Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! (3568 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name / Just Need A Doctors Consultation On Cure Of Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by pfronst(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2017
Please landers, I have been getting the symptoms of gonorrhea lately. Pain while urinating, pus discharge and frequent urge of urination. Please i just need an idea of how much it costs for the treatment. Thanks.
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by talk2alabama: 12:37pm On May 14, 2017
Fine guy like you .. See how you just destroy yourself... Please remove your picture biko...
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by dechar(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2017
now you need help wen you no go kip your apamu one place. radarada
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Olaswal99: 3:28pm On May 14, 2017
Go and do test in hospital brother.......... Alternatively u can buy PRAXIQUANTEL 600ML
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by successking401(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
pfronst:
Please landers, I have been getting the symptoms of gonorrhea lately. Pain while urinating, pus discharge and frequent urge of urination. Please i just need an idea of how much it costs for the treatment. Thanks.
call me
. remember herbal treatment is your best option when it comes to treatment of gonorrhea
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by tugar(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
talk2alabama:
Fine guy like you .. See how you just destroy yourself... Please remove your picture biko...

u derive joy in yabbing! keep it up
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by cashhip: 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
pfronst:
Hi, you can email us at sure4health@gmail.com We have herbal cure for it. Price starts from 15k, depending on the severity of the gonorrhea. Contact us for more info.
Health is wealth
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by pfronst(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Flunitrazepam(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by kaloma: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2018
successking401:
call me
. remember herbal treatment is your best option when it comes to treatment of gonorrhea

please what herbal do you think is the best
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2018
pfronst:
if you really need a complete and permanent eradication of this,just contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by 2npe(m): 3:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Just call me on 08026618690, just three days injection
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
pfronst:

Let me have a copy of the test done implicating a urinary tract infection cause by G neiseriae,then I can have the push to help. Thanks
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
kaloma:

please what herbal do you think is the best
use Swissgarde products for a complete result,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
pfronst:
if you are interested on effective and reliable products for a complete cure ,you need two packs that will last for four weeks and each pack will cost you 20k,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by ugonology(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kai...this country is finished! Somebody opens a thread seeking medical advice and opinions from qualified or even experienced personals, what does he get?, scammers of all shapes, sizes and colours. Preaching their criminal gospels of destruction, and selling poisons to in the name of herbs undecided people just want to make money even if its at the detriment of the life of others.

3 Likes

Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by hidhrhis(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2018
ugonology:
Kai...this country is finished! Somebody opens a thread seeking medical advice and opinions from qualified or even experienced personals, what does he get?, scammers of all shapes, sizes and colours. Preaching their criminal gospels of destruction, and selling poisons to in the name of herbs undecided people just want to make money even if its at the detriment of the life of others.
how many ppl d guy wan call
all of dem just dropping number
the funniest part is dat dey have cure for everything

3 Likes

Re: Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! by babyt66: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

I Just Diagnosed That I’m Hepatitis B Positive / Can A Breastfeeding Mother Drink Uda Water? The Truth Revealed / Where Can I Get Hydroxyurea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.