Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) (30762 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by chie8: 10:58am On May 14, 2017
As shared by Prince Harrison.....

'9 YEAR OLD CLINTON ARRESTED BY B DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICERS IN ASABA IN PLACE OF HIS MOTHER.

His Crime
His mother got into a fight with a neighbor. The neighbor called Police and the mother ran away. 

B Divisional Police Officers arrested Clinton in place of his mother. 

Clinton is currently Behind Bars and refused Bail by the Investigating Police Officer.

Her words
"We can't release the little boy until we see his mother".

Do the law permit such actions by the Police?

Too many wrong arrest by our Security Agencies'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/9-year-old-clinton-arrested-by-b.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by chie8: 10:58am On May 14, 2017

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2017
undecided

Not a surprise. Its actually becoming a norm in the country where every institution has turned upside down.

This is not just morally wrong, it is also illegal. But of course, we don't expect any repercussion on the part of the police. Like I said, every institution (including the judiciary the helpless man could have run to) is upside down.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by ProsperOkec: 11:05am On May 14, 2017
wow. I love this
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by delishpot: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
Failed system has been happening for a long time. I remember those days when the police would arrest mom or dad of a criminal just to lure him out. Very bad system but Nigerians looked the other way cos they thought they deserved the punishment for not training their child well. For this case, they should be sued.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by limeta(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2017
Na zoo be this

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by kingreign(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
wow. I love this
You well so? undecided
Abi Na sheep piss you drink? angry angry
What's there to love about a wrongful underaged arrest?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by sleazy5(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2017
This is barbaric and just what laws like the Administration of Criminal Justice Act abhors. Criminal responsibility is personal and cannot be transferred. Why then do you arrest someone in lieu of another? Where the hell are the Human Rights groups

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Bigcake: 12:14pm On May 14, 2017
Every Nigerian should learn how to make Bomb and other forms of explosive devices. There are some places we will need to blow off in the nearest future.

He that holds gun should hold it well well ooo.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by AskProf: 12:32pm On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
I wish this was how they arrested those Liepod children that protested for Nnamdi cow terrorist.

sai baba

You are beyond pitiful...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2017
mynd44 FP Worthy
Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by RealDannie(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
Nigerian Police matter weak me I swear grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
By Jove, what sort of nonsense is this? Why is NPF getting bad everyday? From killing of innocent people and now this?? undecided

Isn't this a case of kidnapping. Holding the mother to ransom while kidnapping the boy? This is utter stupidness and on the news later on, the commissioner of police will address the public and add in his speech that 'the police is your friend'. undecided

Who wants such a shîtty friend? angry

This is what they are good at. Go face what you can't handle. Go face boko haram, face Fulani herds men, face militants. They wouldn't

I can literally pay #20 to the right person to bomb the whole Nigeria. Stupid!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Excelboi(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
wow. I love this
You are very sick. That's unconstitutional and very wrong. Nigerian Police are the most useless set of people ever known.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by wasmilebags: 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
No coment

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Runaway: 6:58pm On May 14, 2017
Police and BEDC I nor know who worst pass? But something tells me is the police. Small shame they don't have. If I was to be a police office, u will not see my uniform not to talk of wearing it. Shameless group of people.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Dottore: 6:58pm On May 14, 2017
Hi and. I keep wondering if the Nigerian Police is so grossly demonized that the greater ratio of its entire personnel keep doing despicable things. I hope the DPO once had a 9year old ward. How would he feel if his ward receives such treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 14, 2017
angryChai

Nigerian Police do not think at all

This must have a psychological effect on this boy

It could either inspire him to greatness or drive him to become a rebel in future.

The DPO of that station should be circumcised then raped by 12 prostitutes.

Gosh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by conductor111: 7:00pm On May 14, 2017
Those folks there at Asaba B Division Police are idiots. That's how two gays attacked a guy in my street, the guy beat them up and injured one.

All three of them reported the case to police. Instead of the officers to arrest the faggies and send them to 14 years imprisonment, they went and arrested the innocent guy because those two gays were the officers' friends.

Emeka, you will rot in hell for supporting gays.

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
nd someone says Nigeria is not an EVIL FOREST

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by shortgun(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Nigerian police again I heard they once arrested a goat and detained it for armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by HumanistMike(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
This is discrimination against the male child. If it were a female child, she wouldn't hv been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by kemmy10: 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Na wa ooo, Nigeria my country!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:02pm On May 14, 2017
This is fvcking stupid and disgusting. The little kid has nothing to do with the fvcking mother's crime - he's not guilty just because he's her son. Not to mention he's 9 YEARS OLD HE'S A LITTLE KID you rock-IQ'd animal police. If you're going to take him into confinement for his safety when his parents are at large, DON'T PUT HIM IN A JAIL CELL YOU IDIOTS!!!!

Stupid fvcking animals.

Religious preachers and fearmongering idiots who jail and attack people, including MINORS, who are totally innocent, just because they are related to someone or the same tribe as someone, they are the ones who are murdering Nigeria's future. If you wanna see change then GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by mekcheun(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2017
this is wrong and a disgrace to NIGERIA gaint of africa

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2017
He's been released already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.