Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56668 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:06pm On May 14, 2017
This is not the 1st time, nor will it be the last, and I can only blame any foolish person who knows that fact and decide regardless to move to (or visit) SA. Y'all OYO!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2017
Igbos stop dealing in drugs for another man country. When they start lynching u guys u will come to nairaland and say "nigerians" kiniko kiniko in malaysia. Mtcheww angry

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2017
......Charlie company will strike lightly defended targets around Johanesburg, squadron leader will take out air defenses, paving the way for Nigerian Special forces to rescue our citizens trapped and under siege.

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 14, 2017
That zarzar of a girl will come screaming

"It's business gone wrong,

They are criminals of the law,

There's no xenophobic attack going on in SA

It's all media cook up"

Pathetic country with pathetic people

One thing about Nigerians is that hustling spirit we have

We take it wherever we go

Probably that's what pissing those South Africans

I do not rule out the possibility of them being criminals but if that is the case let the law enforcement agencies do their jobs.

They should thank God for Mandela, Oliver Tambo Walter Sisulu, Joe slovo etc and the general ANC that fought selflessly to give you guys the life you have now Without discarding Nigeria magnanimous effort under the rulership of General Obasanjo

In conclusion I don't rely blame you guys it's my evil and corrupt government I blame

Nigeria will get there someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 14, 2017
.....oya. For Buhari and Country.

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
That zarza of a girl will come screaming

"It's business gone wrong

There's no xenophobic attack going on in SA

It's all media cook up"

Too late, we are going to WAR.

Pathetic country with pathetic people
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
Too late. We are going to WAR.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 11:17pm On May 14, 2017
Criminal-minded Nigerians are not making it easy for the law abiding ones and it's a shame.

You need to see what yahoo boys have turned Accra into. Why must it always be us na? Ghanaians are by nature peace-loving, accommodating and very warm a people. Otherwise we'd have been hearing various stories of similar brutality to Nigerians on a daily basis.

But who knows what will happen tomorrow? Should Ghanaians start attacking Nigerians are we going to condemn them?

Go to another man's land and do legit business. Mba. Keep yourself on the low. Mba. Respect the locals. Mba.

We really need to start reorienting the youths o. Because this country is headed for a very dangerous precipice.

11 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 14, 2017
undecided i stop thinking xenophobia when I understood what is really happening over there.... Please before we claim XNP let's know what happened.. The last time I remember we do carry jungle justice even on our own pple when they are caught on the wrong side of the law

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:19pm On May 14, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I've been to South Africa twice for a Business meeting

I just want to know, why would a Nigerian travel to South Africa and decide to live there

South Africans​ are the laziest and unintelligent people on earth

The white men took their land, killed them, imprisoned them and they're still slaves to the white men in their land

Tell me, have you heard that a white man was beaten in South Africa ?? It will never happen because they're still their slave master

I wanted to cry when i went to South Africa, South African women kneeling down to serve us at the hotel,
but they're cowards to confront the white men

Go to South Africa at your own risk

Please tell me are you Igbo ? I know if you are you will not like South Africa. I have been going to South Africa since 2009 and just got back this December. I move about freely everywhere from Jo'burg to Pretoria and had a road trip to Durban in company of other 4 Nigerians. I was not lynched.

The under belly factor which we all chose to ignore is the drug problem. Nigerian build drug cartels in SA using their girl to ship the drugs. They moved into building proustite cartels now. Nigeria chased Western Union n Money Gram from SA with fraud.

South Africa might be a developed city like Europe but never forget that they are Africans. There's that unseen Union of a community in every African which is absent in Europe that is why you see this people fighting to get rid of the evil of drugs plaguing their community. Nigerian are only caught in between the web because they are the channel through which the drug is distributed.

Xenophobic started without Nigerian being the major culprit now the battle as changed and it's only Nigerians that is being attacked daily. Plus am a Nigerian and South African is a million times beta than Nigeria and am talking in terms of all indices so naturally Nigerian will migrate over there just like we move to countries in European America n Asia so stop fooling yourself as to why you can not understand Nigerians move there. When you were there did you for once think about how you will get water, electricity, security etc and every other thing you need to provide for yourself here in Nigeria ?

