Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (82477 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:
She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
use your brain and let applaud you too
ipob tout

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by achikefifty(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh

Which one your sister, Aunty or the entire woman from your village dey produce?
Am sure they are registered in one brotel or the other.
Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Funkychic(f): 7:01am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

Killjoy! u think its easy, right? Oya, let's see ur own handiwork if u think u have one smh #enemyofgoodthings#
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Aremuagan144(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
u r nothing but a haters,were is the one u made stop this hatred
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by napoleon77(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2017
MXrep:

keep quiet my friend, you all bought fake nokia phones knowing full well its china, its all about affordability

It is you who should keep quiet! Who told you I ever bought fake phones? Do not assume that everyone bought fake phones like you did. We all can't be like you!

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
did she write gucci on it?
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by mzzhavilah(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Shut up.

Instead of her to make her own logo, she is stealing the brand and logo of other companies and you want to defend that?

Foolish people. You are all thieves then you wonder why you are ruled by them. Buhari was right to say you are all fantastically corrupt.
where did buhari say dat? I can see u are a bitter person.keep hating while she keep making money

FYI ode, it wasnt buhari who said that it was David Cameron to the Queen of England.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Shugadpuna: 7:40am On May 14, 2017
Allright, I admit it, I came here expecting to see say NA ashawo she dey do embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Rather than commending a gal for not standing in d street at night but rather hussle for herjob which is even more associated with men.
Instead u are critizing her and still claiming right ontop of it. SAYING WELLDONE BEFORE ANY OTHER CRITICS WONT COST U ANYTHIN.

Nomatter how u try to beaUtify ur comment.
It cant covr d fact that u are a hater.
People like u hardly see progress.
I wonder why some people dont see anything wrong in faking things....from drugs, books, CD, coca-cola. And telling them to channel and package their ingenuity the right way....u become tagged as a hater by scumbags such as you. Something is inherently wrong with your psyche...

i have two female friends that have taken to the same profession and i admire what they do same way i admire her hustle....that wont stop me from advising them ....thats the only way to grow in business. But how will a thick person like you see that.

I can see....you are an irredeemable idiøt....and this will be the last time I will quote you....so fvck off

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by dominique(f): 7:42am On May 14, 2017
mzzhavilah:
where did buhari say dat? I can see u are a bitter person.keep hating while she keep making money

FYI ode, it wasnt buhari who said that it was David Cameron to the Queen of England.

FYI David Cameron is the former prime minister to the entire Great Britain not just to the queen of England. You people defending criminal behaviour just proved him right.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by mkoabiola: 7:49am On May 14, 2017
All these bloggers can lie for Africa.

U mean there are no Pam sandals in US and UK.

Continue
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Odingo1: 7:52am On May 14, 2017
dominique:

FYI David Cameron is the former prime minister to the entire Great Britain not just to the queen of England. You people defending criminal behaviour just proved him right.
You are getting it wrong,the girl is right in what she is doing,business have to lean on bigger ones to shoot.
[/b]China,Taiwan started with copycat and to today they have shoot up[b],copycat is not a crime for a third world developing country and nobody will sue her for that,she is trying to break even with a known product,Gucci and Versace will be happy for what she is doing, as far as is in third world country.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by ceejay4real(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

Why are you a kill joy? Na bad belle go kill you for this your life! Instead of u applauding the young lady for being proactive and productive, you are here spewing garbage from that gutter u call a mouth! Nigerians are so difficult to please and u are a classic example!
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by ceejay4real(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2017
sar33:
At a time where many Nigerians are complaining of economic recession,Anastasia Uzodimma,an Imo state lady based in Port Hacourt has been making waves with her job as a cobbler.Many of her products have been transported to USA,Italy and Germany.This should as a motivation to 'lazy ladies' out there.Below are photos of some of her goods.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

Thumbs up sister! Keep it up and may God bless your efforts even more! Nigeria really needs more women like u! One love!

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by darkckUSA: 7:55am On May 14, 2017
God bless you and your handwork my sister
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by ceejay4real(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2017
sar33:
At a time where many Nigerians are complaining of economic recession,Anastasia Uzodimma,an Imo state lady based in Port Hacourt has been making waves with her job as a cobbler.Many of her products have been transported to USA,Italy and Germany.This should as a motivation to 'lazy ladies' out there.Below are photos of some of her goods.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

Sister Anastacia please call me. It's important ok? Thanks in advance!

CJ
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Odingo1: 8:00am On May 14, 2017
For those shouting scam,Nigeria is a third world country and copycat is allowed as far as is not sold as original ones,Gucci and Versace will be happy to see her handiwork because that will promote their brand.
Copycat is different from producing sub standard goods or piracy.
China and Taiwan started like that and nobody sue them.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by chikazor(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2017
carry go girl, i like hard working ladies like u not follow follow men type
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
mzzhavilah:

miss, nobody is hating. If she listens to this correction...she stands to legitimately make more money.

