Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ladies are Evil Hmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies are Evil Hmm (2186 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies are Evil Hmm by bilms(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
i am sorry if i hv to offend some ladies by my conclusion here, but to be candid, i don't know how else to put it,

My friend has been dating a lady for d past 4 years now,

At least, they see each other 5 times in a week, and some time more. this made there relationship more strong i guess,

My friend is really proud of this lady because of her decent and good behavior, she is a muslim, and she try as much as possible to perform her 5 daily prayers, even my friend find it hard to do so some times,

she doesn't drink or smoke, but some times, my friend try to feed her with don Simon and she usually complain abt not wantn to drink it bcs she believe its bad, but at least she drink to please him some times,

this has been going on for d past 4years now and my friend has concluded he his going to marry her,
'
but just last week, a friend invited us to d bachelor eve of his friend,

so we went there, but upon getting there, i had a call for an important outing so i had to leave them there since its an overnight party, my friend stayed all day having fun with d others,

So when i came back around 10 pm to join d party,d organizer of d event brought in some contract ladies to make d gathering cool for d night,

just directly opposite me come my friends fiance,dressed in a crazy way, almost unclothed, light up cigirate and step it up with a star drink, she was a little far away so i wasn't sure if i was mistaken her some someone else, i stood up and walk closer to see if she was d same person i know and i confirmed her to be,

when she saw me, she was very shock and she started begging me to cover her, and i said he his here also, here my friend come, he was looking at her like ghost,still holding her cigerate and a bottle of star still in her front and of course her dressn still intact,

d whole night was a bad one for all of us,

now my question is this, i don't want to believe she has been disguising for 4years despite d closeness,

ladies are evil
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
that one na real wahala! shamless embarassed 

the tramp was so lucky to find a suitor, [b]she st[/b]ill went tramping around

well just be glad he found out before he put a ring on it grin grin

btw not all women are evil cheesy
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

that one na real wahala! shamless embarassed

the tramp was so lucky to find a suitor, [b]she st[/b]ill went tramping around

well just be glad he found out before he put a ring on it grin grin

btw not all women are evil cheesy

This isn't even about generalisations, the girlfriend in question isn't even evil. Do you know what evil is bilms?

Regards to your friend though.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

This isn't even about generalisations, the girlfriend in question isn't even evil. Do you know what evil is bilms?

Regards to your friend though.

ure right. . . people use words too easily these days grin grin
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Secretz(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
Na wa oooo . . . this na serious. Reminds me of the time my friend caught his girl in a stripper club as one of the strippers. . .  oh dear.  lipsrsealed

To answer your question, no not all women are evil. However, I don't know what to call this one. My condolences to your friend.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster
first let me just say that just because he spent 5days a week with her doesnt mean that anything grows. it just mean that they spend more time with each other. there is a big difference between spending QUALITY time and spending time.

second i would say that spending 5 days a week with her was pointless since that guy didnt know jack about this girl REAL life. 4yrs and he didnt have a clue about her REAL life as a stripper/rat?!

third this woman is not evil, she is just a playa that was trying to have her cake and eat it too and got busted.
let me give you an example of evil:
a woman got dumped by her bf and decide to kill that guy. . . . . .  EVIL
a woman just learn that her husband wants a divorce so she commit suicide after killing the children. . . . EVIL
a woman got dumped and decide to go and burn his parents home while they are sleeping in it. . . . . . EVIL
a woman fooled around and got AIDS and decide to infect all the silly men she meets in the future. . . . .  EVIL

but remember, even if these evil women happen to be your friends gf, there is no reason to automatically judge ALL women as evil.
ps: i can find many instances where men are as much evil as women in relationships.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Did she commit a crime? Negative
Did she kill anyone? Negative

She only smokes a ciggy and drinks, big fecking deal, last time I checked both of those activities are not illegal. Some people need to get down from their moral high horse. Oh I forgot, Hitler was evil, Abacha was evil, thieving politicians are evil, the devil is evil but this girl isnt. Please check below for the dictionary definition of EVIL

1.  Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Not all ladies are evil.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Mrbrownjay- I have a problem with the last stance of an evil girl- its not like she is pouring her blood in their coffee?
No one forces them to lay down with her.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Secretz(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

@Mrbrownjay- I have a problem with the last stance of an evil girl- its not like she is pouring her blood in their coffee?

