Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself (56844 Views)

See The Name Of The Only King That Can't Be Dethroned In Nigeria / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2017
fuckpro:
...i did not see this 'Inferiority complex' HELLOOOOO what is that!!! how can an educational backward wilderness be made fertile when you keep on disappointing your benefactor like this,you mean with all our oil investment you still can't reason straight and I won't be surprise if your people look at you as a genius...this is appalling

First of all, not to brag but by any account, i am in fact a genius. I have an IQ of 147.

So if you thought i was a genius, that was a projection of my impression on you. And just so you know, we dont brag about it, but there are many more of people like me in the north. Keep blaming us for your misfortunes.....

Subsequently, i have no idea what you're talking about, go back to the original post cause i didn't type that... grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
wordcat:
I'm still wondering why Sanusi accepted the Emirship in the first place

To Escape CBN probe/GEJ vendetta undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by texazzpete(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Nutase:
You don't need to be prophet to realise that sunusi's mouth is his Achilles heel.

Spoken like a typical cowardly Nigerian. Nobody ever rallies around the outspoken or courageous.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by nextprince: 12:00pm On May 14, 2017
[s]
AfroSamurai:
Shut tha fuck_ up! You bloody uncircumcised illiterate!

People like you is the reason why Nigeria is a redundant state. You penchant for falsehood and spreading that outdated religion of yours is among the reason why we're in this mess in the first place.

Ignoramus like you will always cower and run when asked to show facts to back up your frivolous yet inane claims.

Now run to the mosque and recite "la ila ila la" 999 times without drinking water.

Now piss off!!!. tongue
[/s]

Sharrap and stop making unnecessary noise. Which religion is the latest and which is outdated? No wonder there are over 1000 versions of the "state of the art" religion. Between christianity and Islam, which is the latest?
You lots boast of wealth but make more noise about poverty in your lands. How many of you are gainfully employed. Cultured? I no wan laff. It is northerners that wake their parents with side kicks abi? Civilised? What do you understand about civilisation? Is it about coming to nairaland and start insulting ideologies that don't fit into yours? Sorry sir, that's the exact opposite. Education? What is education? Knowing how to read and write in English text/language? Pls check your dictionary.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
how i wish the crude oil could just finish so the northern will pack their rětarded religious philosphies & leave nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by OfficialAwol(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2017
azimibraun:
I won't be forced to debate the issue of misappropriation of funds with the devils but I will only just laugh at the other stupid reasons given by them to want to war with the emir. Sanusi as Emir of Kano simply means 2 captain on a ship in Kano. They should have prepared themselves knowing a Man who spoke against his employer GEJ and the FGN at that big stage was coming down to a smaller stage. A place where he has more influence, experience, knowledge and acceptability than anybody in KNSG at the moment. War with the Emir at your own peril. Manage him well and shine. The Governor and the rest are on a suicide mission. Change has come to the Kano Emirate. The Man on the throne is civilised and full of guts. Why won't he send his little brilliant girl to represent him on an issue concerning little girls? who best would have connected more with those girls than their peer? That was a huge move made by the emir. I applauded him because he made a bold statement with that. " I have a daughter like these girls so I know how it feels when I can't account for here where about" Emir Sanusi may be of the Kano emirate but again the Kano cabal should knw he is a national figure and has friends all over the country across many divides. Nigerians will resist any attempt to mess him for standing by truth against the northern brutal and shameless oligarchs.

Go and tell Iya Orobo to give you one Zobo. Tell her AWOL is coming to pay.

You took those words out of my stomach. Some of those northerners are not worthy of sharing the same geographic entity with a civilized man. Their singular pain is that Sanusi become vocal against the old order of religious dogmatism and fundamentalism and advocated a more liberal worldview by northern Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by nextprince: 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
sophoccles:
how i wish the crude oil could just finish so the northern will pack their rětarded religious philosphies & leave nigeria
It is the south that will bear a different name in the event of break up. Now with the drying of oil, what do the south produce, Lagos apart? Absolutely nothing apart from "our oyel".
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 14, 2017
nextprince:

It is the south that will bear a different name in the event of break up. Now with the drying of oil, what do the south produce, Lagos apart? Absolutely nothing apart from "our oyel".

