Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. (14102 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think the men that fall for these bullshyte are those easliy entrapped with looks.

A woman should not be that hard to pick out and a gay should not be difficult to point out however much disguise he uses. If a guy follows everything that is externally glamorous of course he is bound to end up with a transvestite one day. Their trademark is glamour!

This is laughably naive though.
I think there's one tranny I posted there that wasn't even glamorish. Looked like a normal female (the one with the red tshirt and handbag).

You obviously still find it hard to understand the depths of deception in today's world.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by BabaRamota1980: 2:35am On May 14, 2017
2buffagain:

This is laughably naive though.
I think there's one tranny I posted there that wasn't even glamorish. Looked like a normal female (the one with the red tshirt and handbag).

You obviously still find it hard to understand the depths of deception in today's world.

Deception is creativity and there is no grade to it but the effect it has on its targets is astonishing.

A true man who loves himself does not begin with a woman by asking for pussy right away on first contact...unless you chase prostitute.

So a man may get caught in this deception if he is out prowling for ashewo and end up with tranny. But on a regular meet, greet and invite type deal, something will give him away long before you hit the bedroom, in which case there will be no discovery of d1ck in place of pussy.

Any man that is unable to discern true female gender in a meet and greet type encounter is having problem with his masculinity. Trust me!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by luminouz(m): 2:43am On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Deception is creativity and there is no grade to it but the effect it has on its targets is astonishing.

A true man who loves himself does not begin with a woman by asking for pussy right away on first contact...unless you chase prostitute.

So a man may get caught in this deception if he is out prowling for ashewo and end up with tranny. But on a regular meet, greet and invite type deal, something will give him away long before you hit the bedroom, in which case there will be no discovery of d1ck in place of pussy.

Any man that is unable to discern true female gender in a meet and greet type encounter is having problem with his masculinity. Trust me!
YIMU!!!!!!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by ikp120(m): 4:59am On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by MrCork: 5:32am On May 14, 2017
2buffagain:
Atlanta is known as the place with the best looking black women in the US....but it's also known for other things!

If you ever find yourself in ATL and you're checking out a woman, just be sure that she is ACTUALLY a woman and not a man. grin
Now you might be thinking, "I'm not daft. I can tell the difference between a man and a woman"....well, my guy, levels don change O. cheesy

Most of them will even tell you what they are so you can't say anybody decieved you.
On this thread I will be posting confirmed pics of some of ATL's traps / Trannies (aka 3-legged girls)

^°°^^STORYiiii... Kaiiiii..Moi will definitely pour inside!! cheesy
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 5:40am On May 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I dont know what you talking abt.

Comman beat me am in my room.
I'd rather please and tease you in your room. wink

Yewandequeen:

U got me laughing grin@bolded
But y are u shouting na? Cant someone ask u an innocent question again? Is this how u used to do?
Merely stating the obvious. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SINZ: 5:42am On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

You know I've always suspected you're gay. ((True Story))

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 14, 2017
This one carry weight o. God help us
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Jay1F(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2017
This is bad!!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are very creative with that white shirt and graphic. I had to look deep to get the illusion. grin

I wish that was your titt1es for real... cool
grin
chaaai! I bet u didnt foresee thats coming grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

There are tons here, and some are VERY beautiful (no homo).... Any straight man who says he can spot them 100% is a fool.

True story: When I lived in Copenhagen, my gf had her best friend that was post op, and she was bragging that she/he is so well transformed that men slept with him/her and didn't know it was a man. She had a usd25K plastic surgery done to remove the anaconda and make a hole. So I said that it was BS, only for him/her to lift the dress, lay on the bed and spread her legs, and said "look at this pu$$i".... And, (take it from a man who has seen his fair share of totos) it looked just like a woman's coochie. These surgeons are magicians!!!
wait oooo.u mean u cant really diffrenciate a tranny"s pussy frm that of a genetic female? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

All this one is talk. How many trannies have you met? Yes some are spottable, but if they are committed to the task...
As someone mentioned up there, only a fool thinks he can be 100% accurate at catching them.

