Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (65939 Views)

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Hygist: 9:00am On May 14, 2017
https://twitter.com/bunmi_bum_bum/status/863283074968301568
ijebabe, lalasticlala

Bunmi has sparked a debate on twitter after opening up about why she abandoned her fiancé at the altar in November 2015, after all preparations had been made. According to her, she was pressurized by her family into accepting his marriage proposal and it all blew up in her face when she discovered she couldn’t stop crying on her wedding day.

She said she was 30 years old and her family members pressured her into saying yes when he proposed. She liked the guy but not enough to marry him and asked her family to give her time but they refused. Locking herself in the bathroom and eventually dividing the family as some supported her, while her own father was against it, Bunmi eventually informed her husband to be, through a phone call, that the marriage was cancelled while he was waiting for her at the altar. See more of her tweets and tell us what you think.

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/lady-who-abandoned-her-fiance-at-altar.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Hygist: 9:00am On May 14, 2017

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by talk2alabama: 9:02am On May 14, 2017
Ok.. Bravo.. I hope she isn't living with her parents still.. Because if na me.. Na pursue I go pursue her comot from my house

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2017
No one should ever be forced into an unloving marriage

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nobody: 9:10am On May 14, 2017
Her Twitter handle is Bum Bum. What do you expect? I hope bum bum is married now, or is she still waiting for the perfect man? tongue

But that girl bum bum set o. If na her pic be dat grin.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by NeeKlaus: 9:11am On May 14, 2017
Hmmm.. there's nothing worse than a forced marriage or a marriage out of pity.

To the unwilling party, it will almost seem like a 'caged fight', enshrouded in resentment and non-compatibility.

All these parents sef. They still think we are in the 80s. Wonder when they will realize that times have changed.

Shaa, all these Twitter stories sef.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by jaylister(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2017
She should stay at home and expire then

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2017

What I don't understand is Why a man will even think he can and should marry a lady whose name on social media is

Bunmi Bum Bum undecided

And whose profile picture is a provocative show of her anatomy.

He should really thank God for saving him at the last minute.

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Ikem11(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
Beep beep beep

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Bugatie(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2017
If one's picture and profile name is anything to go by, then I'll say the supposed groom is lucky he didn't go ahead with the planned wedding.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by chicagoPD(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
My brothers abeg take your time to know the mind of your partner before publication...there is no shame in failing a mock na failure of exam bad pass o. Unless you gonna lie to yourself, you know tthat course wey no like you in all your courses buh wey you like...relate it to that bae wey no like you buh wey you like out of all those baes in your life. grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by mmuonso(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2017
Bum bum is a fool, yeah forced marriages should not be accepted, but why wait till the weeding day, eeh kwa ?

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by 4hys: 9:43am On May 14, 2017
You have said it all, Mumu dey kill her
mmuonso:
Bum bum is a fool, yeah forced marriages should not be accepted, but why wait till the weeding day, eeh kwa ?

49 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Kondomatic(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
No one should ever be forced into an unloving marriage
She did date him a little.
Followed him to do blood test
Introduction
Marriage course
Plan the wedding and fix date
Print invitation cards and shared them to friends and families
Then changed her mind on their wedding day.

She should be sacrificed to any available god. That's if they will accept her

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by jaylister(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2017
mogbe
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Mayydayy(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2017
Bumi Bum Bum.
This one can only think with her @$$.
That man should go for a special thanksgiving to God.
He was saved from the bottomless pit.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
She did date him a little.
Followed him to do blood test
Introduction
Marriage course
Plan the wedding and fix date
Print invitation cards and shared them to friends and families
Then changed her mind on their wedding day.

She should be sacrificed to any available god. That's if they will accept her
okay i didnt read that part.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by princefunmmy(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
Did I see this clearly.. "He'd never hit me, but I just don't like him like that"
Now we know your problem, you are a punching bag and you need a good boxer.. Where are those boxing men.. Over to you

48 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by heckymaicon(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2017
this is super story

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by PenisCaP: 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Adeoba10(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
Eleribu... You no cancel tge wedding when the tailor was measuring your size, u no cancel am when ur mama dey print IV, u no cancel am when event planners dey gist wish color will be okay with ur aso ebi, na during wedding day u cime cancel am.... Thunder fire ur destiny.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by terrezo2002(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2017
Was she forced to stay during the wedding preparation?
Was she forced to wear the wedding gown?
Why would she bring shame to the family and friends?
I think they are doing this lady somewhere. Someone is playing with her destiny.
God save us from women like this.
I pray for grace for the both families to bear the shame, forget the past and move on.
As for her. May God deliver her from destiny wasters. You never can tell, someone who might be there bewitching her. Some Africans can do anything just to see you not succeed.

30 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by jaylister(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2017
Ghana say Kontomi Le
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Realkenny(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
Love is not an immediate stuff it takes time, you can live with someone you don't like but as time goes on love is built.

I have heard of rape victims who eventually fell in love with the person who raped them.

Love.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Cordis92(f): 2:04pm On May 14, 2017
It's really pathetic imaging what that young man went through after that day, but I pray he finds a woman who will love him and be his wife. Every disappointment is a blessing. The lady saved him from unhappy marriage or future divorce.

Lesson to people who like recommended marriage, please ask the person if he or she really loves you and is ready to take the walk with you. Ask well o

I won't judge the lady. She is old enough to know what she wants. I pray God helps her in her life journey.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by crackhouse(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by vantage001: 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
Am i the only to notice that ladies bearing bunmi actually have decent ''bum-bum''.
I dated one sometime ago and she had a humongous as$. Yoruba people should clarify this.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by omowumeee(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2017
she should have gone through with it and get a divorce later.. not cancel on wedding day! The marriage might even turn out to be wonderful.. Many couples started happy.. where are they now?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nutase: 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by chriskosherbal(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm I just imagine what that guy is going through now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.