Especially if he isn't trying to protect himself upon sleeping with her for the first time. But I do kinda get what he means. undecided
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Secretz:

Especially if he isn't trying to protect himself upon sleeping with her for the first time. But I do kinda get what he means.  undecided

ladies read carefully what i wrote. . . . . " SILLY MEN". just because someone is silly doesnt automatically mean that they should die for it.
this lady is no less evil for inflicting death unto others for no reason else than being silly.

think about it like it was the poster's friend: he meets a girl, she is HIV+ and she knows it but decide to not tell him. they spend 4 yrs together and plan to get married(during this time she still quietly shags everyone else on the planet). is that bf still silly for having unprotected sex with his "EVIL" bride to be?!
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by H2O2: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
Of course they're evil.
99.9% of the time you can 't be rational with a lady. The only think with their boobs.
Their unstable emotions control their brain. They have got to be the most inconsistent people on the face of the earth.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
H2O2:

Of course they're evil.
99.9% of the time you can 't be rational with a lady. The only think with their bosoms.
Their unstable emotions control their brain. They have got to be the most inconsistent people on the face of the earth.

spiky where are u . . . . come get ur runaway goat grin grin grin grin cheesy

MRbrownJAY:

ladies read carefully what i wrote. . . . . " SILLY MEN". just because someone is silly doesnt automatically mean that they should die for it.
this lady is no less evil for inflicting death unto others for no reason else than being silly.

think about it like it was the poster's friend: he meets a girl, she is HIV+ and she knows it but decide to not tell him. they spend 4 yrs together and plan to get married(during this time she still quietly shags everyone else on the planet). is that bf still silly for having unprotected sex with his "EVIL" bride to be?!

how could u sleep with someone without checking their stats first? its your life, your responsiblity! angry
If u could be so careless to shagging freely like that is like playing russian roulette. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by vicade(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Asewo no be work na Lifestyle.

And your friend must have been blind in love cos after four years of dating you would have thought he would have noticed some irregularities.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by H2O2: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
vicade:

Asewo no be work na Lifestyle.

And your friend must have been blind in love cos after four years of dating you would have thought he would have noticed some irregularities.
Yeah. Love with your head.

platinumnk:

spiky where are u . . . . come get your runaway goat grin grin grin grin cheesy

LOL You are mad.
I would say worse but I don't want to be called a misogynist.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
@platinumuk

how many people out there will tell you that they have been/done their test before having unprotected sex with their newly wives/husbands?!

its a well know fact that people are silly like that. "I want to marry you" is the magic password to open legs and have unprotected sex because that person automatically think that since she is going to be his wife (or future baby mama), no condoms are needed any longer.

EVEN a virgin should be tested before anyone shags her unprotected.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@platinumuk

how many people out there will tell you that they have been/done their test before having unprotected sex with their newly wives/husbands?!

its a well know fact that people are silly like that. "I want to marry you" is the magic password to open legs and have unprotected sex because that person automatically think that since she is going to be his wife (or future baby mama), no condoms are needed any longer.

EVEN a virgin should be tested before anyone shags her unprotected.

Then you said it yourself, people should have no one to blame.  cheesy

H2O2:

LOL You are mad.
But I am already a misogynist.
tongue tongue tongue madness knows madness cheesy
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk how we go take see na
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by platinumnk(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

platinumnk how we go take see na

u have pics of the goods? grin
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
yes
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Then you said it yourself, people should have no one to blame. cheesy
tongue tongue tongue madness knows madness cheesy

well thats 2 different reason to blame someone. one is to be blamed for being SILLY and the other one is to be blamed for being EVIL. not the same category dont you think?

we are still talking about evil people, right?!
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by tngtech(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
women are truly and really evil, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked (this is wat we all call "Karma"wink.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
tngtech:

women are truly and really evil, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked (this is wat we all call "Karma"wink.

Who told u dat,50% are evil and de other 50% are good, me i am inside de good ones.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
But
if you were the only one who caught her and she begged you wuld you still go ahead and tell your friend and probably ruin the wedding??
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by tngtech(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Who told u dat,50% are evil and de other 50% are good, me i am inside de good ones.

hmm, prove it (remember those that boost of themselves are the worst pple).
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
tngtech:

hmm, prove it (remember those that boost of themselves are the worst pple).

I am not boost but i tell u some can be evil but not me jeni.
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by tngtech(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

I am not boost but i tell u some can be evil but not me jeni.

serious, sad sad
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
yes
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Jeni bayo
do u know every woman has an ounce of evil in her even if she keeps it in check?
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
I know
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
And do you know its the ladies that teach the men to be evil??
Re: Ladies are Evil Hmm by jenibayo(f): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
How

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / / I Need Serious Advice On This Pressing Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.