Also, this will only lead to the disqualification of big girls, hairy girl, girls with naturally husky voice (some trannies have sexier voice than some natural girls), etc. Natural Women with these features are plenty and many men like them like that. Insulting their masculinity to make your point is off-base.
With all due respect, You're just talking from a lack of realistic worldly experience and an attempt at forming machismo on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

C0rk, you still dey here? grin
Or is this just a h-imposter? angry
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Na to get few selected olosho go sure pass now, the ones wey you dn confirm say dey see period grin
any young lady wey no dey see period na tranny suspect o grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Tayeni(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

these are transexuals grin...bruce jenner ppl grin.a medical expert on discovery channel did explain how the procedure is done.the results are eye catching grin.u can hardly tell d difference...though the transexual female cant menstruate like a genetic female nor give birth.thank god for now the procedure is expensive cos if not,naija gays go dey use am rip off ppl grin
no procedure to hide the Adam's apple yet.....Adam's apple: the surest check
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2017
Tayeni:
so any babe i see wit a bulging adams apple will be suspect cheesy
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Tayeni(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

so any babe i see wit a bulging adams apple will be suspect cheesy
She could be having goiter too...lol. run my guy...run
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2017
Tayeni:
She could be having goiter too...lol. run my guy...run
yea... grin grin..someone also said the hands and feet is a dead give away.though there some genetic females who have large feet and hands sha cheesy.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by centboy123456(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. Do you think the OP was lying?

re u the person on ur profile if yes dem baby u look so beautiful
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by centboy123456(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2017
tayoxx:
I actually didn't blive at first...these days someone needs to bcareful oo..

lol I dey tell nor be small tin oh
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by centboy123456(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

bros most of them have their dicks hacked off while the balls are used to create an artificial vagina.i watched a programe where a medical expert explained the procedure... think it was on discovery channel.one thing about them is dat they cant menstruate like genetic females.

so u mean dey get to to tell me
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
centboy123456:

so u mean dey get to to tell me
yes some get toto but some prefer not to cut off their deek cheesy
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by centboy123456(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

There are tons here, and some are VERY beautiful (no homo).... Any straight man who says he can spot them 100% is a fool.

True story: When I lived in Copenhagen, my gf had her best friend that was post op, and she was bragging that she/he is so well transformed that men slept with him/her and didn't know it was a man. She had a usd25K plastic surgery done to remove the anaconda and make a hole. So I said that it was BS, only for him/her to lift the dress, lay on the bed and spread her legs, and said "look at this pu$$i".... And, (take it from a man who has seen his fair share of totos) it looked just like a woman's coochie. These surgeons are magicians!!!

are u fuck_ing serious u mean it look like real toto tell me oh because me am not understanding again
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by centboy123456(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:
yes some get toto but some prefer not to cut off their deek cheesy

cum am not understanding oh how did dey do it pls tell me more pls
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Suky01(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
Bros how come you know and have all the trap queen pictures. Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
centboy123456:

cum am not understanding oh how did dey do it pls tell me more pls
i watched it on discovery channel.according to the medical expert he said they will cut of the penis.extract the testoterone frm the testis then use the balls and extra skin to create the artificial vagina.the passage is created frm where the penis was hacked off.he also said they will work on the face by removing some part of the cheek bones to give the face softer and more feminine look.bro wen d doctor show some of im patients wey he turn to women they were looking exactly as the ones op posted.u need to see their b4 pics..u wont believe ur eyes.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SUPERPACK: 6:16pm On May 14, 2017
Tayeni:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondrolaryngoplasty
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

i watched it on discovery channel.according to the medical expert he said they will cut of the penis.extract the testoterone frm the testis then use the balls and extra skin to create the artificial vagina.the passage is created frm where the penis was hacked off.he also said they will work on the face by removing some part of the cheek bones to give the face softer and more feminine look.bro wen d doctor show some of im patients wey he turn to women they were looking exactly as the ones op posted.u need to see their b4 pics..u wont believe ur eyes.
Wee u stop saying d word 'hacked off' ? It reminds me of dissected bushmeat!!!!! grin grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 14, 2017
luminouz:

Wee u stop saying d word 'hacked off' ? It reminds me of dissected bushmeat!!!!! grin grin
ok i will say cut grin grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

ok i will say cut grin grin
Looool..berra

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

wait oooo.u mean u cant really diffrenciate a tranny"s pussy frm that of a genetic female? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't know about all others, but that one YES, there was no difference at all.... And I guess its all down tohow much money they spend on plastic surgery.

centboy123456:

are u fuck_ing serious u mean it look like real toto tell me oh because me am not understanding again

Yep, I am saying exactly that....she was about 1m away from me, and It looked just like a coochie. he/she was very proud to say that many men had sex with him/her and they NEVER knew that she wasn't born a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.