Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him (32966 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by LifestyleTonite: 6:30am On May 14, 2017
Embattled Apostle Johnson Suleman must have a thing for Police and designer shoes. Few weeks ago, he was seen in his Versace shoes speaking with some police bosses at the Force Headquarters, Abuja. This time around, the Omega Fire Ministries Preacher prays for the Inspector General of the Liberian Police and also had meetings with top Government functionaries. Well, I couldn’t help but admire his designer shoes. This time around, i can’t seem to identify which designer made the shoe he’s wearing. Can someone help me out?

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-visits-liberian-ig-of-police-prays-for-him/

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by LifestyleTonite: 6:31am On May 14, 2017
more lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by diportivo: 6:36am On May 14, 2017
ME : naija IG need prayers pass

his boys are something else

IG :

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by eezeribe(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2017
Op,He is not embattled,rather it's most bloggers who are in a battle for posting fake news.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by martyns303(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2017
Religion is Nigeria's largest export after crude oil.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by alBHAGDADI: 7:37am On May 14, 2017
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by kufre2010: 7:41am On May 14, 2017
Take the ministry, to developed countries and bring the hard currencies. we need it.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Teewhy2: 9:28am On May 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by veekid(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2017
This apari pastor again?

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by harffie(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2017
angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2017
embarassed

Na wa for the person that will kneel down for this man to pray for him

SMH undecided

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by obembet(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.

Some peopel with Lazarus mentality...... Pls u can relocate to Maiduguri, Ur idea will work there

While some of us have Abraham mentality

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by chiefolododo(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
The apostle of GOD. Guy remove the word "embattled"

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Teewhy2: 9:31am On May 14, 2017
Is he contemplating of taking TB Joshua step of relocating, I think is okay.I say well done sir ( in falz voice)

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Partnerbiz(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
I will soon become a pastor.. This biz pays like hell cos people are just daft

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by massinola(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2017
Good for him
Meanwhile, when Ekiti man buys a car and takes it home

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by olafunny(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
The IG wan Dab for the first pic cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by dannytoe(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
Meanwhile the nigerian IG needs more prayers, to stop his men from collecting #100 from road blocks

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by bazzyblings: 9:33am On May 14, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Embattled Apostle Johnson Suleman must have a thing for Police and designer shoes. Few weeks ago, he was seen in his Versace shoes speaking with some police bosses at the Force Headquarters, Abuja. This time around, the Omega Fire Ministries Preacher prays for the Inspector General of the Liberian Police and also had meetings with top Government functionaries. Well, I couldn’t help but admire his designer shoes. This time around, i can’t seem to identify which designer made the shoe he’s wearing. Can someone help me out?

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-visits-liberian-ig-of-police-prays-for-him/

Is it his shoes that's more important to you ?? Abi u want him wearing sandals abi Fucking Nigerians ...

Person wear fine shoes dem go judge , wear rag now ? Dem go still judge ... smh

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by smartty68(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
OP I don't understand a thing you've written up there

Is it just about his shoes or what

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Ijaya123: 9:34am On May 14, 2017
The church is marching on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by GeneralOjukwu: 9:34am On May 14, 2017
Apostle KamaSutra

Trinity = 3 some

Apostle's law : If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2017
May God have mercy on this generation. can't these pastors pray without putting them on social media? show up everywhere. When i was growing up they say if you open your eyes during prayer the holy ghost will slap you. nowadays anything pastor do camera men will be snapping. I am tired of this whole world i really want to make heaven my friends and some pastors making it difficult for me...am in my house now can't go to church because of the things girls wear to my church confusing me every Sunday.

God have mercy on me and have mercy on this generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Caricature(f): 9:36am On May 14, 2017
We love you daddy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2017
We you go through life crisis is either you let it re-define you, destroys you or strengthen you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by transient123(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2017
IG indeed, see how badly dressed in the last picture. This one na constable jooh.

Africans and slavery mentality, must someone(master) stand while the slave kneel down, awaiting now to see Pope Francis stand while Trump kneel down for prayer.

Civil servants and servants of men but not servants of God.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by martineverest(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
This one is forcing himself on ppl

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
Otobo's sugar daddy dey pray for people, Pastor awada Keri Keri, Pastor wire wire.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Caricature(f): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Please you don't need to say anything if you don't have anything to say.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ShankiBets: 9:38am On May 14, 2017
This one na man of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by mmsen: 9:39am On May 14, 2017
Aren't there verses in the Bible about people who pray to be seen?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.