Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos (1983 Views)

SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos / Igbo Boy Builds Tipper PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
Wow we Igbos are great. This guy made a helicopter not just a beautiful design but it flew. Pls watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQX6gw72VI
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
some people looking like this

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
some people looking like this
Have u subscribed to my YouTube channel
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 14, 2017
I have that toy too. I bought one last year. You can get one online. tongue
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2017
coolesmile:
I have that toy too. I bought one last year. You can get one online. tongue

The one u bought was from oyinbo this was is from your a fellow Nigerian.
Appreciate no allow hatred cripple u.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by AbiolaFawole(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2017
who dash am
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
who dash am
his wisdom of science
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

The one u bought was from oyinbo this was is from your a fellow Nigerian.
Appreciate no allow hatred cripple u.
Forget that thing. That guy bought it. It's everywhere. No allow ignorance cripple you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2017
Thank God

Don't get it twisted it's an igbo boy

Not ipob miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by mightyhaze: 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
An attempt at mockery!

Ur really a jobless boy!

Get a life!
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Kondomatic(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God
Don't get it twisted it's an igbo boy
Not ipob miscreants
BMC

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2017
Good
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by firstclassmumu: 2:35pm On May 14, 2017
Flat head ke?
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 14, 2017
Ipobexposed is it IPOB you want to expose or Igbo's?

Tribalism is abhorrent don't stray there.
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Shelloween(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
Nice one. Now, fly him to America. Isn't that where all these young Nigerian great minds go?
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Alitair(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2017
IPOB
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 2:47pm On May 14, 2017
I want to give him scholarship. Send her no to me
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by benega: 2:52pm On May 14, 2017
Not really impressive
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by thesicilian: 3:00pm On May 14, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I want to give him scholarship. Send her no to me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Ipobexposed is it IPOB you want to expose or Igbo's?

Tribalism is abhorrent don't stray there.

this is a good news not my regular exposure
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 14, 2017
Taken at face value the thread would have been considered positive and inspirational, However many assume you were being sarcastic and that real motive of thread was subtle mockery

Perhaps if you never mentioned the tribe of the young inventor,people would be less sceptical of your motives for creating the thread. The video does not show a helicopter as you indicated but a small drone, which the young man was seen describing before flying.
IpobExposed:

this is a good news not my regular exposure
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
The picture of an Helicopter is misleading, that's a drone.
Re: Igbo Boy Made A Big Helicopter That Flew Shocking Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Taken at face value the thread would have been considered positive and inspirational, However many assume you were being sarcastic and that real motive of thread was subtle mockery

Perhaps if you never mentioned the tribe of the young inventor,people would be less sceptical of your motives for creating the thread. The video does not show a helicopter as you indicated but a small drone, which the young man was seen describing before flying.

it is not easy appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Get Premium Video Tutorials At A Give Away Price (as Low As #5k) / India All Set To Launch Its Most Powerful Space Rocket today / Of Alan Turing: Discrimination Helps No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.