Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56649 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Loll there you go.....let's run from the point being made lolllll. Let's go to personal insults now grin. Oh now we are in peddling lies.......
Let me correct you Lucky was killed by a Zimbabwean and a Mozambiqan national check your facts next time ok? Loll. And guess what they were looking for one of your own lol.

Oh really. .blame Africans for the death of Lucky Dube lol
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha thank you but won't read this , I know our history and don't need a naija to tell me. Where are you going with all this
You have definitely inherited brideofdracula's fans on nairaland.....
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
SSBN:

Oh really. .blame Africans for the death of Lucky Dube lol

Clearly you checked it and now that you the facts are in your face your reply is ........?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 4:09pm On May 15, 2017
You obviously don't know your history. Those who do won't type what you just typed.
Lionessza:

Hahahaha thank you but won't read this , I know our history and don't need a naija to tell me. Where are you going with all this
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

You have definitely inherited brideofdracula's fans on nairaland.....

Hahahaha you think? grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
somehow:
You obviously don't know your history. Those who do won't type what you just typed.

Hahahaha ja whatever dude.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you think? grin
Best to ignore. Dialoguing with nyaope peeps makes you no different
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Haha.I believe you. You really know your history. The fear of the white man made an indelible mark on your DNA. Thats why till date rather than face the cause of your economic wooes like men you take to attack Africans lol. You guys are unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Best to ignore. Dialoguing with nyaope peeps makes you no different

Lol I guess.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
SSBN:

Haha.I believe you. You really know your history. The fear of the white man made an indelible mark on your DNA. Thats why till date rather than face the cause of your economic wooes like men you take to attack Africans lol. You guys are unbelievable.

Oh here we go. SmartChoices now I see what you mean.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 4:59pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh here we go. SmartChoices now I see what you mean.

grin i see the usual rants of frustration have begun , I saw apartheid already, anyone mentioned aids yet ? Lol.

How are you chic?I hear it's cold all over in South Africa

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2017
Tuksgrad:

grin i see the usual rants of frustration have begun , I saw apartheid already, anyone mentioned aids yet ? Lol.

How are you chic?I hear it's cold all over in South Africa

Hahahaha oh you know them they never disappoint in sounding the same ......I think they are still going there , whites have been mentioned about 20 times so i think they are done with that lolll.

I'm great girl , yeah it's cold in many places but I bet Jozi takes the cake yerr. How's you? Coz I'm. Sure Gaborone is hot as hell grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
I'm sorry to burst your bubble my friend, you are picking on the wrong target. Your main target is what you see in this picture. Not in the literary sense. The Africans in Soth Africa do not receive welfare, they are entrepreneurial, some even employ South Africans. You have Indepennence but not economic independence.South Africa is not Sweden, you are not wealthy enough to sustain your population via monthly welfare packages. You gotta rid yourself of government dependence and create industries and jobs. Learn from Nigeria the art of job creation.There are 40 million middle-class in Nigeria, that'd %99 your entire population. Wrest back control of your economy, stop killing Africans.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 5:18pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha oh you know them they never disappoint in sounding the same ......I think they are still going there , whites have been mentioned about 20 times so i think they are done with that lolll.

I'm great girl , yeah it's cold in many places but I bet Jozi takes the cake yerr. How's you? Coz I'm. Sure Gaborone is hot as hell grin

Hahahaha i also see you have passed xenophobia already lol I wonder why it took so long to talk about apartheid lol.

I'm ok just tired had a hectic day and a busy weekend. Loll not that hot it's OK. How was your weekend?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha i also see you have passed xenophobia already lol I wonder why it took so long to talk about apartheid lol.

I'm ok just tired had a hectic day and a busy weekend. Loll not that hot it's OK. How was your weekend?

Hahahaha they usually go apartheid after failing xenophobia lol.

