Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy (608 Views)

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / All African Countries Should Break Off Diplomatic Relations With Israel / Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by spinna: 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
Someone posted praising Ghadaffi here: https://www.nairaland.com/3798377/africans-myopic-minds-vs-gaddafis

and this was my response. What d you feel?

Yet by failing to entrench democracy after his death Libya is now a black hole and the HQ of ISIS in Africa. Please let us be careful of all Arabs, they are actually the one "eyeing" our wealth and land.

They are the ones actively taking our land through war for many years.

Note the North African countries were inhabited by our black ancestors till the arabs took them via jihad.

They have not stopped even Sudan the machinated through the arab dictator, they used a militia to kill millions of the original black people (of Sudan) now they have succeeded because by breaking Sudan they have given the Arabs the north.

Religion is still their instrument, they Romance islamic leaders and supply arms and teachings to make them conquer lands or cause civil war. They want to do same in Nigeria or u think the herdsmen are not trying to conquer lands ? Herdsmen& BH are the same as the Janja weed of Sudan.

The Arab is the black mans worst enemy, at least the West gave some knowledge and training with their own oppression.

Let us be aware of the real situation.

But they make mistake trying Nigeria because God is here and he will expose and destroy them in Jesus name.

Gadaffis arms fuelled BH in Nigeria (thats where Shekau got those tanks)

Also in Libya today they have brought back slavery and killing a black man can bring less wahala than killing a dog

3 Likes

Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by kristonium(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2017
The West were responsible for the woes of Libya!
Get your findings right pls

1 Like

Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by whitebeard(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
yeah what the dude above me said
Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by bolaino(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2017
spinna:
Someone posted praising Ghadaffi here: https://www.nairaland.com/3798377/africans-myopic-minds-vs-gaddafis

and this was my response. What d you feel?

Yet by failing to entrench democracy after his death Libya is now a black hole and the HQ of ISIS in Africa. Please let us be careful of all Arabs, they are actually the one "eyeing" our wealth and land.

They are the ones actively taking our land through war for many years.

Note the North African countries were inhabited by our black ancestors till the arabs took them via jihad.

They have not stopped even Sudan the machinated through the arab dictator, they used a militia to kill millions of the original black people (of Sudan) now they have succeeded because by breaking Sudan they have given the Arabs the north.

Religion is still their instrument, they Romance islamic leaders and supply arms and teachings to make them conquer lands or cause civil war. They want to do same in Nigeria or u think the herdsmen are not trying to conquer lands ? Herdsmen& BH are the same as the Janja weed of Sudan.

The Arab is the black mans worst enemy, at least the West gave some knowledge and training with their own oppression.

Let us be aware of the real situation.

But they make mistake trying Nigeria because God is here and he will expose and destroy them in Jesus name.

Gadaffis arms fuelled BH in Nigeria (thats where Shekau got those tanks)

Also in Libya today they have brought back slavery and killing a black man can bring less wahala than killing a dog
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
actually it is the west nd their evil agenda that turned the Arab nations into what they are now,they funded nd supported militia men,just so they can remove the govt they don't like...these. militants later turned their backs on the west
Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by spinna: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
Im talking about how both Arab (Mid East) and West are not our friends..not who made Libya fall. I repeat in Libya today you and me our lives are cheap because of our skin...Arabs are our greater enemy actively taking our land is my point. Of course the whole world is the black mans enemy..hence we need to unite under a black power umbrella (remember Fela's idea?)
Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by cristianisraeli: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
spinna:
Im talking about how both Arab (Mid East) and West are not our friends..not who made Libya fall. I repeat in Libya today you and me our lives are cheap because of our skin...Arabs are our greater enemy actively taking our land is my point. Of course the whole world is the black mans enemy..hence we need to unite under a black power umbrella (remember Fela's idea?)

we all know arabs are deceitful..they use taqqiya via jihad..check the meaning of taqqiya..arabs dont even like blacks at all..u wont understand until u live in any arab country...i have
Re: Black Countries Should Be Aware Of Arabs Our Greatest Enemy by cristianisraeli: 9:11am On May 15, 2017
if you still dont believe @spinna watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaUsR-blSw0

(1) (Reply)

Ten Sailors Missing After U.S. Warship, Tanker Collide Near Singapore / Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. 'For Their Own Good' / ISIS Extremists Threaten To Attack Prince George At His London Nursery School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.