Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live (41237 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 2) On 21st October 2017 / Middlesbrough Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by vanvino(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2017
Ahmadgani:
he is right
Man u got 13

Chelsea got 5

Arsenal got 3 or 4

Liverpool got none
chelsea got 6 now...do ur research
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by Shegzy8(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
firstking01:
Couple this trophy and 3 more again he no go smell money wey arsenal dey make by selling their jersey and ticket money every season....only well to do people can afford arsenal jersey and match ticket in london.....and that's why in england na only man you get money pass arsenalgrin....Sips tiger nut and walks majestically outa threadcheesy.
LOL....argue with fact my guy...chelsea is richer than arsenal...check it yourself
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2017
Shegzy8:
LOL....argue with fact my guy...chelsea is richer than arsenal...check it yourself
Chelsea richer than arsenal?, smh...i give it up mehn...
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by Jay542(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2017
optional1:
see as thread dry cos chelsea fans are still in parry mode...

Haters cant even come in again they af run scared of heart break.

Cfc❤
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by Ahmadgani(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
vanvino:
chelsea got 6 now...do ur research
5 premier leagues but 6 in total
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by chelseabmw(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
mukina2:
GOAL
WATFORD

Hi mukina2, Did you get my message{PM} regarding the change of thread name?
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by WizBLANCE(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

The issue u raised is different from what you are talking about now
learn to be rational
learn to put things in perspective
speaking of being rational... how do you defined it? dwelling in the past and forgetting the happening around your nose? we just did the needful (winning the league) the least you want to do is sit down and give me crap from the past... winning the same league a million times didn't mean you shouldn't celebrate your champions.
STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS
studying history and record keeping like my Liverpool friends won't change a thing...
and there won't be need for this argument.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by theDEVILisHERE: 8:57am On May 17, 2017
WizBLANCE:

speaking of being rational... how do you defined it? dwelling in the past and forgetting the happening around your nose? we just did the needful (winning the league) the least you want to do is sit down and give me crap from the past... winning the same league a million times didn't mean you shouldn't celebrate your champions.
studying history and record keeping like my Liverpool friends won't change a thing...
and there won't be need for this argument.

Rational in this case means staying on the topic of discussion
if you want to discuss something else you then raise the topic separately, no need mixing issues together

Chelsea are already confirmed the league winners, this is not up for an argument so what then is the issue
Or are you Chelsea fans not still sure that you are champions?
No need to be paranoid the league is yours this season lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
ontruth:
The way your FA cup pain real and hurting you so much.
I understand your EPL pain , your Gunners have never given you the joy of celebrating an EPL championship victory here on Naira Land ..... and they never will ..... grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
I understand your EPL pain , your Gunners have never given you the joy of celebrating an EPL championship victory here on Naira Land ..... and they never will ..... grin grin grin
As I understand how pain made you cry on Fa Cup thread which Arsenal trashed you with the Diver .
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
ontruth:
As I understand how pain made you cry on Fa Cup thread which Arsenal trashed you with the Diver .
i really have pity on Gunners .... they have never celebrated EPL victory here on NL .... now that a decade has passed they consider FA Cup to be even greater than UCL grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
i really have pity on Gunners .... they have never celebrated EPL victory here on NL .... now that a decade has passed they consider FA Cup to be even greater than UCL grin grin grin
FA Thrashing Pain
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 1:47am On Jun 06, 2017
ontruth:
FA Thrashing Pain
Your EPL pain is real ... Why don't you talk about FA Cup being 'greater' .... let me laugh more at your frustration grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 3:19am On Jun 06, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

1992 was just rebranding and repackaging
Still the same competition

Real Madrid, AC Milan etc do not start counting their champions league trophies from 1991 when the European cup was repackaged into UEFA champions league

I hope you know english league is not the only league to have done such repackaging
While the competition format was more or less the same, it was not just simply a rebranding. The EPL negotiatiated a much bigger TV deal which was shared among clubs only playing in the EPL rather then the money going into the central pot of the mutli tier English Football Leagus as it was in the past prior to EPL/1992. This lead to more competitive EPL teams with the extra revenue the teams now had to build teams.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
Your EPL pain is real ... Why don't you talk about FA Cup being 'greater' .... let me laugh more at your frustration grin grin grin
Fa Cup Is Oldest club cup on this planet earth and being contested by more clubs, Arsenal has it more than Chelsea, Arsenal has Premier league trophy more than Chelsea, Arsenal never won Premier league in the last decade but still richer than Chelsea according to Forbes. On NL I never read Chelsea is richer than Arsenal despite winning more trophy in recent years.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal are older than NL only baby frustrated fans like you hates counting from the begging out of shame.