Oh shame take a shower and sleep early. What were you up to this weekend? . It was ok nothing special, spent most of it in bed anyways .
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha they usually go apartheid after failing xenophobia lol.

Oh shame take a shower and sleep early. What were you up to this weekend? . It was ok nothing special, spent most of it in bed anyways .

Hahahaha i see the one above is still drunk on apartheid, don't answer you know clones and attention, they will soon be moving to aids now I smell it lollll.

Yeah I did already relaxing now. Bed ? tongue most of the weekend? You must be pregnant now loll. I was there in South Africa krugersdoorp, unplanned trip but very nice at first but stupid at the end coz a friend of mine got arrested lol.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha i see the one above is still drunk on apartheid, don't answer you know clones and attention, they will soon be moving to aids now I smell it lollll.

Yeah I did already relaxing now. Bed ? tongue most of the weekend? You must be pregnant now loll. I was there in South Africa krugersdoorp, unplanned trip but very nice at first but stupid at the end coz a friend of mine got arrested lol.

Hahahaha i see that and I'm tired and relaxing will get back to him in time.

Hahahahaha hey it was cold here and I missed being lazy lol.....preg ? Never I don't indulge in such tongue. You like things wena nne cool from Botswana to krugersdoorp unplanned? Lol. I have a feeling why the friend was arrested lol. I bet she is from Botswana grin when did you leave?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
SSBN:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble my friend, you are picking on the wrong target. Your main target is what you see in this picture. Not in the literary sense. The Africans in Soth Africa do not receive welfare, they are entrepreneurial, some even employ South Africans. You have Indepennence but not economic independence.South Africa is not Sweden, you are not wealthy enough to sustain your population via monthly welfare packages. You gotta rid yourself of government dependence and create industries and jobs. Learn from Nigeria the art of job creation.There are 40 million middle-class in Nigeria, that'd %99 your entire population. Wrest back control of your economy, stop killing Africans.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i see that and I'm tired and relaxing will get back to him in time.

Hahahahaha hey it was cold here and I missed being lazy lol.....preg ? Never I don't indulge in such tongue. You like things wena nne cool from Botswana to krugersdoorp unplanned? Lol. I have a feeling why the friend was arrested lol. I bet she is from Botswana grin when did you leave?

Lol .

Lolll excuses . Lol yeah #teamvirgin right?. Eish it was him and his bloody friends who dragged me into this and I ended up wishing I had stayed back lol. Lol no the biatch is South African obviously . And it's her loud Xhosa mouth that got us into kak with them popos loll. Typical grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:23pm On May 15, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol .

Lolll excuses . Lol yeah #teamvirgin right?. Eish it was him and his bloody friends who dragged me into this and I ended up wishing I had stayed back lol. Lol no the biatch is South African obviously . And it's her loud Xhosa mouth that got us into kak with them popos loll. Typical grin

Hahahaha yes experienced virgin at that tongue. Loll eish shame, was it that bad?. Hahahaha mxm you have started and I will xenophobia on your ass when you visit again grin.......I won't engage you on this now I'm too tired and hungry for this rubbish lol. Nite girl kiss
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yes experienced virgin at that tongue. Loll eish shame, was it that bad?. Hahahaha mxm you have started and I will xenophobia on your ass when you visit again grin.......I won't engage you on this now I'm too tired and hungry for this rubbish lol. Nite girl kiss

