Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (66455 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by MichaelUweh(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by hitleraldof(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
grin grin grin Baba av being here for long and I know how madly some wailers are sir.
We gonna deal with them all, just the way Spartacus deal with Rome grin grin And the way Buhari deal with Nnamdi Kunnu sorry Kanu grin
.....you do realize Spartacus was killed by Rome(forget the series bro too much exaggerations) and that Buhari is so sick he can't even rule for one week..... now ask yourself who is dealing with who

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by dragonking3: 8:39am On May 14, 2017
Oga Lalasticlala happy Sunday to you and your family.

Abeg do us wailers a favor by moving this thread to front-page Biko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:41am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
When you lack sense of humour. Beside you don't expect me to quotes a brother with the way you're expecting me to. Grow up coarse son.
R.I.P English
Please write in Yoruba, I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by nextprince: 8:41am On May 14, 2017
cenaboy:

He's a criminal that have not even kill a rat and your saints is leaving BH in the name of swap with Chibok,people who have killed thousands let go, no conditional bail.think twice, not because you are not in Kanu or Igbo's shoe and see what faced them in this country.

While not supporting the derailment which the duo had successfully achieved above, I will want to ask a question. Are you by any chance suggesting that the release of the two terrorists for over 80 girls to reunite with their parents is wrong?
Pls don't come up with those "scam" rubbish cos that is the worst form of insensitivity I have ever noticed since I was born.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by favexx(f): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
perfecting his plan to run away from the zoo and never comes back right?
Or perfecting his plan to milk your gullible fellow of your hard earned money again? grin
are u gay?. I notice you have this affinity for men. Btw welcome newbie

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Ijaya123: 8:43am On May 14, 2017
eyeview:
Recently some mischevious elements released a picture where the Senate president, Bukola Saraki was shaking Chief Bola Tinubu's hand. They gave it headlines that reflected a snub of Jonathan for Tinubu by the Senate president.
One could clearly see that their purpose was to ridicule the ex president whose image and reputation has been growing both locally and internationally against their wish.
From most online comment on this forum, one could see that the ridicules were clearly from zombies and Buhari apologists who would have loved to see the ex president's image in the gutters, hence decided to do it 'manually' by themselves especially as their Buhari has obviously failed in all indices of governance.
Contrary to their misleading topics that Saraki snubbed Jonathan to exchange pleasantries with Tinubu, this picture clearly showed that Saraki actually went to greet Tinubu AFTER he had queued like other politicians to shake hands with Jonathan. Being the children of hate they are and liars whose free is the devil, they carefully avoided this picture to achieve their ever evil aim.
Most politicians including Saraki had to stand in queue to greet this good man.

Please I don't understand. What reputation does GEJ has that is growing locally and internationally?

You mean his cluelessness, unprecedented and massive corruption under his watch, his incompetence or what?

It is post like yours that nobody takes the youth of this country serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by dacovajnr: 8:44am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
grin grin grin Baba av being here for long and I know how madly some wailers are sir.
We gonna deal with them all, just the way Spartacus deal with Rome grin grin And the way Buhari deal with Nnamdi Kunnu sorry Kanu grin
Weldon Sir, May your Ban be as long as Kanu's detention.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2017
Ochinex:

You want to deal with hater with such English? I pity you.
Hey young man, you don't expect me to quote a brother than what I think was best, do you?
Today is Sunday please. Let's try this tomorrow.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by zionmade(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
[/s] Today is Sunday. Let me respect our God. Try this tomorrow OK.
Go and make enquiries bigot
Razor-faced handsome ewedu cum locust bean fellow. If u want keep licking d messes of allan nkubarians all because u hate people who were supposed to be ur brothers not because of wat they do right or wrong but because of d same God who u claim to respect.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2017
favexx:
are u gay?. I notice you have this affinity for men. Btw welcome newbie
Lol grin Newbie you say?
Happy Sunday my dear sister.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2017
So funny on how some APC's supporters stood so low in lying to impress those who don't even have their interests at hearts.
Even the budgets APC's legislative are passing. Not for their interests.

One of them got himself killed yesterday foolishly for APC not for his family's names.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Duru009(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
GEJ. 2019....
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

[s]Go and make enquiries bigot
Razor-faced handsome ewedu cum locust bean fellow. If u want keep licking d messes of allan nkubarians all because u hate people who were supposed to be ur brothers not because of wat they do right or wrong but because of d same God who u claim to respect.
[/s] You know what, try this with me tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by CecyAdrian(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2017
seguno2:

Jonathan sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji on SUSPICION of corruption.
Buhari is PROTECTING Buratai with his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai.
Buhari is SPONSORING Magu as EFCC chairman despite the olopa renting a house for N43 million and flying 1st class for lesser hajj.
It should be obvious to sensible people who the FATHER of corruption.

Jonathan sacked who?? Do not even annoy me this morning, Oduah that stayed till when she felt like leaving?

Jonathan that didn't have the will and sight to sack ordinary gate man @ Aso villa will sack Oduah an Nnaji mstchewwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by zionmade(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Mention me tomorrow. Idiaatt. Sunday my foot, anything dat i cant do on sunday i cant also do it any other day. Just mention me tomorrow. Rubissh

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by eltalentino(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2017
Is it possible we stop this mindless support for these corrupt leaders that have looted us dry since independence and come back every four years to deceive us with empty promises. They tell us how much energy they are putting in to rescue the nation but live in affluence and total disdain for the citizenry. They may have the money, but we have the numbers, so we have the power only if we channel our energy and rescue our future from these men who are in the Twilight of their existence. You want to know the truth? They have nothing to lose, but we have a lot to lose.

