Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades (34592 Views)

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Photos From Lagos Boat Regatta / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Gee001: 8:08pm On May 14, 2017
jeromzy:
Proudly Rivers!Ikwerre anu meka o!
di'elli su wene badu. Meka!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by bravesoul247(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
BininEmpire:

Go and read that guy's post, he is from the SE/SS
I read it. I wasn't referring to the OP but the comments, read the comments and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by columbus007(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Adamo Orisha Play(Eyo Masqurade outing) will take place on the 20th of this month
and undecided
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by columbus007(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
discusant:

Fine Regatta. Keep it up.

Today, they should have been more developed than Dubai -
--- I mean Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Abia states - if ....
bro no vex abeg you fit continue? smiley
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by bulkwealth(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
DO YOU WANT A PERMANENT CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF INFECTIONS AND FERTILITY ISSUES?

Look no further! solution has finally come. WE ARE TESTED AND TRUSTED.

RUZU HERBAL BITTERS Cures
HORMONAL IMBALANCE, IRREGULAR MENSES, DELAYS MENOPAUSE, PAINFUL MENSES, WEAK ERECTION, WATERY OR LOW SPERM COUNT, MISCARRIAGE and much more... STAPHYLOCOCOUS, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, SMELLY DISCHARGE, CANDIDA, ITCHINCH IN PRIVATE PART, PAIN DURING SEX and much...

RUZU HERBAL BITTERS;
Is formulated to take care of the bacterial infections that attacks the vital reproductive organs of the body for both sexes. Infections like; GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, CANDIDIASIS, STAPHYLOCOCOUS AUREUS, MALARIA, TYPHOID FEVER, URINARY TRACK INFECTION, NOISY STOMACH, ITCHING IN PRIVATE PART, BOILS AND RASHES WITHIN LOWER REGION, WORM LIKE MOVEMENT ETC

RUZU FOR EVERY WOMAN
it’s formulated to help check some of the causes of female delay in attaining pregnancy at the desired age. It's also an antidote to quick ageing.
It also brings down the menopausal syndrome in women above 40 years.
It takes care of, CONSTANT MISCARRIAGE, BELLY HOTNESS, LOW OR LACK OF OESTROGEN, POST COITAL BLEEDING, MILKISH DISCHARGE, URETHRAL DISORDER, BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, HORMONAL INBALANCE etc.

RUZU FOR MEN.
Takes care of, WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION, SLUGGISHNESS, LOW LIBIDO, INCREASE SPERM PRODUCTION.
RESULTS CAN BE SEEN IN 60 HOURS

TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL US ON 08114787814

NB- IF U WANT TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS CALL ME AND FIX AN APPOINTMENT(MY BONUS TO U- i will teach u on how to sell the product with ease online and offline)
www.ruzumiracles.com/baro1
https://www.facebook.com/ruzumiracle/
https://financialshift.
#Ruzu Herbal Bitters Uses#
#Extra Income#

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by sapele914(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2017
chizokwu:
Up Rivers
All these floating idols after he will claim he spent 6 billion on all these oversized caricatures.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Codes151(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
South south!!! The only giants in nigeria!! Quote me anywhere!
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
Proud Rivers man
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by rafabenitez: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
your trick is outdated.
You want to start Igbo vs ikwerre E-brouhaha. You Failed!
Ikwerres never stole any property.
We know the tribe that did that.
Port Harcourt is ikwerre city, anyone who oppose it will meet WAR
give me facts to prove those pple hu denied dere brothers after d war nd stole dere properties dint commit those crimes,they wl pay for it.they are alrdy paying fr it.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by ldpele(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
jeromzy:
Proudly Rivers!Ikwerre anu meka o!
derli

1 Like

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by jagro: 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
ajalawole:
Militant displaying dea skills cheesy
Grow up..
Your family.. Petty thieves

2 Likes

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Kinematics: 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
ajalawole:
Militant displaying dea skills cheesy

Stupidity at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Nackzy: 9:32pm On May 14, 2017
[s][/s]
Papiikush:
Looks boring... Can't wait for lasgidi's version cheesy

You see how daft you are?... U cant wait for lasgidi...u cant appreciate Rivers...its lasgidi that u want...its possible ur from Rivers state.... But u have turn a Slave for lasgidi ko lasgidi ni..... Continue smoking weed...u think its for everyone....it has hacked ur brain..... Weedware...jst like the latest ransomeware....papikush don't take it personal she... We are all nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Kinematics: 9:43pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

So Innoson motors is in Nembe and no longer in nnewi?
Ifeanyi ubah biz must be in Yenegoa. Huh?
Tonimas Investments are in Brass. Huh?
Go and sit down.
Igbos are Not your mates pls.

You have all these and still run to Yenagoa and PH?
Your foolishness must be out of this planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Kinematics: 9:44pm On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:

There's a leakage in your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by sorry1(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why didnt Nyesom Wike invite Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Biafraland?
Abomination.
Wike will be banished from Igweocha when chukwu abiama Biafra comes.
#ipobs_ntorr. Lol
"we the southsouth" have said that igwuocha is not igbo because we know igbo more than igbos.

Mr afonja how are you? Hope you won't end up like awo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by luswitz(f): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
just stop player hating, if you appreciate other culture, u will not die.. undecided
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by luswitz(f): 10:21pm On May 14, 2017
Kinematics:

Stupidity at its peak!
he lacks common sense...
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by luswitz(f): 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
sorry1:
"we the southsouth" have said that igwuocha is not igbo because we know igbo more than igbos.

Mr afonja how are you? Hope you won't end up like awo?
them no go hear.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by sshalom(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2017
Beautiful sights.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by madenigga(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2017
discusant:

You have descended again to divide Rivers people. Have you ever heard of the saying: divided you fall?

take a bunch of broomsticks. Try to break the broomsticks in the bunch together. You cannot.
But break the broomsticks one after the other, in less than ten minutes, you break all the broomsticks.

Grow up.stop this ur mentality of we against them.
There's no we.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by loomer: 7:14am On May 15, 2017
Tomorrow now them go say no money to take pay workers.

States go just dey celebrate irrelevant things
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by jeromzy(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2017
rafabenitez:
keep Quiet,ikwerre,children of traitors and stealers of property.
thank u
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by ChristyB(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2017
It's our culture and we love it..
Embrace yours if you have one.
Might be boring to you but great for us Rivers people.

Papiikush:
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by Shugadpuna: 9:14am On May 15, 2017
What of the slay queen who prefers arranged marriage? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by ibiboatais(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2017
clems88:
How does this turn a cup of garri back to 50 naira

Poor fool. Check my signature and change your life.
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by clems88(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
ibiboatais:

Poor fool. Check my signature and change your life.
I see you are looking for a person to exchange words with, I'm sorry I'm not available . I don't have that time .
Go get a life cow
Re: Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades by nengiscrib: 2:54pm On May 17, 2017
Udmaster:
Why didnt Nyesom Wike invite Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Biafraland?
Abomination.
Wike will be banished from Igweocha when chukwu abiama Biafra comes.
#ipobs_ntorr. Lol

Guy Rivers State no be igbo Land na! Why would Nnamdi Kanu not being invited be an Abomination? This one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony / Groom’s Father Turns Michael Jackson At Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.