Hahahaha @experienced virgin grin. Not the worst day though .Hahahaha I'm untouchable. Loll sure girl nite wink
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
I've reached a point where I no longer care about any people in Africa except Nigerians, which is why I'm going so far as to suggest that since Nigerians over there are continually accused of being drug pushers, maybe we should stop being defensive and instead advise Nigerians there to organise their drug pushing better. You know as Nigerians we're brought up on the motto that, at the very least, make sure whatever you do is done to a degree level. Well, it looks like our Nigerian "drug pushers" over in South Africa are operating at primary school level, which is why ever Tom, Dick and Matabele is able to pick them off. Perhaps Nigerians over there need to do PHD drug-pushing and go Mafia on their asses then will see how many Nigerians fall victim to your common Southy big-booty Zinzin and peppercorn-haird Mmmpanza!
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 7:37pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do they attack South Africans that do crimes too?! Let us stop being hypocrites here... When was the last time you heard these people attack their own people?! These are XENOPHOBIC attack is driven by a hate for foreigners.... They happen every few yrs and always in poor areas of these cities
Hmmm. What you need to understand is that some cultures are more tolerant than others. South Africa is not.
For example, in Nigeria here, people don't give a damn about their next door neighbours that's why there is a market for fake drugs, food and anything you can think of. I assume that in south africa, reverse is the case. People should learn to respect law and order where ever they stay.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 14(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Please tell me are you Igbo ? I know if you are you will not like South Africa. I have been going to South Africa since 2009 and just got back this December. I move about freely everywhere from Jo'burg to Pretoria and had a road trip to Durban in company of other 4 Nigerians. I was not lynched.

The under belly factor which we all chose to ignore is the drug problem. Nigerian build drug cartels in SA using their girl to ship the drugs. They moved into building proustite cartels now. Nigeria chased Western Union n Money Gram from SA with fraud.

South Africa might be a developed city like Europe but never forget that they are Africans. There's that unseen Union of a community in every African which is absent in Europe that is why you see this people fighting to get rid of the evil of drugs plaguing their community. Nigerian are only caught in between the web because they are the channel through which the drug is distributed.

Xenophobic started without Nigerian being the major culprit now the battle as changed and it's only Nigerians that is being attacked daily. Plus am a Nigerian and South African is a million times beta than Nigeria and am talking in terms of all indices so naturally Nigerian will migrate over there just like we move to countries in European America n Asia so stop fooling yourself as to why you can not understand Nigerians move there. When you were there did you for once think about how you will get water, electricity, security etc and every other thing you need to provide for yourself here in Nigeria ?

Best comment of the day.

South africans dont just wake up and decide to attack any Nigerian. There are Nigerians in every little part of South africa and they are not being attack because they do legit work.

Those who find themselves at the wrong side of the law, will meet the brutality that south africa is known for. If you try to be clever in South africa, you will regret it. Those beasts dont play games, they will panel beat you, your mother wont recognise you.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you saying that because some of your friends haven't been lynched yet, SA is a safe country for black foreigners?!

Well i condemn the xenophobic but i think all the recent attack are not about xenophobic it's about drug related

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:09am On May 16, 2017
SSBN:

You make a lot of noise and I knew this discussion would turn to the the usual grin. Firstly please tell which Africans employ South Africans ? To do what exactly? grin

Let's go to middle class , please do your research properly and check out who has the largest in Africa and count that against each countries population. And with welfare ,we give it to old people over 60. Children of unemployed parents and disabled people, it would be embarrassing for our nation to have these three groups of people begging and dying of hunger but that's just us being us towards each other. We can't be told by you Sir what we can and cannot sustain grin.

I'm glad you think we must learn somethings from you so here is what I think you can learn from us;

1. Take care of the poor (build them houses, give them clean water and sanitation , good roads and 24hr electricity).Make sure their kids have free lunch in every school.

2. Your health care must accommodate everyone not just the rich , even hospitals in ghettos must have the best care and facilities.

3. Invest more on education, a big part of our budget goes to educating the poor hence our literacy rate has risen to number 3 in the continent in just a short period.

4. Provide funding for small enterprises so that the young grads without employment can create employment for others , we are busy with that and by next year this time the results will show.

5. Generate more power , we are almost done now with our new plant hence investing more on young black businesses, more factories can now be opened without causing power outages .

6. Protest more to show dissatisfaction, South Africa has better anemities because it's citizens choose to go directly to the leadership when there is lack of service delivery. Hence only 5%of our people live in slums 2016 figures . Plus or minus 90 %have access so to water and sanitation and more than 90% of our households have 24hr uninterrupted acessto power.

