Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira (8868 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by donttouch: 2:58am On May 22, 2017
kanzjude:
If you are in portharcourt, we can team up on my business idea. Very real and innovative.

Can I know about it?
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by solreb: 8:49am On May 27, 2017
Your analysis is off. It shows that you are not in that business. You get 40% oil per ton of pkn. It means you make N124k per ton if you sell Pko at N310k per ton. You get about 55-57% of pkc per ton of pkn.. It means you earn about N14 k on pkc. About 3-5% sludge will earn you only about N2k on a ton of pkc. So you will earn about N140k from all the sales and you buy pkn for N130k your gross profit is N10k per ton and not N80750 claimed by "secure". The truth is you have to sell your pko for N380k and pkc for N38k or more which are the ongoing market rate. It is a good business.Typically you get 20-30% profit margin if you are able to get Pkn. I just pointed out the error in the post just for you to wary of "consultants" out there who will use your funds to get experience. Watch out for them in any biz you finally decide for. Good luck

Kindly contact me on this number 07033881710 , calls and WhatsApp [/quote]
quote author=secure post=56528507]

Investing in Palm kernel oil extraction would be the best for you at the moment because it guarantee a monthly return on investment of about 30-40%.
The business of palm kernel oil extracting has never been so good since the era of President Obasanjo's regime. The present policy of President Buhari is definitely favouring the sector as it is no more easy for people to import cheap refined vegetable oil from Malaysia and Singapore. With today's price of the raw material (palm kernel nuts) going for Ñ130,000 per ton at Edom, Ondo and the finished product (PKO) selling for N310,000 per ton and (PKC) selling for N25,000 per ton, operators are looking at a gross margin of not less than N80,750 for every ton of PKO processed.

Kindly contact me on this number 07033881710 , calls and WhatsApp [/quote]
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by ijeshaboy: 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
tugrow:
added
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by secure: 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
@solreb I only quoted the price of PKO/ton as at the day of posting and not the price of quantityof PKO you get from one ton of PKN. and perhaps when forcasting for an investor you should paint the picture of the worst case to be able to see how viable the business is and not the best cases.
Thank you.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
cifo1145:
Good Morning it seems mostly everyone here is giving a stereotype idea(betting) so in this world of advance science and IT no one could think of a better business idea that could be of more benefit to the consumer and the provider (OP)....I'm not saying the bet business ain't lucrative in quote but how many bet shop owners can boast of #1m profit in a month with an Investment capital of #5m.
I'll advise you to weigh options...I have 3 major service related business u can start n be assured of at least #500k monthly with the kind of capital u have...but there are some facts u need to place down for me to know which one will best suit you when we discuss feel free to whatsapp me on 09033964822.....
Regards.
I will do that now
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Agrozenith: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2017
U can invest in livestock farming, if u are interested call. 07059331714
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's well
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by zinosleek(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by kayla12(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Have you thought about investing into property? If you are based in Lagos, you will know that property appreciates regularly.

So think of buying properties leave it for a period to appreciate then resell.

Thank me later
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Olatunde26: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Koval12:
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.

Investing in tree crops will not be a bad idea to. We have crops like plantain and oil palm. For instance, 1m will be sufficient to set up a plantain farm including farmland purchase, clearing, planting and cost of management. ROI is within a year.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by osita123(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
[color=#006600]
tugrow:
To all who needs information about garri processing, it a very lucrative business, and it a business you can't loss,

If you don't have enough money to start, you can start by renting a farm land , in your area and plant cassava, so you can make enough money to buy some garri processing machines

In my area now garri is 26k a bag

Please cos of time

Drop your whatsapp number let me add you to the group
For full info from professionals

Thanks
[/color]

Please add me to the whatsapp group 08088996351
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by chaloner(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Koval12:
Hello nairaland. I am a graduate in my mid twenties. I recently resigned from my place of work after saving up some money to start up a business. The big dilemma here is the business to venture into. I honestly don't know any business that can guarantee me about 100k monthly. I have been able to save up over 5m. I need your sincere advice. Help a friend please. Thanks.
have an investment that will b giving u BTW 125k to 130k weekly if u can invest 3,200 000. U can WhatsApp or call o7o37706852 for more info
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by KingOfThePay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
5m to setup a business that you can be making how much from.?
Why now!

First, what you need is resourceful knowledge and information

Keep your 4.5m aside. Less than 500k is enough....

Whats the difference between a business you can start with 150k to 300k and made 10m yearly and a business you started with 5m and still made 10m yearly.

You dont need up to a quater of that amount to set up a business that will be making you 500k-1m monthly.

Business : Importation
Buy things at extremely cheap prices and sell to make over 200% profit.

Not any kind of products. High in demand products.