Go to Ojota market. There are shops there that sell fake liquid soap labels of known brands....shops that buy flavours and chemicals in bulk, and then they adulterate it with harmful nonfood grade substances and package it in smaller packs.

These are the kind of mind sets we shouldn't have in this country.

let me ask you this.....how would you feel if someone fakes your product and sells at dirtcheap prices.....after you have borrowed money from the banks to build your brand...after you have spent many sleepless night brainstorming and cooking up brilliant ideas on how to make money.

The sooner this lady creates her own footwear brand, the sooner she will arrive at her dream.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by TerrorSquad147: 8:12am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
stv.peed hypocrite like you. If she were forrking up and down you'll be the first to shout "ASHEWO". No she's hustling legitimately and you're complaining,.....infact God will punish you there, bast.arrd

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2017
Odingo1:
For those shouting scam,Nigeria is a third world country and copycat is allowed as far as is not sold as original ones,Gucci and Versace will be happy to see her handiwork because that will promote their brand.
Copycat is different from producing sub standard goods or piracy.
China and Taiwan started like that and nobody sue them.
I beg to differ sir. Gucci won't be happy to see her handiwork....what she is doing isn't putting money in their pocket... its sabotage. Read something about counterfeiting on wikipedia.
Its illegal and criminal

That we are third world doesn't mean we shouldnt encourage creative people to build their own brands.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Odingo1: 8:15am On May 14, 2017
Tayeni:
miss, nobody is hating. If she listens to this correction...she stands to legitimately make more money.

Go to Ojota market. There are shops there that sell fake liquid soap labels of known brands....shops that buy flavours and chemicals in bulk, and then they adulterate it with harmful nonfood grade substances and package it in smaller packs.

These are the kind of mind sets we shouldn't have in this country.

let me ask you this.....how would you feel if someone fakes your product and sells at dirtcheap prices.....after you have borrowed money from the banks to build your brand...after you have spent many sleepless night brainstorming and cooking up brilliant ideas on how to make money.

The sooner this lady creates her own footwear brand, the sooner she will arrive at her dream.

You need money to build up,there is nothing wrong in copycating a super brand.
China and Taiwan copycats for years before they started with their own brands.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
Odingo1:

You need money to build up,there is nothing wrong in copycating a super brand.
China and Taiwan copycats for years before they started with their own brands.
e dey pain me as you dey talk am again say nothing dey wrong in counterfeiting.
For her stage....she doestnt need a lot of money to stamp her name on those beautiful slippers. She can make her own hot stamp....embroider her name on it....or she can screen print on it....so many cheap ways to do it.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Emmahunk(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
So surprised that a Nairalander called the genuine efforts of this young lady fraudulent and got 104 likes. He/she accused her of making fake Gucci and Versache shoes. This mentality is exactly what has kept us where we are today .
China and Taiwan were once known as safe havens of fake products . Today, China is one of the World's strongest economies.
Kudos young lady cobbler.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by jacoik(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
you are a fool. I can't believe your type exist
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Fearcom(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

Are you for real? She's not carrying guns or smoking weed like an armed robber, terrorising the whole place. she's being creative, productive and putting her TIME and ENERGY into something good. she should be commended.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Odingo1: 8:25am On May 14, 2017
Tayeni:
I beg to differ sir. Gucci won't be happy to see her handiwork....what she is doing isn't putting money inpocket... its sabotage. Read something about counterfeiting on wikipedia.

That we are third world doesn't mean we shouldnt encourage creative people to build their own brands.
There is nothing wrong in it,it is different from counterfeiting because it is not been sold as original brand,prikin bag, Gucci,Versace,puma,jojo armani etc all have a strong imitation in China producing at large scale yet the company is not bordered because is just ordinary polo they produce in large quantity and put puma or jojo armani on them,it help to advertise the original company name worldwide,that is why they are keeping quiet about it.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by xynerise: 8:27am On May 14, 2017
She should just remove the Gucci logo and she is good to go
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Unclerukus: 8:31am On May 14, 2017
I detest lazy and dependent ladies, no matter how pretty a lady might be, lack of those two means she's an empty shell.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by kowema(f): 8:33am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

My thoughts exactly.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by erico2k2(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2017
mzzhavilah:
as if gucci didn't start from somewhere,how is it fraudulent did she tell u it's original gucci? Her buyers kn it's fake yet still patronise her. Instead of u to give her kudos u are yapping, if she do ashawo u go complain she now has handwork u dey complain still .

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#
I think this is uncalled 4, the person you quoted was right, She can have her own brand made, and if its her destiny, she will succeed too irrespective of waht the Devil thinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.