Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother (1441 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by iluvdonjazzy: 8:49am On May 14, 2017
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Okeeyi accused his wife, Funmilayo, with whom he had five children of infidelity. “My wife is having an affair with my pastor, I got to know when I did not have credit on my phone and wanted to use her phone to call our pastor to report her for starving my mother of food. “I picked her phone and I saw on the screen “sent message” I mistakenly press it and the message opened, I saw several love messages my wife sent and received from our pastor. “I showed her the messages when she came in, but she begged me, I seized the phone and later confronted our pastor with those text messages, but he told me to do my worst. “I also caught her with my brother in a hotel in Oyo State; I wanted to ignore them, but I later confronted them so that they will not deny later,” he said. The petitioner said that his wife was after his life and that he had been attacked on two occasions. “On August 20, 2013, I got to the front of my gate, as I honked my horn for my children to open the gate, suddenly three men jumped down from a motorcycle, pointing guns at me. “But for the timely intervention of the police, I would have been killed. When I entered my house, I told my wife what happened, but she did not say anything. “Four months later, while coming from work, three men intercepted me, pointing guns at me to come down and enter the booth, I complied and they drove me off. “But luckily for me, my phone rang, one of them picked it, the caller addressed me as pastor and said that I should come to the church early that I will be ministering, but I am not a pastor. “One of the guys said that they should not kill me that I am a pastor; that in the bible God said that they should not touch his anointed or do his prophet harm. “After a hot argument among them, they stopped the car, stripped me naked and left with my car. “A good Samaritan gave me clothes to wear. When I got home, I told my wife again about the incident, but she said nothing. “That same 2013, my only three buses that plied Port-Harcourt, Akure and Abeokuta were involved in accidents and were condemned, I again informed my wife, but no response from her,” he said. Okeeyi said that because of these calamities and threats to his life, he ran away from the house he built same year to start squatting with friends. He pleaded with the court to dissolve the union that he was no longer in love as his life was no longer safe. However, Funmilayo, 43, trader, denied all the allegations. She said that she was not having affair with any man. “Those text messages on my phone were forged; I never sent nor received any love messages from our pastor. “My husband saw me and his brother in a hotel, but we are not dating, his brother just followed me to book for a room when I went for a burial in Oyo State. She accused her husband’s family of battery. “When I was carrying the pregnancy of our fifth baby, my husband’s family stormed our house, accusing me of having an affair, they beat me to a pulp. In fact, I did not know how I got to the hospital,” she said. The mother of five boys begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she was still in love with him. President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case till November 29 for further hearing.
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by talk2alabama: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
Report to your pastor that your wife is starving your mom of food..

Wtf is wrong with people these days..

I am sure you also report her to the pastor whenever she refuses you sex

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by talk2alabama: 8:55am On May 14, 2017
This story is just fake jor

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by newbornmacho(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2017
Is marriage really worth it?
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by sarrki(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2017
Then she's not your wife

She's a free giver
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by inscreAF: 9:01am On May 14, 2017
Fake story. Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2017

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by omowolewa: 9:33am On May 14, 2017
Even with your brother, the woman is soo generous.
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by firstclassmumu: 10:16am On May 14, 2017
Na wa o
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by ryom(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2017
I think what the op means is ''...my wife is sleeping around...''. Actually, if the account is accurate (and not just Nollywood tales), then you really don't have a wife. It's one thing for the rare slip that can be forgiven, its another thing if its callously habitual. Sorry!
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by baby124: 4:15pm On May 14, 2017
Some men who are insecure or psychologically battling psychosis and paranoia will claim all sorts. Their wife cannot get along with anyone, they claim she sleeps with them. The woman may be better off without him anyway. It's mostly broke and jobless guys that see cheating everywhere they go. Too much time on his hands, so he is able to imagine every possible scenario.
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Acidosis(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2017
baby124:
Some men who are insecure or psychologically battling psychosis and paranoia will claim all sorts. Their wife cannot get along with anyone, they claim she sleeps with them. The woman may be better off without him anyway. It's mostly broke and jobless guys that see cheating everywhere they go. Too much time on his hands, so he is able to imagine every possible scenario.

Oh, not again! Did you even bother to read the story?
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Prognose: 4:45pm On May 14, 2017
Acidosis:

It won't matter if she does. I have noticed its her modus operandi to support the woman no matter what happened.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by baby124: 4:48pm On May 14, 2017
“My husband saw me and his brother in a hotel, but we are not dating, his brother just followed me to book for a room when I went for a burial in Oyo State
Did you read the article yourself? Is this up here strange? What's the proof
Acidosis:

Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Prognose: 4:49pm On May 14, 2017
How were the text messages in her phone forged? undecided

For her to be sleeping around though, even to the point of sleeping with his brother... Its either the man's got bad skills in bed or the woman's libido is thru the roof. Dont know why i suspect the man is at fault grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by baby124: 4:54pm On May 14, 2017
On August 20, 2013, I got to the front of my gate, as I honked my horn for my children to open the gate, suddenly three men jumped down from a motorcycle, pointing guns at me. “But for the timely intervention of the police, I would have been killed. When I entered my house, I told my wife what happened, but she did not say anything. “Four months later, while coming from work, three men intercepted me, pointing guns at me to come down and enter the booth, I complied and they drove me off. “But luckily for me, my phone rang, one of them picked it, the caller addressed me as pastor and said that I should come to the church early that I will be ministering, but I am not a pastor. “One of the guys said that they should not kill me that I am a pastor; that in the bible God said that they should not touch his anointed or do his prophet harm. “After a hot argument among them, they stopped the car, stripped me Unclad and left with my car. “A good Samaritan gave me clothes to wear. When I got home, I told my wife again about the incident, but she said nothing. “That same 2013, my only three buses that plied Port-Harcourt, Akure and Abeokuta were involved in accidents and were condemned, I again informed my wife, but no response from her,” he said.
Acidosis:

All these calamities on one man alone. If I hear. So why is he dragging the wife into each calamity? To blame her as the cause of his life's problems abi? She must comment or go and find the people that attacked him physically and spiritually and beat them up.

Coincidental that she's also sleeping around. He mistakenly picked her phone, mistakenly went to sent messages and mistakenly clicked on the messages. You are funny. Just as funny as the obviously unhinged man.
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2017
baby124:
Did you read the article yourself? Is this up here strange? What's the proof
and the wife "begged him?" begged for him for delaying his dinner, right?

(1) (Reply)

Dad Wrapped His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (photos) / What Is The Truth? / My Mum Favours My Older Sister At Our Detriment, How Do I Deal With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.