Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Asus Rog GX800 2017| The Most Powerful Water Cooled Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Asus Rog GX800 2017| The Most Powerful Water Cooled Laptop (1258 Views)

Asus Rog G75vw 17" | Core I7 | 12gb Ram | 3gb Nvidia | 1.75 Terabyte Hdd. 120k / Asus Rog Gl502 Vs. Gtx 1070, 16gb Ram 256ssd +1tbhdd. Core I7 6th Gen / SOLD ❌❌❌ ✈✳✅ASUS ROG 2gb Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960m Core I7 8gb Ram/ 1tb Hdd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asus Rog GX800 2017| The Most Powerful Water Cooled Laptop by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
The second quarter of 2017 just began and the so called most powerful laptop 2017 (acer predator 21x) has already began receiving serious contenders for it's title.
It all began with the MSI GT8 3VR which appears very similar in design and possess almost equal specs.
But one of the limiting factors the Acer predator 21X and the MSI GT8 3VR has in it's functionality is the fact that they do not possess the portability most 2017 laptops possess.
Asus has manufactured a laptop with Acer predator 21x matching specifications without throwing portability to the wind. The Asus GX800 Is a $6000 laptop that features the specifications of Acer predator 21x with a weight of 5.7kg.
How well does this 5.7kg laptop contend with the Acer predator 21X ? Below is a quick scan of it's features;
DESIGN
When not docked, the Asus rog Gx800 shows very low disparity in the design build common to laptops in the rog line up.
Its lid is made of dark grey metal. On it's lid Asus traditional logo is located guarded by two strips. Both it's rog logo and the strips light up as soon the laptop is turned on.
Opening it's lid its 18 inch display surfaces. Its 18 inch display features a 4k screen with a 60GHZ G-sync refresh rate and a screen resolution of 3849 X 2160.
Below its display we have its keyboard which is surrounded by a matte black palm rest coated with metal accents.
The keyboard is a mechanical keyboard with a nearly standard layout and a full number pad. It doesn't feature cherry MX switches like the Acer predator 21X.
Also this laptop features a large mouse pad which makes gaming on this laptop seamless.
The I/O on this computer is simply amazing. On the right there are two USB 3.0 ports, a wifi aerial port and an SD card reader.
On the left there is an Ethernet port, HDMI 2.0 port, display port, a USB type c port thunder bolt 3, a USB 3.0 port , mic jack and a 3.5MM headphone jack.
As mentioned earlier this laptop looks like most regular rog laptops when not docked.
This laptop has two parts to it's operation.
This laptop connects to a slightly portable water cooling unit via quick connect fittings.
This laptops features 2 fans and 6 heat pipes unlike the Acer predator 21X which has 5 fans and 9 heat pipes. The portable water cooling unit replaces the extra fans and the extra heat pipes in the Acer predator 21X.
HARDWARE
As the saying goes, there is no smoke without a fire. The presence of a compatible external cooling unit is a sign that this laptops features jaw dropping specifications that are not in anyway regular.
Moving on to it's spec sheet. This laptop is powered by an learn more..
Re: Asus Rog GX800 2017| The Most Powerful Water Cooled Laptop by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2017
Asus Gx800

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅ SOLD ❌❌❌ 4k Display Hp Envy 15 12gb Ram 1tb Hdd Keyboard Light Core I7 / New Hp Laptop Needed / Lenovo Thinkpad Core i5 8gb RAM 750gb HDD 15.6"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.