Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Yummy Healthy Pizza (coconut Crust) - Diy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Healthy Pizza (coconut Crust) - Diy (791 Views)

Picture Of Our Tasty And Yummy Cakes From Sadyflame Catering And Events / Organic Coconut Oil / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yummy Healthy Pizza (coconut Crust) - Diy by djlaqua91(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2017
Hi everyone, here is a very healthy pizza if you are watching your carbohydrate level. It is super delicious and easy to make. The oven is already preheated...so lets begin....

First we prepare the pizza crust.

What you need:

1/4 cup coconut flour
4 Eggs
1/4 cup greek yogurt
Cheddar Cheese
1/2 tsp any seasoning of your choice
Pinch of salt.

Method:

Break the eggs into a bowl, add the yogurt and whisk.
Put the seasoning and salt
Add the coconut flour and mix all together.
Now add the shredded cheese and stir all ingredients.

Spread the mix in a pizza pan or you can use your oven tray..just ensure you make a round shape out of your mix

Place in the oven for about 20 minutes. If you love crunchy crust then you can increase the time while monitoring.

Please note that Coconut pizza crust will not be as hard as regular plain flour.

Toppings:
This is the most interesting part of pizza making because you can use whatever you like.
In this recipe I used below;

Tomato sauce or your regular stew.
Onions
Cheese
Minced Beef
Sliced tomatoes
Thinly sliced Bell Pepper
Chili spice (optional)

Dressing:

Bring out the crust from the oven and spread your tomato sauce around while avoiding the edges.

Now spread out all other toppings of your choice or the one I used.

Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes and its ready.

I had two slices with lemon infused water.

Give this a try and let me know...

Checkout more here: http://www.flawlessoptions.com/2017/05/pizza-diy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Easy Fruits Pizza Recipe / Glorified Efo Riro And Sea Food / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.