Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) (31373 Views)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) by laudate: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Well, when you are unemployed with 16 years banking experience and desperately in need of a job, use of English DOES matter.

For example, you cannot send a CV, cover letter or an email full of grammatical errors to a potential employer and expect them to take you seriously.

Hello, the OP's initial post on this thread was not a cover letter, or an e-mail. undecided It was just a post on social media. Please how many grammatical errors were in his post, that made you decide to take him to the cleaners? The substance of his message has not been diluted by his error. I guess you have never made a grammatical error in your life, that is why you sound so smug... sad

1 Like

Re: 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 24, 2017
blueseacats:
Sure.
You are not replying the mail..
Re: 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) by Idaok007(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2018
this is a message for those are in the system as a contract staff and those coming in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.