Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Choosing A Life Partner. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing A Life Partner. (51456 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Kcosmos: 6:59am On May 16, 2017
Above all prayer is important.and also listen to your inner mind.
Always take note of the kind of dreams you have when you recently meet a lady....it goes along way.
Don't rubbish Ur inner mind advice.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by shinarlaura(f): 7:02am On May 16, 2017
openmine:

Imagine telling your partner that Chelsea just scored and this response pops up..."na drogba score?....he is a very good defender" grin grin

Hahahaha
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by ezewealth(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:
You can only find a good partner in deeper life
Oboy deeper life babes Don tear eyes
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Kcosmos: 7:05am On May 16, 2017
Above all, prayer is key and always listen to your inner mind.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by LoveJesus87(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Number 2 make sense
Na dem. Na only dah one u go see
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by ipreach: 7:15am On May 16, 2017
experience is the key
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by IKEGOD21(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2017
Nice one OP. God please help me to make a wise choice..*Settling down in my mind*
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by IKEGOD21(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2017
Nice one OP. God please help me to make a wise choice..*Settling down in my mind*
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Na dem. Na only dah one u go see
Wetin consign u o
Nigerians and not minding der biz 5&6 ... u must be unemployed grin
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:
You can only find a good partner in deeper life
The Crays
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by olanreyman(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2017
chynie:

Everybody fucking
U that your thing may not be working sef
Leave girls and work on your self
The article is about both sides joor tongue
LOL.... You should also work on formating your corrupted pussy. The borehole under you is supplying too much water
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by chynie: 7:53am On May 16, 2017
olanreyman:

LOL.... You should also work on formating your corrupted pussy. The borehole under you is supplying too much water
It's really funny or u don't know the meaning of LOL
Anyways I mean work on your whole self not just your thing.
Dummy wink
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Anusiemgood(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:
Working dick should be added.
hmmmm. bad girl
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Anusiemgood(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2017
That no 5,does physical compatibility matters that much, I believe so much in love..many has said no to me because am not that huge(slim) I think this one has to be adjust..
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by seyi360(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2017
fav444:
May God give us our heart desire...
Your heart desire may be your albatross.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by vivalavida(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2017
CzarChris:
At that point in my life right now, I have this amazingly brilliant sweet angel I'm planning on proposing to next month(vivalavida if you leak this secret I will personally shoot you bro. grin grin grin ) We have practically everything in common, it's just that I am not the religious type and she is a devote Catholic (the strong one). That spiritual compatibility part gives me the chills man.

Hahahahahahaha

This is good news mehn
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by CzarChris(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2017
vivalavida:

Hahahahahahaha

This is good news mehn
You don start, I go just change my mind na na, you know as my own dey bi. grin
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by inem2741(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Is The Wish Of Every Humans To Make A Right Choice, May God In His Infinite Mercies Help Us Because Forever Is Too Long To Be Unhappy.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
The Crays
Is this ladyboss1
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by olanreyman(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2017
chynie:

It's really funny or u don't know the meaning of LOL
Anyways I mean work on your whole self not just your thing.
Dummy wink
Oh, really? Sorry e pain u Sha. cheesy the word Dummy is a perfect tag for ladies like you
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by abashi47(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=56521722]Number 2 make sense [/quote. this must b a lady...
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by bababodmas(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:

give your life to christ......see me ASAP
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by danchuzzy(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
IykeD:

Very important...I can't compromise this

Me neither.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by chynie: 10:54am On May 16, 2017
olanreyman:

Oh, really? Sorry e pain u Sha. cheesy the word Dummy is a perfect tag for ladies like you
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
no I know why u are complaining
sssssssssssssssoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Just work on yourself as a whole not just your thing
nnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by MarieSucre(f): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
olanreyman:
GOD help we the guys... I don't know what kind of ladies we have nowadays . They keep on proving that their only usefulness is fucking

And you keep proving that you like to only bleep. You deserve each other jare. A GOOD man will find a GOOD woman. Simple equation
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by MarieSucre(f): 11:41am On May 16, 2017
oviejnr:
Let me bookmark this page, I have this new lady I've been talking to. I hope she's worth it or will drop at next available bustop grin

Make yourself worth it too. She might also be checking you out.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by TONYFJ(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2017
Capableben:
Choosing a life partner:

There are no laid down rules, formulae or principles for choosing a perfect life partner anywhere. Most times the choices are influenced by the peoples background, taste and religion.

Today i bring you some points that will go a long way in helping you choose a life partner, these may not work for everybody but will surely work for most people.

1. Values Compatibility:
Every normal human should have a set of values to lead his life everyday, there are things, activities or lifestyle that you value. Before you choose a life partner, you should be sure your values don't contrast but are compatible.

2. Steady source of income:
Marriage isn't for boys/girls; it is strictly for men/women that have a sense of responsibility. You don't wanna get married and have your parents still feeding you, hence, there should be a steady source of income first before taking a life partner.

3. Social Compatibility:
I keep telling my friends that my future wife will be my best friend as soon as we get married. She will be beside me anywhere i go and asides being my confidant, she will be my gossip mate. All these can only be possible if you two are socially compatible.
Imagine telling your partner that Donald Trump, the President of America has
shut his boarders against foreigners and she/he be like, "Has George Bush been changed?”. Social compatibility matters alot.

4.Spiritual compatibility:
Take a partner that will complement your spiritual life and not one that will undermine your efforts of spiritual growth.

5. Physical Compatibility:
How do you like your partner? Hourglass shape? Masculine with abs? Tall or short? Huge or petit? Go for what you want, because to each, his own. Don't make a choice today and say " this isn't what i bargained for” tomorrow. Physical compatibility matters.

6. Don't Limit Your possible Choices:
Some people for one silly reason or the other have sworn that that they can never marry outside their tribe, country or race. Thing is we are all human and some of us have our destinies tied outside our tribes,countries and races.
Do away with the eyes of a tribalist or racist when choosing a partner, love is the ultimate and paramount reason.

Noteworthy is also the fact that people nowadays choose partners based on the size of their pockets. This is utterly an act of blindness because love is irreplaceable no matter the opulence.

Source:
http://ogabenji..com.ng/2017/05/choosing-life-partner.html?m=1#more
easy postulation but difficult to endure. only with the help of God's grace.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Is this ladyboss1
who be dat sad
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:
chibabe so na only working dick be u problem.m really surprised other ladies are complaining of lack of money ,u here complaining of cassava.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by vivalavida(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
CzarChris:
You don start, I go just change my mind na na, you know as my own dey bi. grin

Lol

Marry ooo. No break anybody heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online / Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.