This is 2017 not 2005. 5m to start a business say wetin

You can pm me for contact. However, dont start asking me "how stuff works via mail"
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by emmybiz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017

Castor plant "the new oil on tree " it's been discovered that Nigeria has the best land to grow castor in the world, yet this product is imported, about N26billion worth of castor oil is imported yearly and yet it's not enough? because of its enormous benefits and importance in almost all industries and also used as a basic thing in our everyday lives.
Castor bean is so important that we don't even know.
*The reason why your paints glossy is castor*
Its a basic thing in our life.
*Woman in labor need castor oil*.
*Even the cars we drive glows, thanks to castor( talking about the paint)*
*The shinny woodwork and furniture in you house. Castor is d secret*.
*Anything you see that is shinny has Castor oil in it*.
Do you know that *Electricity generating Companies need castor oil....unfortunately Power Holdings in Nigeria import castor oil for the transformers*.
*The money in castor is even more in production of its oil*.
*With a small machine. A castor oil producer can make 1 billion naira in a year*
Crude castor oil could be sold to *electricity company, textile industries, paint industries, Aviation industries*.
Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries to mention few . All this industries needs castor oil and presently they import the oil from India and china .
*Pharmaceutical industries need organic castor bean oil to produce pain killers*
*The world consumption is high and production is too low*
Castor is very rich in protein, but also very poisonous, because of the high Rasin content.
Though the rasin can be removed.
*Facts that will marvel you*
*Castor is a 7 year plant*. This means that one time investment will last for 7 good years....to me this is incredible.
*A ton of castor bean sells for $1,500 USD as at now*
If you plant castor on 2� acres of land (1 hectare). *You get 1 ton every 5 months for 7 years*
This means you will harvest for about 15 times.
*It starts producing as from d 5month after planting*.
*It only need 4 rain, or watering to survive*.
*And that makes you a silent millionaire* because people don't even know it when they see it.
*The whites come to us to look for it*
We don't have good castor seed in Nigeria but we have the best land for castor plant.

Selling your castors after harvest wouldn't be a problem because the demand is really high,Right now,there's this agro company which will provide you with cheap farmland ,manage the castor farm and also buy all the harvest .You can have your
castors farm fully manage for you by this company Monrole global.They will provide you with cheap land to cultivate
your castor and also sell it for you after harvest. You can contact me on whatsapp for more on how to be part of Monrole global.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
with 1.5million roughly calculations. u can setup a bet9ja mega/VIPs shop. rent a big shop close to the road maybe 25k monthly rent of 1year which is 300k make sure that no bet9ja shop around you. buy 10desktop, about 3 40inch plasma TV. 6.5kva deasil self wed gen which can carry 1.5hp A.C and your desktops computer with no wahala, don't buy fuel if you don't want to spend more, deasil cost is cheaper if you buy from the black market which is 1k for 10litres. maybe new one worth 300k. or fairly used worth 100k. look for super agents to approve your shop. buy 4g router. subscribe monthly like 10k. furniture and banners of about 150k. slide window and doors of 200k. load your account with 100k each in the 4 account given to u, also buy A.C and fridge to sell can drinks, hire 3sales cashiers with a guarantors form attached salaries of not up to 15k-20k to resume by 8am and close by 7pm. don't look the business and say it is for the agberoes. look for the profits u will get. Do you know how much all this betsites owner eg Alabi makes weekly. I will those guys make moneys out of punters roughly 40million naira I may say that is a lot to become a millionaire. just be their agent and get your little bonus. this business is hotcake everywhere. cyber cafes owners dun port to bet shop owners. that's all maybe. your profits will be massive if people start trooping in for visual games. also buy 1small corolla to run around. the remaining 1 u can buy a plot of land with C of O depending on how cheap it is and use your profits to starts your foundation. U can as well give me inside too.

I ended up hitting the like button on your comment...but lemme ask you, do you really have to go this far just to convince him to use the money open a bet9ja business??

Bet9ja isn't feasible. It doesn't stand the test of time. It's not a sustainable income-bringing investment. Fades with the trends.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by fannybaby(f): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
with 1.5million roughly calculations. u can setup a bet9ja mega/VIPs shop. rent a big shop close to the road maybe 25k monthly rent of 1year which is 300k make sure that no bet9ja shop around you. buy 10desktop, about 3 40inch plasma TV. 6.5kva deasil self wed gen which can carry 1.5hp A.C and your desktops computer with no wahala, don't buy fuel if you don't want to spend more, deasil cost is cheaper if you buy from the black market which is 1k for 10litres. maybe new one worth 300k. or fairly used worth 100k. look for super agents to approve your shop. buy 4g router. subscribe monthly like 10k. furniture and banners of about 150k. slide window and doors of 200k. load your account with 100k each in the 4 account given to u, also buy A.C and fridge to sell can drinks, hire 3sales cashiers with a guarantors form attached salaries of not up to 15k-20k to resume by 8am and close by 7pm. don't look the business and say it is for the agberoes. look for the profits u will get. Do you know how much all this betsites owner eg Alabi makes weekly. I will those guys make moneys out of punters roughly 40million naira I may say that is a lot to become a millionaire. just be their agent and get your little bonus. this business is hotcake everywhere. cyber cafes owners dun port to bet shop owners. that's all maybe. your profits will be massive if people start trooping in for visual games. also buy 1small corolla to run around. the remaining 1 u can buy a plot of land with C of O depending on how cheap it is and use your profits to starts your foundation. U can as well give me inside too.
. This is great
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by agbus: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Plz add me
Im interested in the garri processing.
Thanks
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bobugee:

I ended up hitting the like button on your comment...but lemme ask you, do you really have to go this far just to convince him to use the money open a bet9ja business??

Bet9ja isn't feasible. It doesn't stand the test of time. It's not a sustainable income-bringing investment. Fades with the trends.
Exactly my fear. Do you have a better alternative? Am just taking my time not to rush into any business. From what I have heard, even Uber isn't that lucrative again.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Koval12(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Why now!

Whats the difference between a business you can start with 150k to 300k and made 10m yearly and a business you started with 5m and still made 10m yearly.

You dont need up to a quater of that amount to set up a business that will be making you 500k-1m monthly.

You can pm me for contact. However, dont start asking me "how stuff works via mail"

why not drop your whatsapp number sir. I will chat with you up
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Why now!

I will like to speak with you please
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by solomon4all: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
With such an amount, i will give you 150k every month but you have to be actively participating in the business. Its an engine oil business for vehicles and its moving. Contact me on 07030166728. Regards.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Koval12:
Exactly my fear. Do you have a better alternative? Am just taking my time not to rush into any business. From what I have heard, even Uber isn't that lucrative again.

With the amount of cash you currently have in your possession, it can help hoist you a mini supermarket somewhere in the city.

But you need to learn all the nitty gritty in the business before you invest any money.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by DrUche3(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2017
tugrow:
Sir maga betting shop is a cool biz but in other hand if you will want further suggestions, I suggest a garri processing factory, this business can return profit up to 200-500k weekly if you start it in standard level, and this is a thing that you can't loss cos everyday people are eating.

If you pick the or love the idea quote me I will explain further
Tell me more sir.
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by DrUche3(m): 1:16am On Jun 04, 2017
tugrow:
added
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by DrUche3(m): 1:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Koval12:
why not drop your whatsapp number sir. I will chat with you up
OP, I'm an Entrepreneur and won't deceive you.
Simple advise "not all that glitters is gold"
Some ideas may sound very great but in actual practice may not be the same.
1. Think
2. Consult
3. Think
4. Ponder
5. Think
6. Imagine
7. Think
8. Meditate
9. Think
10. Smile and finally give it a shot!

Warning: Don't plunge into a single investment; Create multiple streams of income!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by lukaf17(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2017
tugrow:
To all who needs information about garri processing, it a very lucrative business, and it a business you can't loss,

If you don't have enough money to start, you can start by renting a farm land , in your area and plant cassava, so you can make enough money to buy some garri processing machines

Please cos of time

Thanks

Add me 08153014698
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by ladydeb: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Tugrow pls add for the garri processing 08097546220
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by destiny25(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tugrow, please add me for the garri processing. 08030995159
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by KingOfThePay(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
jomonic:

I will like to speak with you please

Alright. You should check ech your pm
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Mastamind88: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
tugrow:

Please cos of time

Thanks
add 08075663963
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Phancyorganic10(f): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Koval12:

Hello, am a skincare cream producer, and am also looking to growing a firm, i have a mini factory that goes with nafdac requirement but no money fir registration yet.

You can be partner with me and with #500,000 we can build a firm together, cream business is a very profiting business and with the right advertisements it would grow very big in no time.

You can invest in other business too, but i wont advise you to invest all your money in one place, every business has its time when tinx are up and down, having multiple investments would give you peace of mind, if you are interested please contact me on whatsapp 08166450456
Re: Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira by Forex4u(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
IPO shares is the only guaranteed way to earn your money, safe yourself the stress of starting any business now in Nigeria, think well before you act, mind you that there are good business but a lot of bad managers, people will tell you that and in reality it is this, do your research well, how many wealthy men do you still see investing in Nigeria, or do you not know that your country do not have a good economy, my kind of advice are normally ignored because it does not entice gullible minds but only wise and smart investors, take your time, this is Nigeria, and be mindful of persons here dropping phone numbers and email address that you may contact them, many here do not have financial education but still pose as the greatest consultant, I don talk my own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. / Businesses Have Lost N1.46tn To Forex Shortage – LCCI / Tomato Factory: Dangote, Kubau Communities To Resolve Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.