Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! (6007 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 12:22pm On May 14, 2017

Guys today is yorrrr locky day and after using this technic,u will move up in life....this can be used for any single or marrrrrreid chick....

Step1
Choose which chick u want cozzzz there are about 500million chicks. angry

Step2
Choose which complexsion u want cozzzz there are about 900 million dakskin chicks angry
an only 290 lightskin chicks acordin to poll result cheesy

Step 3
Yorrrr first appppproach muss always be on queens English an not pigeon English ( Homebase people plisss take note) .. pigeon English make u sound like farmer!! No ooofensece! angry

Step 4
Once u catch the chick,jusss say this:. ** 000 by the way,someone stole my BMW M-Tek yessssstaday an am jusss waitin for a replacement Range rover spot at sherating hotel...truss me..chicks love that hotel!! wink

Step 5
She will then ask u if u marrrrrreid and how many kid u want.... jussss tell her this: ...sweettttat..u the chooosen one to bear my fruit & gran fruits!!...

this will put a smile on her face (truss me) smiley

Conclusion
Guys...THANK ME LATER!!! smiley

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
No 4 will make me yawn nd push u aside tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by fergieboy: 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by CplusJason: 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
Oh Heavens!!!

Not again.
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2017
sinaj:
No 4 will make me yawn nd push u aside tongue
...sweettttat..u the chooosen one to bear my fruit & gran fruits!!...

4 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Smellymouth: 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
Lol..
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by SINZ: 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
Ripping off my step by step technique... undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by TWOYANSH: 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
i lost brain cells reading that

9 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
this tecknik is already obsolete since 1925 embarassed ...why u keep recycling shii?

3 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
Fruit gringrin
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by adaksbullet: 12:37pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

Guys today is yorrrr locky day and after using this technic,u will move up in life....this can be used for any single or marrrrrreid chick....

Step1

Step2
Choose which complexsion u want cozzzz there are about 900 million dakskin chicks angry

Step 3
Yorrrr first appppproach muss always be on queens English an not pigeon English ( Homebase people plisss take note) .. pigeon English make u sound like farmer!! No ooofensece! angry

Step 4
Once u catch the chick,jusss say this:. ** 000 by the way,someone stole my BMW M-Tek yessssstaday an am jusss waitin for a replacement Range rover spot at sherating hotel...truss me..chicks love that hotel!! wink

Step 5
She will then ask u if u marrrrrreid and how many kid u want.... jussss tell her this: ...sweettttat..u the chooosen one to bear my fruit & gran fruits!!...

Conclusion
bus mrcurse, are u no whot are sayed? Are u no matimatis at all? undecided

U are sayed God his creat 500millions chick and ur black and white chick his not tally too how many we are haved on these earth undecided

All chick....500millions

Black chick.....900millions

White chick.....290millions

Are u no no that 900milloins + 290 millions we = 670millions chick if we are use bodmas frasion undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Papiikush: 12:40pm On May 14, 2017
Cork is a fool I swear grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Doctorfitz: 12:41pm On May 14, 2017
Mrcork the clown. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:

U are sayed God his creat 500millions chick and ur black and white chick his not tally too how many we are haved on these earth undecided

All chick....500millions

Are u no no that 900milloins + 290 millions we = 670millions chick if we are use bodmas frasion undecided

[quote author=adaksbullet post=56509184]bus mrcurse, are u no whot are sayed? Are u no matimatis at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
Step 6: Just tell her 30 billion in the akant cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
Lol... Very funny dude...

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by amefi(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
Mr Cork, you have been released from prison. Welcome back to the real world again. We all missed your absence.

2 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:

All chick....500millions

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2017
doctorkush:
I like how you're already practicing it. Let's see if it works on her

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by smardray(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
Who gave dis boy phone?... God collect it..if doesnt want to leave it take his life

5 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2017
Girls love Sheraton hotel, which one is sherating?

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
doctorkush:
wich pastor did d revelation for ugrin

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 14, 2017
sinaj:
wich pastor did d revelation for ugrin
isss from thee heavenly sweeetaaart.. Truss mee
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Fmartin(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2017
all this?
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by mikool007(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2017
"Move up in life" grin
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by nurey(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2017
The more complicated you make things the less the babe will be interested in you, BMW Mtech package some dudes don't even know what that shit is.

Abeg Mr stop giving advice that will lead guys to trouble grin just be yourself and if the broad is OK with it she did drop her number.

Complicated lies leads to complicated relationship and then to a complicated breakup after which a complicated suicide follows.

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 14, 2017
Seun, abeg, find ways to dey prevent posts like this one. Thank you.
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 4:28pm On May 14, 2017
solasolasola:
Seun, abeg, find ways to dey prevent posts like this one. Thank you.

..son....there is a reason y freedom of expression was invented...u don't like it..gotttto politics seccxtion!!(no oofensece) undecided

]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

Step1

Step2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Conclusion

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Girls love Sheraton hotel, which one is sherating?

..bro..u don't have 6 star hotel s there in Nigeria??... anyways..if u need a woman and u wannnna make it in life.... study the user guide!!(no ooofencse) smiley

3 Likes

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by adaksbullet: 4:35pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by olamitiwale(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2017
cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / Couple Wear Leaves In Funny Pre-wedding Shoot / See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.