Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation (10850 Views)

UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Lolgrin
Guy,abeg no make me laugh o...na which year I start school? Well,I'm done with ND...
so afo aba ke mmo idaha doh?
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Mznaett: 1:43pm On May 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so afo aba ke mmo idaha doh?

I still dey Aks o...
What's your other moniker btw?
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2017
Mznaett:

I still dey Aks o...
What's your other moniker btw?
this is my first account oh.
Was just prowling thru aitee1's posts and stumbled across her chats with you and I then knew you're a student of ak poly.
I know aitee1 cos we graduated the same year at uniuyo.
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by temitope277(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2017
what is the meaning of aksu
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Obongawanesther(f): 4:07pm On May 14, 2017
tlops:
What is AKSU again?
use ur brain n knw d meaning of Aksu.....Akwa Ibom State University...... try to be civilise lol
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Mznaett: 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
temitope277:
what is the meaning of aksu

Obongawanesther:
use ur brain n knw d meaning of Aksu.....Akwa Ibom State University...... try to be civilise lol

grin
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Mznaett: 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Was just prowling thru aitee1's posts and stumbled across her chats with you and I then knew you're a student of ak poly.

Ok...

It's been ages I saw her.
So are you still in Aks?
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Ok...

It's been ages I saw her.
So are you still in Aks?
I'm at ibadan. Presently doing my Msc programme at the University of ibadan. But will come to Aks next weekend..

I'd be so impressed if we could Rendezvous at any serene sit out at Aks. How about that?
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Crixina(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
First class is great, but cutting it in the real world is the greatest.
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Mznaett: 7:04pm On May 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm at ibadan. Presently doing my Msc programme at the University of ibadan. But will come to Aks next weekend..

I'd be so impressed if we could Rendezvous at any serene sit out at Aks. How about that?

Good to know you're doing your Msc there...
Sorry,I'd be leaving for PH this weekend...
Stay safe...
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Good to know you're doing your Msc there... Sorry,I'd be leaving for PH this weekend... Stay safe...
we fit still chat for whatsapp oh. How you see am?
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Mznaett: 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
we fit still chat for whatsapp oh. How you see am?

Guy,I no dey whatsapp o...
Lets stop here please
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by EternalTruth: 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Guy,I no dey whatsapp o...
Lets stop here please
so as you ugly reach you still dey form give that fine boy.
Naija girls na wah o

2 Likes

Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by romme2u: 3:23am On May 15, 2017
EternalTruth:
so as you ugly reach you still dey form give that fine boy.
Naija girls na wah o

grin grin grin
Re: 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation by Aitee1: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Fault Cut-off Marks Of Unity Schools. / NISDEBATE: Strike: A Wrong Approach To Nigeria's Educational Problems. / NUT: 22 States Haven’t Recruited Teachers In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.