Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Remedy For A One Minute Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remedy For A One Minute Man (978 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) / I Am A One Minute Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For A One Minute Man by Oneminuteman: 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Hello Guyz,
I will like to introduce to you a solution to the constant harassment of premature ejaculation. I was in your shoe too until I got to my final destination. I recently met someone that gave me the recipe of a powder like herbs. Although I mentioned here that exercise is good but it's not enough.

This herbs cos 2500 naira only, you won't regret it, here is my number 08138430627. Call me and let's talk.

Thanks
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by dechar(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2017
Ask olamide about ponkiriyon and zobotone
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by Oneminuteman: 2:52pm On May 14, 2017
dechar:
Ask olamide about ponkiriyon and zobotone

I don't know what this ones are but I guarantee you it has no side effect and its a good herbs.
Thank you
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by Gpopsicle(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
op how potent is the drug. at least show us some proof that this thing work effectively well..how can it be delivered to one who needs it?
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by Oneminuteman: 9:55pm On May 14, 2017
It's not a drug but an herbs. It's working perfectly and you will need to buy it and teat it to know it's effect. Also you will specify your location too. You can whatssap me for more info
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by Oneminuteman: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
Guyz I will like to know about some things that has help me in my sex life after taken the solution I am advertising to you. And that is taking of carrot and watermelon everyday. Please try it out.
Re: Remedy For A One Minute Man by Oneminuteman: 11:00am On May 18, 2017
Here is the small but mighty herbs I talked about,once you take it you sex life will never be the same.

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yes!!! (video And Photos) / I Need A Loan Of 6,000 Naira / I Begged My Wife To Satisfy Me In Bed But She Refused – Pastor Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.