Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (66482 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Humility017(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2017
2dugged:
those threads can be so toxic that it can actually distort ones objectivity, hence the reason I avoid such threads too
yeah...you're very right
I actually love discussing politics partly reason because I had my degree in political science and public administration...
politics interest me a lot...I even write articles sometimes
but the minds here in nairaland are something else though they're exceptions
nice to meet you
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Fx55(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
grin grin grin Baba av being here for long and I know how madly some wailers are sir.
We gonna deal with them all, just the way Spartacus deal with Rome grin grin And the way Buhari deal with Nnamdi Kunnu sorry Kanu grin
So na Nnamdi Kanu matter you carry on top head join Nairaland? I hope you won't end up like Buhari vegetable. Nnamdi Kanu is a servant of the Most High and anybody who attacks him does so at his peril.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by rapwizzy(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
Nawa for you
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Adiola(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Go and let dem school u a little son of wole wole oshodi apapa bus stop. U want to start being active and u didn't know where to start rather dan throwing insults. I dnt blame u sha. Dats d way dummies whose faces were designed with razor immediately after their birth behaves.
Let me ask u sef, does those razors used to damaging ur faces touch some part of ur brains during d process?
please be merciful to my tribe man ...you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
Humility017:

yeah...you're very right
I actually love discussing politics partly reason because I had my degree in political science and public administration...
politics interest me a lot...I even write articles sometimes
but the minds here in nairaland are something else though they're exceptions
nice to meet you
nice to meet you too
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by najoke: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
Luciferdevil:
You cant even speak good english nd you want to deal with wailers?
And you got 150 likes for this trash.....jesu......dont know who is dumber you or your fellow "likes".......bros it is "write english" and not "speak english".
Learn to use the right one. ....stop forming James Bond like Coward Kanu......grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Fx55(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
favexx:
are u gay?. I notice you have this affinity for men. Btw welcome newbie
Do you have a thing for gay men
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by favexx(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
Fx55:
Do you have a thing for gay men
do u feel like quoting?
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Fx55(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2017
favexx:
do u feel like quoting?
You didn't answer the question.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by romme2u: 4:02am On May 15, 2017
favexx:
do u feel like quoting?

Fx55:

una want start new episode?
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by jeflexy(m): 4:36am On May 15, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Thanks a lot dear. Well let me add to this, I'm not in anyway a tribalistic naysayer, but going through some comments on Nairaland, most especially Facebook which I happen to be active on mehn it's so sadden hearted.
HENCEFORTH, I laid down my armour of abuse and online bashing.

Mr man, you are really stupid, if like "laid down" your armour of abuse or pick am up, who you are? Bleep out of here..
You are fucking insignificant.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Luciferdevil(m): 5:00am On May 15, 2017
najoke:

And you got 150 likes for this trash.....jesu......dont know who is dumber you or your fellow "likes".......bros it is "write english" and not "speak english".
Learn to use the right one. ....stop forming James Bond like Coward Kanu......grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Nd you got no likes for stupidly quoting me. Enjoy bro, aint gat time for minors.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by favexx(f): 7:01am On May 15, 2017
Fx55:
and i dont feel like answering you..any problem with that?
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by favexx(f): 7:02am On May 15, 2017
Fx55:
I dont feel like answering. Any problem with that?
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Eastwalk(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2017
cool
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Fx55(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2017
favexx:
and i dont feel like answering you..any problem with that?
You're beautiful... Any problem with that?
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by comos: 8:58am On May 15, 2017
Jonathan even sat Close to IBB,

that shows the importance of his presence.

while their so call Tinubun was given a far distance seat.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by najoke: 10:11am On May 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Nd you got no likes for stupidly quoting me. Enjoy bro, aint gat time for minors.
kikiki..he pain am.....Mr Major talking trash since yansh dey back grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Luciferdevil(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2017
najoke:

kikiki..he pain am.....Mr Major talking trash since yansh dey back grin grin grin
No fvck given.
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by najoke: 10:26am On May 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
No fvck given.
Liepods grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by favexx(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2017
Fx55:
You're beautiful... Any problem with that?
hmmm Fx55. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.