Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? (4938 Views)

5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? / 12 Ways To Identify Pharisees In Your Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by seunlayi(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2017
"Thy Word have I Hide on my heart that I may not sin against Thee" During pastor messages in churches, the congregations always appears just writing whatever note they can make from the preachers messages on notebook, sheets of papers, phones, i_pads, laptops, etc even some even go to the extent of asking people around them any word or bible passage that they think they missed during the service all with seriousness.
My question is that for you as a Christian, how often do you go back to meditate on those message notes or you just write it down for writing sake?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2017
Nairaland won't let me undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by ekensi01: 7:27am On May 14, 2017
Before God and man only Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by ginstinct(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2017
It has been said that "you can find the best secretaries in church, taking minutes of sermons that we would never seek to implement". it is sad to admit it but the truth is many of us don't go back to the notes.

For me anyway I still go back to them as the need arises, but surely the need will always arise.

HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by seunlayi(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Nairaland won't let me undecided
don't let nairaland distract you, don't be surprised that nairaland may make it to Heaven and leaving you behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Chikelue2000(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2017
Funny but that is the truth

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Maltaleeza(f): 7:55am On May 14, 2017
Sunday and it will be just a glance
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by seunlayi(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2017
I m sure 90%doesn't go back to their note

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by brunofarad(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2017
undecided

Most of us are guilty of folding it and discarding it accordingly

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by jejemanito: 4:06pm On May 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Homers123(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2017
I don't go to Church.
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Adebayo4all: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
never and datz y I don't kip note.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
Homers123:
I don't go to Church.

Then what are you doing on this post?

6 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by RealDannie(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2017
Whew!!! Why do I feel so guilty? sad

May God epp us all.

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Homers123(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2017
kennygee:

Then what are you doing on this post?

Nairaland na your property? even Seun Osewa won't ask such irrelevant question.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by clems88(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
Chai once in blue moon embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Evestar200(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
Just ask me when last I open my bible to read one verse not to talk of reading my Sunday message .

Have never missed one Sunday service since January.

I do have all Sunday messages on my Sunday bulletin but don't read it.

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Victornezzar: 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
Mhen i don't open it all
i normally jot in church 2 keep my self busy so I won't doze off......cos all dose ushers ehn.....dey can fall ur hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by yommyk222(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2017
just jot don't read after that
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by babapressy(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2017
Strong question that need a truthful answer
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Incrizz(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2017
Hahaha
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Incrizz(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
Hahaha same question I asked my self this morning as I looked round and felt like I was the only one not scribbling away!

I almost asked the man beside me,
"do you re-read your notes angry!!??"

grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by abels(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2017
Good some peopl dnt read dem o, na busy body and i better pass my neighbour dem de show o
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by somehow: 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
I need an answer to this question backed up by bible references.
Are Christians actually going to the same heaven God reside?
Meaning when its the end of time, those who died or stayed in Christ would disappear and be in heaven to dwell forever?

Waiting for factual answer.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Rainmaker69(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
Church message note is not scripture.
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by sameagles(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2017
I do Bible teaching, so I write in all services as a privilege to develop my message from some of my jotting.
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Tattooboy: 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
somehow:
I need an answer to this question backed up by bible references.
Are Christians actually going to the same heaven God reside?
Meaning when its the end of time, those who died or stayed in Christ would disappear and be in heaven to dwell forever?

Waiting for factual answer.
I think it's only Jesus himself that can answer this.
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2017
Is funny many take notes just to impress the pastor it depends on where you take note, buy the big hard cover even if you don't want to read the hard cover will remind you

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by holluphemydavid(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2017
Am guity of dis and will take to correction
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by davit: 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
The OP asked a very interesting question. I ve been ruminating about this for a while now. Back in those days, I made a duty to take notes and would even go back to them. But somehow along the way, I discovered the notes were no longer used. To be honest, these days I hardly take note. Only jot some verses or bookmark them on my iPad. What's the need for notes you won't read later?
Re: How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? by somehow: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
You mean the Bible didn't say anything about where Christians are to go to after the second coming?
Tattooboy:
I think it's only Jesus himself that can answer this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Four Characteristics Of Scripture / Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! / List Of Sins That Will Lead You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.