7. Convenient transport system. Make sure not only the rich are comfortable on the road, the poor man on the ground must see and feel the change. We have just upgraded the old trains the poor use and made new ones that are safer and can carry more. Our brt system is one of the best in the world. We have the only speed train in the continent.

8. Good roads should not be seen as a luxury but a right. Look at our townships most have tarred roads with no potholes I won't even mention the towns and surbubs.

We are not done we have a lot of work ahead of us and still facing many obstacles but forward we move.

As for the killing of Africans I totally agree with you on that I wish everyone could take that advice and stop killing foreigners , their own brothers from another tribe, their own brothers practicing a different religion , that is madness . All African lives should matter after all.

I'm glad we could learn a thing or two from each other.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

You make a lot of noise and I knew this discussion would turn to the the usual grin. Firstly please tell which Africans employ South Africans ? To do what exactly? grin

Let's go to middle class , please do your research properly and check out who has the largest in Africa and count that against each countries population. And with welfare ,we give it to old people over 60. Children of unemployed parents and disabled people, it would be embarrassing for our nation to have these three groups of people begging and dying of hunger but that's just us being us towards each other. We can't be told by you Sir what we can and cannot sustain grin.

I'm glad you think we must learn somethings from you so here is what I think you can learn from us;

1. Take care of the poor (build them houses, give them clean water and sanitation , good roads and 24hr electricity).Make sure their kids have free lunch in every school.

2. Your health care must accommodate everyone not just the rich , even hospitals in ghettos must have the best care and facilities.

3. Invest more on education, a big part of our budget goes to educating the poor hence our literacy rate has risen to number 3 in the continent in just a short period.

4. Provide funding for small enterprises so that the young grads without employment can create employment for others , we are busy with that and by next year this time the results will show.

5. Generate more power , we are almost done now with our new plant hence investing more on young black businesses, more factories can now be opened without causing power outages .

6. Protest more to show dissatisfaction, South Africa has better anemities because it's citizens choose to go directly to the leadership when there is lack of service delivery. Hence only 5%of our people live in slums 2016 figures . Plus or minus 90 %have access so to water and sanitation and more than 90% of our households have 24hr uninterrupted acessto power.

7. Convenient transport system. Make sure not only the rich are comfortable on the road, the poor man on the ground must see and feel the change. We have just upgraded the old trains the poor use and made new ones that are safer and can carry more. Our brt system is one of the best in the world. We have the only speed train in the continent.

8. Good roads should not be seen as a luxury but a right. Look at our townships most have tarred roads with no potholes I won't even mention the towns and surbubs.

We are not done we have a lot of work ahead of us and still facing many obstacles but forward we move.

As for the killing of Africans I totally agree with you on that I wish everyone could take that advice and stop killing foreigners , their own brothers from another tribe, their own brothers practicing a different religion , that is madness . All African lives should matter after all.

I'm glad we could learn a thing or two from each other.

Hahahaha must I add that both of your countries must reduce corruption. But I like that you South Africans have started taking your president to court for corruption it's a start i guess grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:30am On May 16, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha must I add that both of your countries must reduce corruption. But I like that you South Africans have started taking your president to court for corruption it's a start i guess grin

Lol as if you guys aren't corrupt lol. I hear you , we won't let the bastard rest in peace grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 8:49am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol as if you guys aren't corrupt lol. I hear you , we won't let the bastard rest in peace grin

Check the least corrupt countries in the continent and look at where my homeland is at grin. Has he paid back the money yet?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:56am On May 16, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Check the least corrupt countries in the continent and look at where my homeland is at grin. Has he paid back the money yet?

Lol shut up about that town Botswana lol. Some of it yes.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol shut up about that town Botswana lol. Some of it yes.

Lol jealous lol. Sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.