has been making waves with her job as a cobbler.Many of her products have been transported to USA,Italy and Germany.This should as a motivation to 'lazy ladies' out there.Below are photos of some of her goods.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

nice one!

unlike the one we got here doing asahwo up and downing opening leg for who to pay them.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
She should stop making Fake assss products. I however commend her entrepreneurial mindset. Making fake products is fraudulent, she should invent her own style and brand rather than copy. I don't encourage the making of fake products

5 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

If I can set my eyes on you and I get to know your marital status is single...I'll marry you. This is a wife material. Keep it up God will see you through in Jesus name. Just try and get a brand name and logo for yourself and God will take you place.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Uzobest4christ(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
Kudos lady
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by bionixs: 9:48pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:
She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
and you are here on NL spreading fake news. Are you gucci or versace,Solicitor ?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Am sorry to say but you may never make progress in you life if you continue like this. Nairaland has given illitrates the opportunity to show their narrow mindedness. Smh.

Lol, I am well educated successful and abroad. You are in some village and you're telling me about making progress?

First stop praising your sister for image rights theft, then grab a book and learn what the word "illiterate" actually means.

I don't care if you have never left your village, state, country or Africa. If you do not know what the word means don't use it.

7 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 9:50pm On May 13, 2017
bdauran:
Do better than her let us see.

I am not a pauper. I don't make bootleg and I don't buy bootleg or support those who do such.

Why can't she make her own brand? Instead of stealing the hardwork of others and making it her own.

5 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by bionixs: 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
mzzhavilah:

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#
no mind the jobless boy child

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
SAY NO TO FAKE PRODUCTS. NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO BE INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. I ONLY ADMIRE HER DESIRE TO SUCCEED BUT THE STEPS SHE HAS TAKEN ARE FCKING WRONG.. .

5 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by mercy232(f): 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
Either fake or Original, sha dash me dat white slippers abeg.. thanks in advance..

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
bionixs:
and you are here on NL spreading fake news. Are you gucci or versace,Solicitor ?

Does your brain work? Is she a licensed manufacturer of gucci or versace? Since when did they began manufacturing in Nigeria?

You hypocrites!

You cry about APC thief that and PDP thief this, yet you all are thieves. You're no different and would do no differently than those you condemn.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by grandstar(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
Acidosis:
This is ridiculous.. She can make money without using those Versace and Gucci image.

A lot of Nigerians are irredeemably dum.b as seen on this thread.
Very predictable set of unreasonable zombies.

This is plainly ridiculous. Nigeria can never grow if these clueless mgbeke Gucci fakers continue to destroy the image of the country.

Using another luxury brand's image to sell your fake product is jailable. Imagine selling Zobo drink with Coca cola bottles, logo and brand? This is exactly what she has done. Her hardwork is paying off in the wrong way, through a wrong approach. If you must make fake, at least don't rub it on our faces.

Even king Solomon said do not the righteous overmuch, why bring desolation upon yourself? It's no big deal. For the show industry here to boom, there needs to be zero import duty on parts, single digit lending rates and massive foreign direct investment from overseas especially China. An improvement in infrastructure will also help
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
bionixs:
no mind the jobless boy child

Jobless? I actually have employees lol! You're one of those trash that beg me for naira saying well done whenever I visit. Now you have mouth.

See the stupidity of people lol! You are mad that people say she should not steal image and she should be original and creative; make her own image to build her own brand.

Backward, lazy and uneducated people.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by dominique(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
donhils:

I can't believe 17 people actually liked this shït posted here.

I also liked the comment. If you lot attacking Fallout87don't see anything wrong in counterfeiting, then we have a big problem in this country. She should never have showcased those shoes on SM like that. If those pictures gets to the design powerhouses she's imitating and they decide to press charges against her, it is a case she can never win. She should channel her hardwork into her own unique designs.

6 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
mzzhavilah:

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#

The shoes without D Gucci & Versace logos are perfect. I think she should stop using those logos, rather she can design her own logo, it will be very nice. Dat way, haters will not have anything to say.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Jobless? I actually have employees lol! You're one of those trash that beg me for naira saying well done whenever I visit. Now you have mouth.

See the stupidity of people lol! You are made that people say she should not steal image and make her own image to build her own brand.

Backward, lazy and uneducated people.

I am glad you pointed it out. You don't have to reply Anyone again. Salvage your sanity while you can. A lot of Nigerians are irredeemably f00lish

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2017
Lol! There are a lot of shoe companies in Nigeria set up by females dt are actually successful. What's so special about a roadside unoriginal cobbler making knockoffs?
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Am sorry to say but you may never make progress in you life if you continue like this. Nairaland has given illitrates the opportunity to show their narrow mindedness. Smh.

She is doing very well. I love independent women. But she we be more appreciated home & abroad if she gets her own logo.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by savagefinder: 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
bro I feel ur plight and I know it's not easy being among the sensible few in Nigeria, ALOT of sentimental judgements everyday and we the few sensible ones will speak up and get bashed for it.. Okay fine, I first saw her I think last year, she was making these shoes and came into the spotlight, I applauded her but now, you've gained publicity and even contracts from USA.. Why not think of your own brand name? Your own logo, your own marketing scheme, I expected her to have even expanded by now and even made a good place to make her things but no she wants to settle for less, all these her Facebook posts are nothing but appeal to pity, you've started sending shoes to USA and Germany, you need to stop thinking like a street girl and Start marketing, create a social media page, take professional photos of even ur self as the model then when you add a Lil emotional write up it will make ur sales fly.. But no.. She's content with the "hardworking" comment she gets from blinded Nigerians.. I really really want her to continue in this vein, I own a company that is into music currently after that, I am coming for the fashion industry... With my brand, I hope to drive out all these fakes.. And I pray you are here to watch it or maybe be part of it

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
sar33:
At a time where many Nigerians are complaining of economic recession,Anastasia Uzodimma,an Imo state lady based in Port Hacourt has been making waves with her job as a cobbler.Many of her products have been transported to USA,Italy and Germany.This should as a motivation to 'lazy ladies' out there.Below are photos of some of her goods.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

Italy? They'll just arrest her. Tell her to get a fcking brand o. Dare to be different! $ strive to be original!. This news is pathetic

4 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
solobet9ja:
U ar a fool and an enemy of gud thingsg

You are an enemy of the English language, education, knowledge and even intelligence.

Instead of posting illegible nonsense online, go back to school and get your degree, then become useful to your society.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Trinicol3: 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
Hater!
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

What are you saying? Every buyer knows its fake. But that doesnt mean it doesnt give value worth how much its bought. How would you buy a gucci probably worth 5
100k at 3k and wouldn't knoq it's fake?
Just like buying a venza at 600 k and pretending you didn't known it was stolen.

Let's encourage her to put her own logo & not copying other brand's logo. Wish her all D best.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Charly68: 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
This is far better than cucumber business ..keep it up girl.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
shes a shoemaker n not cobbler.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Yourvillagepipo(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=fallout87 post=56490480]She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?

Smh

Hmm
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by NickD(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

I'm sure ur one of those jobless lot who go online spilling traash..instead of appreciating the young ladies hard work. U better grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.