Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob (67269 Views)

2 Thieves Lynched To Death In Imo. Graphic Photos / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate / Another Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Today, Nearly Lynched To Death By Mob (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by Iamsammy(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2017
successmatters:

Did you catch the man stealing? Any videos or pictures of him robbing anybody?
is there even any bank robbery in Lagos on d 12th? bank robbery can neva b hidden from d news
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2017
brenister10:
The story dey somehow
I also noticed had been handcuffed together suggesting that it was not entirely mob action but the police/law enforcement agents must have been complicit in the killings.
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
obyrich:
No detail was provided in the first place. Just like saying one chief Kunle from Ijebu was mobbed in a bank for robbery. Such information is not sufficient to identify the person and as such worthless. The only useful thing there are the pix which could have been picked from another crime scene. Don't trust bloggers.

I guess you are right.
Sheers.
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by davidortega: 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
graphiti:

For real?
All these warped comments in page 1 alone o!

Ndigbos! Ndigbos!! Ndigbos!!!
Maka why? Why must you almost always roll out d defense drum once a culprit is ur 'blooder'?

Would u all have said all these had d culprits been Yoruba's or Hausa's? Why do u always, by ur actions/inactions confirm ur alleged affinity for crime?

Had d Chiefs thieves been a Kunle or Musa , would u in ur church minds have made excuses for them?? Before u respond, kindly go thru ur past comments on threads where Yoruba's/Hausa's had been caught for crime.

Thanks

Ehnnn.
Owa lara e. Gbogbo nkan na ni ki e ma yi si tribalism.

Msteew.
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by lanrefront1(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2017
Useless story

The only thing certain is the pictures and that the guys were killed

The bank no get name, no get location
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by Neddstark: 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
slysteel:
I once travelled from lagos to anambra for an event and on the eve of the occasion we visited the celebrant to have some drinks at his place,then i noticed he kept going out to talk to a particular guy standing by his gate with 3 other men and afterwards called me aside to inform me that the guy who he was talking to told him that i looked like the leader of the gang of armed robbers that visited his house 2 weeks earlier,but he had to clear him out that i was a friend who came from lagos for the up coming event,just imagine if he met me on my way to that house,he would have called his group to mob me thinking i was who he thought i was,that's why i don't subscribe to mob attacks,i have also saved an hausa man in front of my lagos office from a mob who wrongfully accused him,only for them to discover he was the wrong person after i held them back and asked simple questions,the idiots were already beating him up,not saying that this man was innocent but they should have let the police determine that,in the midst of a robbery,people at times can get things mixed up.

You're some lucky guy
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by myztikal(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2017
Someone said the mob doesn't work like that...weren't the four ALUU boys mobbed and burnt to death before the truth came out that they weren't even robbers? Mob has a million eyes indeed
Re: A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob by myztikal(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2017
You can download the video from the blog below. As you can see from the handcuffs and bullet hole in the man's right arm, its clear its not the mob's doing but the police...hence the story lacks credibility

http://ebalsblog..co.ke/2017/05/an-orsumuoghu-man-chief-ugoebenaja.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.