Tell me why you avoid counting from the start and only chose to count from 13 years ago is it that Chelsea is 13 years old or you're 13 years old?

I know the trashing is too hard for you to swallow.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:
Fa Cup Is Oldest club cup on this planet earth and being contested by more clubs, Arsenal has it more than Chelsea, Arsenal has Premier league trophy more than Chelsea, Arsenal never won Premier league in the last decade but still richer than Chelsea according to Forbes. On NL I never read Chelsea is richer than Arsenal despite winning more trophy in recent years.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal are older than NL only baby frustrated fans like you hates counting from the begging out of shame.

Tell me why you avoid counting from the start and only chose to count from 13 years ago is it that Chelsea is 13 years old or you're 13 years old?

I know the trashing is too hard for you to swallow.

Ha ha .... so you are now going by the "age of trophy" instead of the prestige/competitive level ?? See mûguism of the highest order oh .... grin grin
Baba Wenger has frustrated you finish that you now consider FA Cup to be greater than Champions League and the EPL grin grin
13 years is the number of years of your current frustration and it is going to continue and continue, Baba Wenger's contract has been extended .... grin grin
Chelsea - 2016/2017 EPL champions cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Ha ha .... so you are now going by the "age of trophy" instead of the prestige/competitive level ?? See mûguism of the highest order oh .... grin grin
Baba Wenger has frustrated you finish that you now consider FA Cup to be greater than Champions League and the EPL grin grin
13 years is the number of years of your current frustration and it is going to continue and continue, Baba Wenger's contract has been extended .... grin grin
Chelsea - 2016/2017 EPL champions cool
I hit you with bullet and you're now making no sense.

So you mentioned CL. do you know how many years Realmadrid spent without winning it?

FA Cup Remained The Oldest Trophy in the world Soccer or Football, it is a huge Trophy with history nothing can take it away from that,I know the pain of the trashing is huge that you brought the frustration here.

Meanwhile Arsenal still the last Club to Trash you u with your diver Moses.

Chelsea Spent 50 years not winning Premier league minus 13 from 50 you'll still understand that you're frustrated.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:
I hit you with bullet and you're now making no sense.

So you mentioned CL. do you know how many years Realmadrid spent without winning it?

FA Cup Remained The Oldest Trophy in the world Soccer or Football, it is a huge Trophy with history nothing can take it away from that,I know the pain of the trashing is huge that you brought the frustration here.

Meanwhile Arsenal still the last Club to Trash you u with your diver Moses.

Chelsea Spent 50 years not winning Premier league minus 13 from 50 you'll still understand that you're frustrated.
Why are you talking about Real Madrid now?? Do you think your Gunners are even up to the level of Real Madrid's bench team?? Or have you forgotten the 10-1 trashing Bayern have your hapless Gunners this year grin grin ..... Let me not wound you anymore with UCL talk before you start crying for your Gunners grin grin
Yes in the distant history (the era of our grandfathers) of football there were droughts but we focus on the now .... What do all these teams have in common : Juve, Barca, RM, Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG etc .... they have all recently won their prestigious domestic league trophies.
What has Gunners done?? They have spent over a billion dollars in salaries in the last decade alone yet no EPL trophy ..... the frustration has driven ontruth to now force himself to think FA Cup is 'bigger' than the EPL .... chai chai grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Why are you talking about Real Madrid now?? Do you think your Gunners are even up to the level of Real Madrid's bench team?? Or have you forgotten the 10-1 trashing Bayern have your hapless Gunners this year grin grin ..... Let me not wound you anymore with UCL talk before you start crying for your Gunners grin grin
Yes in the history of football there were droughts but we focus on the now .... What do all these teams have in common : Juve, Barca, RM, Chelsea, Manchester City .... they have all recently won their prestigious league trophies.
What has Gunners done?? They have spent over a billion dollars in salaries in the last decade alone yet no EPL trophy ..... the frustration has driver ontruth to now force himself to think FA Cup is better grin grin grin
I keep telling you Fa cup is the Oldest Trophy on this planet earth. Chelsea spent 50 years without winning Premier league 25 years without winning anything called trophy. If Chelsea spent such horrible years without winning it why are you then seeing 13 years as longer years than 50 years? SMH.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:
I keep telling you Fa cup is the Oldest Trophy on this planet earth. Chelsea spent 50 years without winning Premier league 25 years without winning anything called trophy. If Chelsea spent such horrible years without winning it why are you then seeing 13 years as longer years than 50 years? SMH.
so what does "old" have to do with a trophy.... Gunners frustration has finished you oh.
When the season starts and you have a choice between winning either EPL or FA Cup, you will choose FA?? grin grin grin ... Gunners suffer from low self esteem now grin grin
50 years is history - even before the EPL
13 years is current and manifests in your frustrations grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
so what does "old" have to do with a trophy.... Gunners frustration has finished you oh.
When the season starts and you have a choice between winning either EPL or FA Cup, you will choose FA?? grin grin grin ... Gunners suffer from low self esteem now grin grin
50 years is history - even before the EPL
13 years is current and manifests in your frustrations grin grin
Even with the drought Arsenal still have it than you have it,richer than you despite the 13 yrs, if Chelsea fans never die of frustration of not having it for 50 yrs why then crying for 13 years .. Chai guy you're really pained . Fa Cup is the Thread.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:
Even with the drought Arsenal still have it than you have it,richer than you despite the 13 yrs, if Chelsea fans never die of frustration of not having it for 50 yrs why then crying for 13 years .. Chai guy you're really pained . Fa Cup is the Thread.
Those 50 years were our grand fathers time... football clubs spent $500 on salaries then.
Now clubs spend millions thanks to the EPL's structure which started in 1991.
Arsenal spent > 1 billion in the last 13 years and have zero EPL trophies.
Talk again about FA Cup being greater than EPL ... let me laugh at your frustration some more grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Those 50 years were our grand fathers time... football clubs spent $500 on salaries then.
Talk again about FA Cup being greater than EPL ... let me laugh at your frustration some more grin grin

