Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (1593 Views)

Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture / Igbo Culture Permits Homosexuality...igbos Practice It --- Leo Igwe's Discovery / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by nengibo: 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
Beautiful women & culture

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 14, 2017
nengibo:
Beautiful women & culture
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
Hati13:

Thanks!

I really dunno y pple are trying so hard to sell Ethiopia to Nigerians ... I readcsometing earlier on by another Ethiopian.na wao.. Nigerians will trade with a country that is worth it
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

I really dunno y pple are trying so hard to sell Ethiopia to Nigerians ... I readcsometing earlier on by another Ethiopian.na wao.. Nigerians will trade with a country that is worth it
I'm not trying to sell Ethiopia to Nigeria as a good. I'm just advertising my country to Africans, just like any patriotic citizen do. There are some other Africans doing the same like me.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Hati13:

I'm not trying to sell Ethiopia to Nigeria as a good. I'm just advertising my country to Africans, just like any patriotic citizen do. There are some other Africans doing the same like me.

lipsrsealed hmmm ........How many Nigerians do u see visiting Ethiopia
Intermarriage between Nigeria and Ethiopia self not common .....to even use Ethiopia airline ,the people like feeling like we want to run into their country as illegal immigrants.
Please help me tell your people that they should not careful as they know how much they are getting from Nigeria through their airline. Ehen... That means we are developing your country .WD have dealt with B.A and frustrated virgin out ..Ethiopia airways na only SMS sef person go use for una
Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

I don't know. It's purpose wasn't only for Nigerians only, but also for other Africans and others.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

Intermarriage between Nigeria and Ethiopia self not common .....to even use Ethiopia airline ,the people like feeling like we want to run into their country as illegal immigrants.
Please help me tell your people that they should not careful as they know how much they are getting from Nigeria through their airline. Ehen... That means we are developing your country .WD have dealt with B.A and frustrated virgin out ..Ethiopia airways na only SMS sef person go use for una
Why the harsh comment? Is it bad personal?
I'm not advocating ethio-Nigeria intermarriage. I'm just showing our culture.

Nigerians are using Ethio airline because it's best and Nigerians don't have their own and other Africans airlines are few.

Yes, you are helping our economy, but we are also helping you. If you have problems in using ethio airline, then don't use. It's simple as that.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Hati13:

Why the harsh comment? Is it bad personal?
I'm not advocating ethio-Nigeria intermarriage. I'm just showing our culture.

Nigerians are using Ethio airline because it's best and Nigerians don't have their own and other Africans airlines are few.

Yes, you are helping our economy, but we are also helping you. If you have problems in using ethio airline, then don't use. It's simple as that.

Andcwe don't have our own? How many of your villagers have private jets or even own commercial airlines? You are talking over there with that your poverty stricken mouth

Lwkmd.. You are helping which country ? Iya pull out let's see now... How many international airlines even bother to ask your govt for license to do biz Ib your country ? Hmmm

If Ethiopian airline is the best then why hasn't IG generated enough revenue to assist your dead economy? You now want to place your self next to Qatar emirates ,B.a kai even Rwanda is better than yours
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

Andcwe don't have our own? How many of your villagers have private jets or even own commercial airlines? You are talking over there with that your poverty stricken mouth

Lwkmd.. You are helping which country ? Iya pull out let's see now... How many international airlines even bother to ask your govt for license to do biz Ib your country ? Hmmm

If Ethiopian airline is the best then why hasn't IG generated enough revenue to assist your dead economy? You now want to place your self next to Qatar emirates ,B.a kai even Rwanda is better than yours
You are just one angry "Baria". I'm talking with my very proud mouth, unlike yours.

If you talk about the 10 best national airlines in the world, ethio airline is one of those. Ethiopia was the second nation to export the current latest Boeing.

We get many billions dollars as result of our airline annually. Egypt and ethio airlines are the best in Africa.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Hati13 post=56520298]
You are just one angry "Baria". I'm talking with my very proud mouth, unlike yours.

If you talk about the 10 best national airlines in the world, ethio airline is one of those. Ethiopia was the second nation to export the current latest Boeing.

We get many billions dollars as result of our airline annually. Egypt and ethio airlines are the best in Africa. [/quotw

grin kai I better stop this devilishness ....am sorry darlin

I actually like Ethiopians they are beautiful hope to visit the country one day,I usually just stop by on transit...I used to have a CD very nice Ethiopian music.. Can't remember the name.. Maybe when I come in we could meet and insult each others countries
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=nurshah post=56521210][/quote]
You are right, you need to stop your devilishness and non sense argument.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2017
Hati13:

You are right, you need to stop your devilishness and non sense argument.

Don't be silly the fa t that I apologised and tried to be friendly doesn't mean you should insult me okay? Clearly you are the devil

Have a good life
Re: . by ednited(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
nurshah:

we are not trying so hard to create newses of how Ethiopia is like. We had to give chance for Nigerians who are very eager to know about our country cuz there's no one here answering this for them. . . .right Hati?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
ednited:

we are not trying so hard to create newses of how Ethiopia is like. We had to give chance for Nigerians who are very eager to know about our country cuz there's no one here answering this for them. . . .right Hati?

Yes, ednited. There may be other Ethiopians, but I only know me, you and Aksumawi2085 trying to advertise our country.

You look beautiful by the way!
Re: . by ednited(f): 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, ednited. There may be other Ethiopians, but I only know me, you and Aksumawi2085 trying to advertise our country.

You look beautiful by the way!

oh, thanks!
Re: . by fanficgirl(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2017
nurshah:

E pain u? He was just showcasing Ethiopia ans you had to be so rude
Re: . by fanficgirl(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2017
Doesn't baria mean slave?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:
Doesn't baria mean slave?
Yes dear, it means black slave and I'm very sorry for using it against that guy. I'm truly sorry.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12am On May 28, 2017
Hati13:

Yes dear, it means black slave and I'm very sorry for using it against that guy. I'm truly sorry.

Are you though? It seems sooner or later you horn Africans always show that funny superiority complex you foolishly have.

It's recurred far too much on this forum to be a coincidence.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25am On May 28, 2017
Ersan:

Are you though? It seems sooner or later you horn Africans always show that funny superiority complex you foolishly have.

It's recurred far too much on this forum to be a coincidence.
Brother, I said I'm truly sorry. He started his hateful comments and I get emotional and said that word when I shouldn't have. Believe me, I'm not this kind of person who feels superior to anybody.

Once again, I'm truly sorry.
Re: . by fanficgirl(f): 7:19am On May 28, 2017
Hati13:

It's fine he was being impolite for no reason

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

E pain u? He was just showcasing Ethiopia ans you had to be so rude

Sis you read further exchanges between us to c how it was ended ... Why are you trying to whip a dead horse?
Please this is a foregone issue,okay?

Further more,it seems you were not correcting you were actually trying to fuel it and God willing you won't succeed
Re: . by robosky02(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2017
am a proud Habesha man in Nigeria

cc: ednited cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(photos): IGBO AMAKA THREAD- Celebrating Igbo Beauty / OJIJI IZZI ( New Yam Festival)hon. Elizabeth Ogbaga Celebrate IZZI People / Etymology Of Orisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.