Rise compatriots and let's unite and be the ambassadors of the New Nigeria Dream. I am detribalised, I am honest, I am hardworking, I am not a religious bigot, I am a Nigerian. Let's build the Nigeria of our dreams , it's time to act and not hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by magoo10(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2017
Jonathan be careful of snakes and scorpions ,let them not infect you

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Mention me tomorrow. Idiaatt. Sunday my foot, anything dat i cant do on sunday i cant also do it any other day. Just mention me tomorrow. Rubissh
So gullible, you think am jobless like you? Taaaaaaa.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
if you have been a long time observer and you choose to tow the path of tribal and party affiliation sentiments,then I must say you are not wise ,anyone who supports any polithiefian and bicker amongst fellow citizens for whatever reason is not wise

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2017
2dugged:
if you have been a long time observer and you choose to tow the path of tribal and party affiliation sentiments,then I must say you are not wise
grin grin grin Happy Sunday dear. I have a reason for any action and attitude of mine here you know. cheesy
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Go and let dem school u a little son of wole wole oshodi apapa bus stop. U want to start being active and u didn't know where to start rather dan throwing insults. I dnt blame u sha. Dats d way dummies whose faces were designed with razor immediately after their birth behaves.
Let me ask u sef, does those razors used to damaging ur faces touch some part of ur brains during d process?
oooh u mean this bro

5 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nature8(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
eyeview:
Recently some mischevious elements released a picture where the Senate president, Bukola Saraki was shaking Chief Bola Tinubu's hand. They gave it headlines that reflected a snub of Jonathan for Tinubu by the Senate president.
One could clearly see that their purpose was to ridicule the ex president whose image and reputation has been growing both locally and internationally against their wish.
From most online comment on this forum, one could see that the ridicules were clearly from zombies and Buhari apologists who would have loved to see the ex president's image in the gutters, hence decided to do it 'manually' by themselves especially as their Buhari has obviously failed in all indices of governance.
Contrary to their misleading topics that Saraki snubbed Jonathan to exchange pleasantries with Tinubu, this picture clearly showed that Saraki actually went to greet Tinubu AFTER he had queued like other politicians to shake hands with Jonathan. Being the children of hate they are and liars whose free is the devil, they carefully avoided this picture to achieve their ever evil aim.
Most politicians including Saraki had to stand in queue to greet this good man.

Busted! grin

Shame to haters.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by seguno2: 9:06am On May 14, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Jonathan sacked who?? Do not even annoy me this morning, Oduah that stayed till when she felt like leaving?

Jonathan that didn't have the will and sight to sack ordinary gate man @ Aso villa will sack Oduah an Nnaji mstchewwwwww

You need some education and I am generous enough to give it to you.
Thank me later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/jonathan-sacks-stella-oduah/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208290225.html

5 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by MultiCEO1: 9:07am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:

You're running away with your tail inbetween your legs. Didn't you know today was Sunday when you started this shameful hurling of insults at someone and a people whose only crime is asking to be allowed to walk away from a union that does not appreciate him/them?

It's cowardly, very shamelessly cowardly to try dodging from the fight you started with such lame excuse of 'try this with me tomorrow'.

You should have waited till tomorrow before allowing us a peep into your shallow brain.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

One am older dan ur great grannie
Two he is no my director
Three find a way to remove those devilish marks on ur face, it affects ur brains
And lastly tell d person who feeds u to go and learn at least one other new dish apart from ewedu and locust beans. Scientists have discovered dat people who consume ewedu a lot are hatred and jealousy filled
ewedu nd locust/ watery beans

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
grin grin grin Happy Sunday dear. I have a reason for any action and attitude of mine here you know. cheesy
i know the temptation to join the band wagon of tribalist and sentimental people on this forum can be tempting but I implore you to stand your ground, just like my signature it can actually blur your view on things,I usually avoid commenting on toxic tribal bashing threads because I see them as people who have allowed themselves to be used as pawns by polithiefians who allow us to bicker amongst ourselves while they build stronger alliances by match making their kids and let's not also forget that they are united in looting,anyway have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by AreaFada2: 9:21am On May 14, 2017
Like it or not, GEJ is in a class of his own by God's grace. The only ex-presido that did not first come to power through the barrel of the gun, lost election as an incumbent and peacefully handed over to another govt. Jonathan strengthened Nigerian democracy more than any other leader dead or alive till date.

Despite detractors yapping about corruption, Jonathan does not have the kind of mansion where IBB gave out his daughter in marriage. And no evidence of personal corruption before a competent court to charge him with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by justmenoni: 9:25am On May 14, 2017
What's the difference between you and the op?

quote author=KehnnyCares post=56498949] grin grin grin Baba av being here for long and I know how madly some wailers are sir.
We gonna deal with them all, just the way Spartacus deal with Rome grin grin And the way Buhari deal with Nnamdi Kunnu sorry Kanu grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by KehnnyCares(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2017
2dugged:
i know the temptation to join the band wagon on tribalist and sentimental people on this forum can be tempting but I implore you to stand your ground, just like my signature it can actually blur your view on things,I usually avoid commenting on toxic tribal bashing threads because I see them as people who have allowed themselves to be used as pawns to be used by polithiefians who allow us to bicker amongst ourselves while they build stronger alliances by match making their kids and let's not also forget that they are united in looting,anyway have a nice day
Thanks a lot dear. Well let me add to this, I'm not in anyway a tribalistic naysayer, but going through some comments on Nairaland, most especially Facebook which I happen to be active on mehn it's so sadden hearted.
HENCEFORTH, I laid down my armour of abuse and online bashing.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DrogoG(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
Thieves!
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by PStacks(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
Goodluck supporters wont just go and rest even after GEJ himself has decided to rest.

I mean, why cry more than the bereaved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Funny President Rat Banner Warning Spotted In Lagos / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.