Yet you still call it football , smh Guy you're frustrated indeed why not find another name for it.

FA cup is older than any club trophy on earth, I know this is the first time you're hearing that.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

50 years ago Football, 13 years ago football and it remained football till date. Thank you for accepting that football remain football.

50 years ago Chelsea, 13 years ago Chelsea and it remained Chelsea till date. Thank you for accepting that Chelsea remained Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:

Yet you still call it football , smh Guy you're frustrated indeed why not find another name for it.

FA cup is older than any club trophy on earth, I know this is the first time you're hearing that.
What does the age of the cup have to do with anything?? Chai - see how Wenger has turned you into a mügu .... grin grin
EPL > FA Cup .... unless you are a frustrated Gunner grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:

50 years ago Football, 13 years ago football and it remained football till date. Thank you for accepting that football remain football.

50 years ago Chelsea, 13 years ago Chelsea and it remained Chelsea till date. Thank you for accepting that Chelsea remained Chelsea.

Yes, 50 years - during mine/your grand father's time .... Today Chelsea fans celebrate EPL titles, Gunners like you grind their teeth .... 13 years and counting grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Yes, 50 years - during mine/your grand father's time .... Today Chelsea fans celebrate EPL titles, Gunners like you grind their teeth .... 13 years and counting grin grin
Thank God you said football remain football. Mr lair .
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Keep reading about FA cup, I know it will shock you to death.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-winning-the-FA-Cup-considered-more-prestigious-than-winning-the-League-Cup
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 5:19am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Keep reading about FA cup, I know it will shock you to death.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-winning-the-FA-Cup-considered-more-prestigious-than-winning-the-League-Cup
Boy, you are a certified dünce grin grin
Do you even understand the link you sent me??
What is the League cup?? You think League Cup is the same thing as the EPL title??
You see, Wenger has made you into a mümü... Oya, go back and do more homework proving to me that FA Cup is more prestigious than the EPL title .... no more mügu behavior please my unfortunate Gunner brother grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Boy, you are a certified dünce grin grin
Do you even understand the link you sent me??
What is the League cup?? You think League Cup is the same thing as the EPL title??
You see, Wenger has made you into a mümü... Oya, go back and do more homework proving to me that FA Cup is more prestigious than the EPL title .... no more mügu behavior please my unfortunate Gunner brother grin

Mumu I've sent you the link of the world most prestigious Trophies , I know you were shocked when you read it.

Until you show me the link that says EPL is more prestigious than The Fa cup even both in prize money and otherwise ,Till then remain pained . Hahahaha, I know you don't know the meaning of prestigious hahhahahahaha.

Bring your EPL link and show me in your next reply if not you already know that you're defeated like the the Wembly Trashing.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Mumu I've sent you the link of the world most prestigious Trophies , I know you were shocked when you read it.

Until you show me the link that says EPL is more prestigious than The Fa cup even both in prize money and otherwise ,Till then remain pained . Hahahaha, I know you don't know the meaning of prestigious hahhahahahaha.

Bring your EPL link and show me in your next reply if not you already know that you're defeated like the the Wembly Trashing.
Did you see any League in that list .... mügu get levels .... your on is level highest grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Did you see any League in that list .... mügu get levels .... your on is level highest grin grin

I thought you were shouting prestigious ? so EPL is no longer more prestigious than the FA cup ?

Read well you'll see the league in that link hahahahahahah is like you're now blind since you didn't see league chai .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Watching The English Premier League / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread / Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.