Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos (46733 Views)

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady Lola Ekugo, has shared her story how she met her husband Kelechi while living in London eleven years ago. According to her, he stood by her during trying times when she was sick. Read what she shared below;

Remember, anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you.... Not long after I met this man right here 11 years ago while living in London. I fell very sick, I was losing weight drastically. I kept going to the UK doctors and they couldn't diagnose me for months.

Eventually I was diagnosed with a rare strain of Tuberculosis, no coughing but just doing damage internally and killing me slowly from the inside. The journey to recovery was tough!!

I was in and out of the hospital while in my Final year of Uni, 6 months of intensive treatment, 2 Operations, I didn't even want to look at myself at some point. But this man right here... Mr Kelechi was right there, in the storm by my side and since then....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-met-her.html

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by forMom(f): 8:28pm On May 13, 2017
I will never let you go love nwantiti grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Alleviating: 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by talk2alabama: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
He picked her up when she needed help the most... Awww

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
forMom:
I will never let you go love nwantiti grin

Never believe e still dey sha.

After proposal, guys dey run when babe get headache or high temperature pass 5days grin

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
I wish them the best. He has seen her at her worst...
This is all it takes to hold down a good woman, Love and Support.

Sadly, some of my Nigerian brothers think it's all about money and sex. When they chop their money finish, they'll na come online and be opening 20 threads in 2 seconds grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5309677_cynthiababimarch17624508_jpeg_jpeg68a82e688841ea4295748d0fe09ff67e
I pray for this generation of slaykings, awon prick administrators and waist benders...may their minds grow, so that their dicks can make better decisions. Amen smiley

Sisters, when you meet that good man, cherish him. We don't want a situation where to see a good man would be like solar eclipse. grin

162 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
my sister pocohantas na u sabi....nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:
This is all it takes to hold down a good woman.

Love and support, but some of my Nigerian brothers think it's all about money and sex. When they chop their money finish, they'll na come online and be opening 20 threads in 2 seconds grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5309677_cynthiababimarch17624508_jpeg_jpeg68a82e688841ea4295748d0fe09ff67e
I pray for this generation of slaykings, awon prick administrators and waist benders...may their minds grow, so that their dicks can make better decisions. Amen smiley
Amen.
Oh Pocahontas...my dearest Pocahontas...you surely use your brain...chop kiss... kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by BlackDBagba: 8:43pm On May 13, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Amen.
Oh Pocahontas...my dearest Pocahontas...you surely use your brain...chop kiss... kiss kiss

Babe!
14years o shocked
Make we chop knuckle abeg grin

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Fadman4real(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Love and support, but some of my Nigerian brothers think it's all about money and sex. When they chop their money finish, they'll na come online and be opening 20 threads in 2 seconds grin

Sisters, when you meet that good man, cherish him. We don't want a situation where to see a good man would be like solar eclipse. grin

Always partial in your judgement, what about our ladies, you did not see the ones who would sleep with anything they see for money.

The ladies we av today are as bad or even worse than the guys.

68 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by optional1(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
does such a man still exist

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2017
optional1:

does such a man still exist

Yes they do and I'm one of them smiley

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Babe!
14years o shocked
Make we chop knuckle abeg grin
grin grin cheesy
Your head is there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Caringguy:
How many demons have you converted so far?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

How many demons have you converted so far?
I wanted to give you a good reply to your question but when i saw your pic i had to keep my mouth shot lipsrsealed I'm sorry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Poco baby, you forgot the pepperdemgang oooo. wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2017
where my fuvk. I cant find it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
Fadman4real:

Always partial in your judgement, what about our ladies, you did not see the ones who would sleep with anything they see for money.

The ladies we av today are as bad or even worse than the guys.
I guess you didn't get my point.
Focus on the key words "This is all it takes to hold down a good woman...Love and support"

A good woman is the target, not olosho.
Now, any woman who would sleep with anything for money isn't a good woman. Any man who will patronise or sleep with such a woman isn't a good man either.

Summary: They deserve each other..

For the good men seeking to hold down a 'good woman'. It's not about the money, it's about you. How indispensable and valuable are you? When you're gone, if you ever do go, what would you be missed for? Just the prick and money? or your tenacity, steadfast support, ambitious nature ...alongside other factors.

Same applies to the woman.
When your ex/gf thinks of you, what do you think is the first thing that comes to her mind? grin

By the way, I have repented. Calling me partial will make me backslide, don't let the devil use you. embarassed

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by optional1(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2017
Caringguy:

undecided

lolz dey decieve urself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by tifany89(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Caringguy post=56494424] I wanted to give you a good reply to your question but when i saw your pic i had to keep my mouth shot lipsrsealed I'm sorry embarassed[/quote
I laff sotey I begin cry but guy why u evil like this. Live up to ur moniker and show her some caring and good loving wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=tifany89 post=56495665][/quote] My caring is very expensive, so i don't waste it on ugly lil b!itches undecided Any questions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
optional1:

undecided

lolz dey decieve urself
OK just tell me your bday date and i'm surprise you wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by tifany89(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2017
Caringguy:
My caring is very expensive, so i don't waste it on ugly lil b!itches undecided Any questions
Guy you harsh
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2017
tifany89:

Guy you harsh
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2017
Awesome, she found herself a keeper; and he, her.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Defaramade(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
Awesome, she found herself a keeper; and he, her.
Sorry do you live in Vietnam??
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by optional1(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
Caringguy:
OK just tell me your bday date and i'm surprise you wink

23rd

i no truth you trouble finder..
Talk dat thing wey dey ur mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
optional1:

23rd

i no truth you trouble finder..
Talk dat thing wey dey ur mind
Don't get any funny ideal okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by optional1(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2017
Caringguy:
Don't get any funny ideal okay

no funny ideal but real ideal
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos by josephine123: 10:20pm On May 15, 2017
aww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.