Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits (1484 Views)

Business: Investment That Bring Huge Return In Nigeria / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by palinco: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
Hi guys, What business can one invest with N1,000,000 to recoup huge investments yields?
This should not be too common ones as pure water business, school, transportation, poultry rearing of snail, grass cutters rearing business, etc.
Suggestions for genuine business are welcomed.
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by Chromite: 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
Invest in Digital Marketing Sir,Its the most updated and evolving business right now,You can partner with us at Chromite Group.We are a team of serial entrepreneurs,we offer business to business services in Digital publicity.which includes: Web design and applications,social media handling and publicity,Email and sms marketing,search engine optimization.
You can become one of us by investing,and we get paid monthly on an ever increasing income basis.
Partner with us and you'll not only make a lot of profit,you'll also enjoy your job.We'll teach you all you need to know.
My name is Cosmas.Serial entrepreneur for Chromite Group. Call or whatsapp 09059178533
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by palinco: 4:01pm On May 15, 2017
there are many web designers now and software advancement has made website designing very easy. I wonder if such business is lucrative as you stated?
Chromite:
Invest in Digital Marketing Sir,Its the most updated and evolving business right now,You can partner with us at Chromite Group.We are a team of serial entrepreneurs,we offer business to business services in Digital publicity.which includes: Web design and applications,social media handling and publicity,Email and sms marketing,search engine optimization.
You can become one of us by investing,and we get paid monthly on an ever increasing income basis.
Partner with us and you'll not only make a lot of profit,you'll also enjoy your job.We'll teach you all you need to know.
My name is Cosmas.Serial entrepreneur for Chromite Group. Call or whatsapp 09059178533

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by Chromite: 6:59pm On May 15, 2017
Web design is only one of our services and its still very lucrative I assure you.We are in a digital age and every business needs an online presence and digital publicity.We partner with both startups and other businesses.We offer all digital services that would create/increase awareness for our clients(Business owners) Including Search engine optimization,affiliate marketing and customized all round digital publicity.We already have a large list of clientele,we just need a little more resources to increase our clientele thereby increasing monthly income.Chat me up and I can send you a company profile and answer any questions you have.09059178533(call or whatsapp)
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by keneryhark(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2017
if you'll like to invest in an uncommon business. then partner with me in a business startup titled online auto sparepart mart. you can reach me on 08059290962 via whatsapp for a detailed proposal. thanks
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by Ambassador1991(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2017
palinco:
Hi guys, What business can one invest with N1,000,000 to recoup huge investments yields?
This should not be too common ones as pure water business, school, transportation, poultry rearing of snail, grass cutters rearing business, etc.
Suggestions for genuine business are welcomed.

Why don't you invest in our restaurant and bar? It is a viable business. Feel free to send invite for physical business chat.
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by palinco: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks , how big is your restaurant? And what is the annual revenue?, where is it located? and monthly or quaterly how much will I gain if I 8invest N1 million?
Ambassador1991:

Why don't you invest in our restaurant and bar? It is a viable business. Feel free to send invite for physical business chat.
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by palinco: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
whatsapp me for discuss. Check my past comments for my phone number. No call only whatsapp.
Thanks.
keneryhark:
if you'll like to invest in an uncommon business. then partner with me in a business startup titled online auto sparepart mart. you can reach me on 08059290962 via whatsapp for a detailed proposal. thanks
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by paintworld(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by Ambassador1991(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
palinco:
Thanks , how big is your restaurant? And what is the annual revenue?, where is it located? and monthly or quaterly how much will I gain if I 8invest N1 million?
;

Thanks for your response. We are about launching, that is why I seek for investors. The shop is large and the ROI will be high because of our area of interest. No matter what, people must eat and drink. It will be located in Orile-Coker, a suburb of Lagos. I can send you a well detailed business plan if you deem fit. You can forward your mail address to me via SMS or WhatsApp: 0701 724 8913 or better still, invite us for a physical chat. It is very viable.
Re: N1 Million Investment Business In Lagos That Can Bring Huge Profits by Phiapia: 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
Really true indeed. There quite a lot tools supports web designs, including PS wireframe, affinity, and also we see many web app ui design tools for conveniently designing app interfaces. Unless we require high-end design, it's possible to create them ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Bean Powder Production.. HELP!!! / $1200 Worth Of BTC Or Skrill Wanted. / Bags of Dry Maize For Sale And Supply Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.