Fam, one of the many advantages of Nigeria breaking is the chance for us to have a different identity. They can keep their Nigeria or Biafra or whatever they choose. We will carve out a new identity for ourselves because trust me, on the international stage...we currently don't have one. The nigerian stereotype has been corrupted with that of southern Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by nextprince: 12:22pm On May 14, 2017
Ersan:

Fam, one of the many advantages of Nigeria breaking is the chance for us to have a different identity. They can keep their Nigeria or Biafra or whatever they choose. We will carve out a new identity for ourselves because trust me, on the international stage...we currently don't have one. The nigerian stereotype has been corrupted with that of southern Nigeria.
Very good.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by rose54321: 12:23pm On May 14, 2017
Daviddson:
I'm actually in favor of showing these traditional rulers who are literally worshiped in Nigeria that they're not above the law and I'd have celebrated it if Sanusi had been something else, but this is clearly a case of persecution and that of powers that be trying to bully him into submission. I hope it fails.

Same here, I listened to Sanusi speech at that conference in Kaduna and he said nothing wrong.
Most northerners are just to ignorant to accept civilisation. He made it clear, times have changed but most northerners have refused to change with it, all with the guise of "religion".

It's unfortunate really, planning to build a rail with no economic value, it will simply be used to transport people to weddings and occasions, worse even when you have failing roads.

Any who I'm not surprised, their zone remains the most underdeveloped in Africa simply because most misinterprete their religion and when someone is bold enough to tell them they persecute him.

Sanusi should better join politics, he has won a supporter of me.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by sepalapen(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2017
Ride on emir , those with you are more than those against you. your exposure is more than them

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by kadupee(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2017
Sanusi - application of periodic law

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by OBAGADAFFI: 12:31pm On May 14, 2017
We all saw the reply Sanusi from the whole North, after his lectures to them.

Sanusi attempt to bring civilisation to a traditional society is backfiring.

The plan to remove Sanusi is a Northern agenda and not Kano state governments.

If they remove nothing will happen, because the religious group will simply paint him as infidel.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by abels(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2017
We need people like sanusi to rescue Nigeria frm decay but unfortunately good peopl dont last
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by proffc: 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
ourema:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/13/muhammed-sanusi-may-go-the-way-of-his-grandfather/

I very much agree with you on this. If I were to vote another Northerner after Buhari as President, I will vote SLS. He seems to be a man of truth and rational reasoning and for the life of Nigeria at the moment, we need a lot of truth speakers.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2017
texazzpete:

Spoken like a typical cowardly Nigerian. Nobody ever rallies around the outspoken or courageous.

Even when such person is saying the truth!!!

If an Emir of his status cannot say the truth what hope is there for a common man?

The man has my utmost respect amongst the very few traditional leaders i hold in esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
azimibraun:
I won't be forced to debate the issue of misappropriation of funds with the devils but I will only just laugh at the other stupid reasons given by them to want to war with the emir. Sanusi as Emir of Kano simply means 2 captain on a ship in Kano. They should have prepared themselves knowing a Man who spoke against his employer GEJ and the FGN at that big stage was coming down to a smaller stage. A place where he has more influence, experience, knowledge and acceptability than anybody in KNSG at the moment. War with the Emir at your own peril. Manage him well and shine. The Governor and the rest are on a suicide mission. Change has come to the Kano Emirate. The Man on the throne is civilised and full of guts. Why won't he send his little brilliant girl to represent him on an issue concerning little girls? who best would have connected more with those girls than their peer? That was a huge move made by the emir. I applauded him because he made a bold statement with that. " I have a daughter like these girls so I know how it feels when I can't account for here where about" Emir Sanusi may be of the Kano emirate but again the Kano cabal should knw he is a national figure and has friends all over the country across many divides. Nigerians will resist any attempt to mess him for standing by truth against the northern brutal and shameless oligarchs.
He should just thread softly with the power that be, i still want him as the emir, even when i am not a Kanonite, my stay in Kano for a year and Sanusi as emir was just memorable.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by joeyswift(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
Welcome to the wild wild north

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
ojobek:
nah dem dem,they shld just remove d guy sir.

remove Sunusi, another block head become emir and see an unsettled Kano again, where non indigene and infidels are slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by malware: 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
tollyboy5:
Northerners are dumb as sh1t sad Bleep them all

