Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

We Are Finished! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Finished! (2082 Views)

THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Finished! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
We are finished. The world has turned upside down. Morals gone, etiquette gone, family life gone, dexterity gone, president gone etc.
We spend 18 hours out of 24hours with our phones but can't spend 30mins in church. We've lost touch with reality. Diligence has been replaced with carefree nature. Poverty everywhere. Food price on the increase. People dying while the rich keep enriching themselves. Men thinking with their dicks, young girls loosing respect as well as loosing 'their pride.' they wear 'open killerpart' clothes. girls refusing to get married, be submissive and now cheating as well.
masturbation,abortion,ritualism and gambling on the increase. Young boys joining cults and wasting away in clubs.
Frustration increasing, leading to suicide and homicide. Oh my heart is heavy and laden with so much worries. The end is near! I weep for us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2017
NB. Just before i'm bashed, i'm a sceptic and also pessimistic. cheesy
In every nonsense, there is a sense sha.
Re: We Are Finished! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
Sunday always bring the most foolish of these religious sheep....

You bloody HYPOCRITE, doesn't your bible tell you to love your neighbor as you would love yourself? So love any of the people who you mentioned above, instead of selfishly looking down on them, like the demon that you are.

The end is truly near when clueless people talk about what they don't know.
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Sunday always bring the most foolish of these religious sheep....

You bloody HYPOCRITE, doesn't your bible tell you to love your neighbor as you would love yourself? So love any of the people who you mentioned above, instead of selfishly looking down on them, like the demon that you are.

The end is truly near when clueless people talk about what they don't know.
i didn't exempt myself bro. I used 'we' and 'us.' many of these lifestyle are hard to change
Re: We Are Finished! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
redbeans:
i didn't exempt myself bro. I used 'we' and 'us.' many of these lifestyle are hard to change

Well if you don't LOVE yourself like your bible tells you to, so be it, then at least love us all, whether right or wrong, healthy or sick, rich or poor, smart or foolish.
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
Here's some proof of what we have turned to:
1. Just get me wet and stop saying I need you - by nickizoe [unmarried teen]
2. Can a girl cum during rape - by byforcefvck [pastor child]
3. How to make a girl Hot - by mrdickman [baby papa]
4. Bum bum gives me inspiration - timaya
5. I insured my boobs - cossy
6. I only know one type of dick [BBC] - Trap ______[fill in the missing gap]
7. 11 inch is small - nairaland virgins
8. Be proud of your body count - safiaa [st. Anne celibate]
9. Go commando - twaci & so on

3 Likes

Re: We Are Finished! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
We have the same foolishness with deluded fraudsters in robes claiming miracles every Sunday..... Cure the blind, cure the cripple, cure HIV with holy water, cure cancer etc and then next Sunday we will be hearing how these same demons got some church choir babe pregnant.... These demons in robe should stand right next to the people you are quick to mention
Re: We Are Finished! by Archangels2(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Nah today yansh day back... Life has always been like this. Its just that now, peeps can express their views better because of d "anonymity factor" on the web
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 14, 2017
Archangels2:
Nah today yansh day back... Life has always been like this. Its just that now, peeps can express their views better because of d "anonymity factor" on the web
hmm.. It's worse now,i tell you.
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
We have the same foolishness with deluded fraudsters in robes claiming miracles every Sunday..... Cure the blind, cure the cripple, cure HIV with holy water, cure cancer etc and then next Sunday we will be hearing how these same demons got some church choir babe pregnant.... These demons in robe should stand right next to the people you are quick to mention
our minds are so dirty. Every where don cast. I wonder if the 144000 from the tribe of israel go stil complete
Re: We Are Finished! by Burna88(f): 7:15pm On May 15, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. It's worse now,i tell you.
really worse,moral decadence Everywhere
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2017
Burna88:
really worse,moral decadence Everywhere
hmm.. In the voice of ajebutter: 'all the fine girls have joined gang and all the good boys have joined '
Re: We Are Finished! by Burna88(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. In the voice of ajebutter: 'all the fine girls have joined gang and all the good boys have joined '
gangs lol ..
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 5:39am On May 17, 2017
Burna88:
gangs lol ....biko i need someone i can talk to Before i commit sucide....sufferin from emotional disorder
oops... Just seeing this. I hope someone has talked u out of it by now
Re: We Are Finished! by Burna88(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2017
redbeans:
oops... Just seeing this. I hope someone has talked u out of it by now
Yes
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Burna88:
Yes dear Tnx,m partially good now
so why the name burna?? Are you related to burnaboy? Or you like burning things?? cheesy
Re: We Are Finished! by Burna88(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2017
redbeans:
so why the name burna?? Are you related to burnaboy? Or you like burning things?? cheesy
lol Yh i use to burn den But no more
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
Burna88:
lol Yh i use to burn den But no more
haha.. I need a burner kind of for my stove.
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
I hope I find my way...
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
fineboynl-why don't boys moan during sex? Imagine what I'm seeing here on sunday. IT'S OVER
Re: We Are Finished! by fineboynl(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
redbeans:
fineboynl-why don't boys moan during sex? Imagine what I'm seeing here on sunday. IT'S OVER
what is this one saying.
Re: We Are Finished! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
fineboynl:
what is this one saying.
go through everything again. This time, carefully.
Re: We Are Finished! by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2018
We are finished. The world has turned upside down. Morals gone, etiquette gone, family life gone, dexterity gone, president gone etc.
We spend 18 hours out of 24hours with our phones but can't spend 30mins in church. We've lost touch with reality. Diligence has been replaced with carefree nature. Poverty everywhere. Food price on the increase. People dying while the rich keep enriching themselves. Men thinking with their dicks, young girls loosing respect as well as loosing 'their pride.' they wear 'open killerpart' clothes. girls refusing to get married, be submissive and now cheating as well.
masturbation,abortion,ritualism and gambling on the increase. Young boys joining cults and wasting away in clubs.
Frustration increasing, leading to suicide and homicide. Oh my heart is heavy and laden with so much worries. The end is near! I weep for us all

You are finished, not me

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman / If U Attend A Wedding And Food Are Served Like This,how Many Plate.... / How I Bleeped Cynthia After 3 Month Of Spending For Her - (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.