Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. (13982 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
Atlanta is known as the place with the best looking black women in the US....but it's also known for other things!

If you ever find yourself in ATL and you're checking out a woman, just be sure that she is ACTUALLY a woman and not a man. grin
Now you might be thinking, "I'm not daft. I can tell the difference between a man and a woman"....well, my guy, levels don change O. cheesy

Most of them will even tell you what they are so you can't say anybody decieved you.
On this thread I will be posting confirmed pics of some of ATL's traps / Trannies (aka 3-legged girls)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by divinehand2003(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh

So you mean these fine things have PHALLUS?

Queensuccubus come and see female-like homosapiense with penís down there instead of a V.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SINZ: 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
By "Trap", you mean transsexual?
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Bonemarrow32(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
Haba
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
Trap. Maybe a little obvious...but can you tell if you didn't already know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
SINZ:
By "Trap", you mean transsexual?
divinehand2003:
Ahhhhhhhhh

So you mean these fine things have PHALLUS?

Queensuccubus come and see female-like homosapiense with penís down there instead of a V.

yes
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by smardray(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
When i catch one.....the butt wil suffer
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
Confirmed trap. Probably Showing whoever took this pic what she's about to do to him.

1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Yuck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by talk2alabama: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Wow..... This is educative
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2017
Another confirmed ATL trap. This one is a prostitute.
Don't let the picture posing/angle deceive you, she's spotting at least 9 inches and she makes it clear! (I've seen the pics, but you don't need to see all that)

This particular pic is a bit much and I didn't want to post it initially.
But I post it to educate the brothas that in ATL, until you ask what she is or UNTIL YOU SEE HER TOTO, your name is John Snow aka "You know nothing"!

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2017
This one is a stripper in one of the "special" strip clubs in ATL.
You don't wan't to see what she looks like when her body is oiled up, glistening and whining on the stage pole.
You might catch your mind momentarily wandering down a dark path.

Confirmed Trapezoid.

1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by RaeMystix: 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
I hear alot of folks in Atlanta do have or carry the HIV virus. Mostly Gays.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
Even Bobrisky makes me look at some women properly to be sure she isn't a tranny. grin

Girls with husky voice take note.

Hairy girls, take note.

Oh boy the list is endless, you just can't be too sure.

I even sometimes wonder if a certain miss Nairaland contestant isn't one...cheesy

#Kidding

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2017
Nice looking babe.
Doesn't look like a ho.
Not overly glamourous as you would expect a tranny to be.
Perhaps even has gf/wifey values.... but she'll let you know straight up....
Her thing is bigger than yours. grin

3 pics of same person. Confirmed trap.

1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2017
2buffagain:
another confirmed ATL trap.
Don't let he sly picture deceive you.

This particular pic is a bit too racy and I initially didn't want to post it here, but I just want guys to understand that UNTIL YOU SEE HER THING in this city, you know nothing!
This one na woman na, you no see her laps? Triceps and biceps? Hips undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
This one na woman na, you no see her laps? Triceps and biceps? Hips undecided

LOL...nope. Na you dem dey find cheesy
She is actually a transexual Stripper/olosho in ATL. A lot of trannies have hip and ass surgery too, combined with hormonal therapy. All that's left is the rooster and sac.

These are the reasons why the real women in ATL HAVE to look good, because some of the men are out to get/convert men such as yourself too. It's a tough market for girls (to the advantage of straight guys like us) grin

I'm sure a lot of guys who somehow find themselves in that room, seeing that sight, even knowing what she(he) is... might just go "Bleep it" and do it. And with that he crosses a line he never thought he'd ever cross.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2017
Tell me this is a joke

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
decatalyst:
Tell me this is a joke

No sir. Real life tinz
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
Ok so she looks like a "but-her-face" with a tight body.
The face is one kain, but I know many girls with this kind of face.
But would the first thing you think be "tranny"? In ATL, you should!

This one is a confirmed prostitute...and a confirmed Trap.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2017
Now this one is by far the most annoying.
E pain me no be small. I'm ashamed to admit that I wanted to holla her before. But after investigation... sad

Same person. Confirmed Trap.

2 Shares

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
Look what advamcement of technology in the area of medicine has caused??

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by fuckboys: 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
imagine you're drunk in the club and one if this traps offered you a free whip, damn you're gonna take it and cry yourself a river the next morning

This is sick!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
these are transexuals grin...bruce jenner ppl grin.a medical expert on discovery channel did explain how the procedure is done.the results are eye catching grin.u can hardly tell d difference...though the transexual female cant menstruate like a genetic female nor give birth.thank god for now the procedure is expensive cos if not,naija gays go dey use am rip off ppl grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
IAmSirMichael:
Look what advamcement of technology in the area of medicine has caused??
i am tellin u grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2017
smardray:
When i catch one.....the butt wil suffer

Are you for real or are you just speaking out of your present konji status bros?
That's a line you can't uncross once you do.

I for one will never choose to cross that line, not because of machismo, but because I know how the human mind works.
This thing we call a brain is more flexible than we know and excels at rationalizing experiences.

Doing something like that will cause a psychological tear/trauma that you might not be able to deal with until your brain eventually rationalizes the experience as "normal".... aka you would basically become bisexual. And we all know there is really no such thing as a "bisexual male". Only females are afforded such titles grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by talk2alabama: 10:21pm On May 13, 2017
Some ladies in nairaland sef.. Who knows.. Dem fit be trapezoids

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by lolawilliams(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2017
OP. Youre very right. Atlanta has long been perceived to have one of the largest LGBT populations in the South, if not the nation. An annual LGBT pride festival draws an estimated 200,000 Ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SINZ: 10:31pm On May 13, 2017
Mehn.. This is crazy. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by tayoxx(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
lolawilliams:
OP. Youre very right. Atlanta has long been perceived to have one of the largest LGBT populations in the South, if not the nation. An annual LGBT pride festival draws an estimated 200,000 Ppl.
jesuu..so na true
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 13, 2017
lolawilliams:

u look like one
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by LordZero(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2017
Da fuq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.