Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm (58712 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by obataokenwa(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
What the fucckk is that?
Where da fucckk are u from? Village champion
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 13, 2017
ZarZar:

When cooked, what does it look like? Chicken or beef?
cheeiii women women !! see forming Aunty na your type deh chop lizard and house rats self , come here de form Americana. comot for road make I pass jareh.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by crackhouse(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2017
Keep killing bro one day u guys will kill and eat a rat of 20yrs old thinking it's a grass cutter.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
larrypourl:
Bros sha be careful oo you remember say Ebola don hit Dr Congo again now grin OK

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices
I want the brown size 47 pls chat me up on whatsapp 08066 220 033 thanks
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by zinaunreal(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2017
Wicked Nigerian
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Saeed110: 12:09am On May 14, 2017
Hope eh no get hantavirus..... Lols
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by supereagle(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You people eat anything

AJE Butter
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by 2sexynet: 12:32am On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

You'd eat that? It just looks like a giant rat to me lol.
lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Ewww, I swear I'd never eat it, knowingly.

u never can tell fa
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by emeka2847: 12:43am On May 14, 2017
Babachir!
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by melodyogonna(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2017
ITbomb:
This grasscutter gave us a hell of a run with superb hiding skills but today was my day and I caught it

The pepper soup is still on the fire lolz

If this is what going to farm means, I will be there next weekend
if u finish dat nchi only u ehh
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 12:53am On May 14, 2017
Ok, I want to look for trouble

BUHARI grin grin grin

I'm out
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by menwongo(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I am very far from that
Ok. I thought is only tivi the like it nst
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Le2money(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2017
But u call it a grasscutter..... Why don't u leave it so as to serve as ur labourer in helping u to cut all the grasses on ur farm, why killing it? grin
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Maski87: 2:32am On May 14, 2017
Oke ukwu
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Amberon: 2:51am On May 14, 2017
Not if my mom made it , hehehe.

But hey, in SA y'all don't eat bush meat?
ZarZar:

Ewww, I swear I'd never eat it, knowingly.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by AlphaStyles(m): 4:46am On May 14, 2017
pepper soup oo
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by AlphaStyles(m): 4:47am On May 14, 2017
prinsam30:
u just killed an innocent grasscutter, looking for food to survive

what a wicket world

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by AleeDee(m): 5:20am On May 14, 2017
Instead of u to leave it to continue "cutting" the grass of ur farm in order to save cost, now u af kilit. Tomoro nw u will come to nairaland nd complain u paid ppl N200M to cut d grass in ur farm. E no concern me sha
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by AleeDee(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=56500160][/quote]
Dats hw d poor farmer too came out lookin for food. Wats dat topic called in biology sef?
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by israelmao(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2017
Oh Babachir so sadden!
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 6:25am On May 14, 2017
Alphamale2017:

i have eaten rabbit of the same size before. the one i ate was reared at home though . that was way back
There's a difference between rat and rabbit.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 6:28am On May 14, 2017
Safiaa:
What the fucckk is that?
A rat/rodent I guess
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by thunderbabs: 6:45am On May 14, 2017
Food chain.... tongue
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by dcolumbus001: 6:45am On May 14, 2017
am not understanding, you mean up till now Op nevee prepare the pepper soup finish, cos thats the only thing i want to see.. Abi the grasscutter don resurrect and run back to the bush
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Mpanyi: 7:13am On May 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Aunty, giant rat ke?
No mind those wey dey form nonsense
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Taoflash(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2017
canerat
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 7:22am On May 14, 2017
Amberon:
Not if my mom made it , hehehe.

But hey, in SA y'all don't eat bush meat?

We do. But it's slightly different eg. warthogs, antelopes etc. Nothing too out of the ordinary like snakes etc.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by SUNDICOS(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:
Wtf! That's a rat na grin
o boy you get better talent oo,
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Esji80(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2017
Chai wetin be this? It looks like rat , , , kusu , bera or burgu in my local dialect...
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Timoodi: 7:47am On May 14, 2017
grass cutter is not a rat,children of indomie generation, they don't even know bush meat.that meat you saw over there is very expensive even more than your beef.it reminds of the good old days we don't go to village without my Dad stopping over to buy it.very delicious
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm by Nobody: 8:10am On May 14, 2017
SUNDICOS:
o boy you get better talent oo,

Thank you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.