We are not going to curse/abuse/insult you, all we (Northerners) have to say is may God almighty bless you. Shikenan
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Bondesniger(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
if you check if background and educational history the you will know why all this is happening

i rest my case
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by smileyoo: 12:55pm On May 14, 2017
i was even suprised when sanusi accepted that post, i saw in him a man whose positive potentials 'll be caged by that post. but i can tell you confidently that sanusi can never be dethroned, the enlighten northern youths are solidly behind him. 1963 is not 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by cyrilamx(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2017
But one of them is indeed above board...The "god-king" of Benin cannot be removed by any political power from the the throne cos his throne ain't political.
Daviddson:
I'm actually in favor of showing these traditional rulers who are literally worshiped in Nigeria that they're not above the law and I'd have celebrated it if Sanusi had been something else, but this is clearly a case of persecution and that of powers that be trying to bully him into submission. I hope it fails.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by WavesOfGlory(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2017
Incredulous. So Bros was at the helm of CBN, and managed the country's resources for years, without any accusation of misappropriation. Only for one small council within their emirate to come and say he is misappropriating their lean change.
Instead of all these folks to relax and support the Bros to help their people they have turned the matter to quarrel cos he did not lick their boots.
I don't like the Emir's guts since his GEJ days but I will be the first to support the truth he has been saying all these days.
Nigerians should learn to work with their enemies for the greater good. Their deposing him won't change the truth.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by AfroSamurai: 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]Sharrap and stop making unnecessary noise. Which religion is the latest and which is outdated? No wonder there are over 1000 versions of the "state of the art" religion. Between christianity and Islam, which is the latest?
We ain't talking about versions are we? At least the 1000 versions of the religion don't cut people's hand off, neither does it stone its women when they commit adultery, neither does it tell its followers to behead unbelievers... etc. So you see what I mean by outdated? tongue

You lots boast of wealth but make more noise about poverty in your lands. How many of you are gainfully employed.
Can you tell me the region that provide the bulk of Nigeria's revenue/wealth? Yes! Certainly not northern Nigeria. Certainly not core northern muslim Nigeria where redundancy and massive ineptitude is celebrated with the zest of a washed up wastrel.

Cultured? I no wan laff. It is northerners that wake their parents with side kicks abi? Civilised? What do you understand about civilisation? Is it about coming to nairaland and start insulting ideologies that don't fit into yours? Sorry sir, that's the exact opposite. Education? What is education? Knowing how to read and write in English text/language? Pls check your dictionary.
So according to you, all southerners wake their parents with side kicks? Marvellous! Seems generalisation is your strong suit. This is what I was saying about being cultured, civilised and educated. Now an educated, cultured and civilised man won't rush make hasty generalisations about things he knows not, why because he knows better. Now you my simple friend just showed you are the personification of everything that is uncultured, un civilised and badly educated.

Like I said once again, if you are educated. You'll know being truly educated surpass the ability to read and write. It's something that liberate a man from all forms of primordial thoughts and archaic religious and cultural practices.

So congratulations, you just showed you're a glorified illiterate from muslim northern Nigeria where Polio would have wiped out your kids if not for Bill Gates. So please, keep celebrating mediocrity, redundancy and backwardness.

And hey, how many "la Ila Ila la" have you muttered today? grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by klax(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
But is it because he criticised buhari administration or what? I still don't get this unecessary noise about this man though I don't really like him for the role he played to brought gej administration down by all means or may I say it's nemesis crying on him for what he did to last administration I'm still trying to figures it out.

Lets keep watching as the game goes on. The situation in Nigeria at the moment is so strange things were turning so quick against all rebels. Even the very one that was insulting Yardua then got his pay back and he is now in London for indefinite sick leave. Nemesis working so fast and furious.

God I hail thee. I bow before you the almighty your way is so strange given back whatever evil man does to his fellow man at the right time.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by ufojude: 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
wetin concern me, na their matter lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Klington: 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
Buhari is just a tyrant,,,,, the last line bares it all why the current emir's head is wanted at all cost. Stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by Klington: 1:23pm On May 14, 2017
Buhari is just a tyrant,,,,, the last line bares it all why the current emir's head is wanted at all cost. Stupid people.he headed the Nigerian apex Bank where Trillions flow n yet no one has accused him of any misappropriation at least not yet. Who's fooling who here

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself by objobj: 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
wordcat:
I'm still wondering why Sanusi accepted the Emirship in the first place

wondering? You obviously don't follow events. So pls don't comment on what u don't hv good ldea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Culture Shock: 2 Scantly Dressed Women, Different Public Reactions / Bushy Masquerade Announces Festival In Umuoji, Anambra (Video) / Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.