Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? (886 Views)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by MossLuv: 10:58am On May 14, 2017
she cheat and I sent her out of my house. without my notice, she remove our two kids birth certificates from my file and left with it. now she refused to return them.
I need your advice. will she use it against me in future? what is the legal implications of it? please help me o I'm worried!
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by nenergy(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2017
Sending her out of the house is not enough. You need to divorce her legally. With that, any legal plans she has with the certificates will be null and void.
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by thorpido(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2017
What plans do you have now that you've sent her out?Do you want to divorce her?

Only a family reconciliation meeting or the courts can resolve your issue.
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2017
If she took the birth certificates with your "notice", then you knew before she took them. You probably believed her when she said she was going to return them, which was why you allowed her to remove them from the file, but apparently she has her own plans with them.

What were your intentions with sending her outta the house? For her to leave the house for some days or for good (divorce)?
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by MossLuv: 11:53am On May 14, 2017
I did not marry her legally, in fact I did not pay bride prize; she got pregnant for me and i went to her place with few of my people and did just introduction and that's all.
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by xynerise: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
MossLuv:
I did not marry her legally, in fact I did not pay bride prize; she got pregnant for me and i went to her place with few of my people and did just introduction and that's all.

You did not marry her legally? undecided. The kids are not your legal children then cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 14, 2017
MossLuv:
Oh my...
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by keepingmum: 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
MossLuv:
Nairalanders please help! I started a relationship with this girl march 25th to be precise, I love the girl there is no doubt about that but my problem was I can't have good sex with her. I have sex with her two times (including today)but I did not last even two minutes. Again, I find it difficult to get erection when am with her but when am with other girl I get full erection and last up to 30 to 40 minutes. Am confused. I don't know if the problem is from me or her. Pls I need your candid advice if u have any, but if you don't have... stay clear.

Oga so you can drive the mother of your kids away for cheating? Yet you were seeking help as a 2 minute noodle man that you is to bang your new side chic on your other thread.
Anyhoo, you are not recognised as the father of those kids because you haven't paid their mum's bride price.
So you can gerrarahiamehnnnnn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
keepingmum:

Oga so you can drive the mother of your kids away for cheating? Yet you were seeking help as a 2 minute noodle man that you is to bang your new side chic on your other thread.
Anyhoo, you are not recognised as the father of those kids because you haven't paid their mum's bride price.
I just skimmed through his threads b/c of your comment and you're right. Just smh-ing at the OP.

1 Like

Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by baby124: 1:06pm On May 14, 2017
Lol. OP, you are a joke.

1 Like

Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by MossLuv: 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
keepingmum:

I did not asked you to judge me . I sent her away to her parents since last year, u don't expect me to remain single forever... I did not belong to the team Vaseline
Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by thorpido(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
MossLuv:
I think you should be worried more about your inability to get your acts together.

4 Likes

Re: She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? by SirVintageCock: 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
See them again.

Colony of cheaters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? / Single And Married!! Is This True Or False? / Confessions Of A Mother Of Three On How She Gave Her Children Best Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.