12 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:26pm On May 14, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I just want to know, why would a Nigerian travel to South Africa and decide to live there

The white men took their land, killed them, imprisoned them and they're still slaves to the white men in their land

Tell me, have you heard that a white man was beaten in South Africa ?? It will never happen because they're still their slave master

I wanted to cry when i went to South Africa, South African women kneeling down to serve us at the hotel,

And they are so cheap. Slept with 2 of them woman working at d Johannesburg international airport protea transit hotel when i was on transit to Australia. Once dem women hear u r nigerian, they will drop kpata immediately
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by twentyk(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2017
Bleep sauti.....xenophobic rams.....which i cud just lay my hands on one of them....anthony joshua things
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:36pm On May 14, 2017
blackberlin:
Well, I've always been a strong anti-xenophobia agent on Nairaland, but with the rate of attack on Nigerians in S.A, one should really ask what the Nigerian ambassador to S.A is doing on this issue.

Even if you tell me these guys are drug dealers or fraudsters (their usual lame excuse for xenophobic attacks), are the citizens so lawless to be beating foreigners up all the time without the Police arresting them?

This is so unlawful. It's also a call to Nigerians to mind what they are doing abroad. We know so many Nigerians wanna make money by force and don't care how it comes, but don't kill yourself in another man's land because of fast money. Enough said! These people hate Nigerians, especially Igbos with a passion (trust me they know the different tribes).

They know the difference because they know the ones ruining their lives. The people peddling drugs ignored the law I think it is fair when the law is also ignored when lynched if there is enough evidence against them as in this case.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2017
Bloggers and lies
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:41pm On May 14, 2017
toyinjimoh:
they said they were selling drugs , why can't they hand them over to d police instead of taking law into their hands..some south Africa need mental illness

Were those one selling drug also obeying the law ? If not why must they be protected by the law they refuse to obey in the first instance.

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:47pm On May 14, 2017
Funlord2:

What did they do? This article seems too vague!

Whatever they did (even if they are drug peddlers, which l do not support), there are proper and DECENT WAYS, fit for humans, to tackle them....... not LYNCH them as these xenophobic South Africans are prone to doing, out fo their inferiority complex for Nigerians.

S/A is have a good Police system in place, why don they just hand them over to the Police?
Or is it jungle Justice for only foreigners? What about the SA indigene who are into the same crime?

Maybe Nigerians should also start thinking about repaying them back, here in Nigeria.
Two can play the game.

But you know what, the ignorant ones who commit these atrocities, are the failed ones who have never even left their village, much less travelling abroad.

Our brothers from the East too, should 'behave' themselves naah, to be rich nor be by force, wait for your time.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2017
Yet MTN and shop rite is still standing tall here in naija
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:50pm On May 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Were those one selling drug also obeying the law ? If not why must they be protected by the law they refuse to obey in the first instance.

I am sure because a mad man goes about naked abuses you, you will also remove your own cloth and walk about nakedly so oyu can abuse him back, right? undecided

Handing a suspect over to the Police is not "protection"...... it is for "prosecution", l know they sound alike to you.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2017
smartty68:

Because even our leaders treats us like shiit too...
u taking it to anoda angle oga... ur leaders send pesin make dem beat u like dis bfore??

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:52pm On May 14, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

And they are so cheap. Slept with 2 of them woman working at d Johannesburg international airport protea transit hotel when i was on transit to Australia. Once dem women hear u r nigerian, they will drop kpata immediately

WTF? ....Just even on transit!

I hope u have not caught HIV from those random women you sleep with?

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by lozanni(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2017
SA has had a drug problem as far as I can remember. In the film, 'Dangerous Ground' starring Ice Cube, Elizabeth Hurley among other stars, SA drug problem was highlighted. The film was set in the 90s, long before Nigerians started moving there in droves and it was clearly shown that the drug trade was being controlled by local drug cartels. I therefore wonder why South Africans are not attacking their local drug cartels if they feel that they really need to take drugs off their streets.
I feel it's envy, because Nigerians there are doing well through their personal effort and also Jealousy because they feel Nigerian men are stealing their women from them(Their ladies prefer Nigerian men from accounts I received from friends there).
I will advise the SA men to pull themselves together, get a good education and then a Job to remove that excessive envy and Jealousy from their lives.
My advise to Nigerians in SA is to have an exit plan that will take them out of the country within three years, while the Nigerian Government can also help such would be returnees by providing logistics support and other things that will help them settle easily and quickly in Nigeria or whichever safe country they choose to relocate to.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by seeyouin2019: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Please tell me are you Igbo ? I know if you are you will not like South Africa. I have been going to South Africa since 2009 and just got back this December. I move about freely everywhere from Jo'burg to Pretoria and had a road trip to Durban in company of other 4 Nigerians. I was not lynched.

The under belly factor which we all chose to ignore is the drug problem. Nigerian build drug cartels in SA using their girl to ship the drugs. They moved into building proustite cartels now. Nigeria chased Western Union n Money Gram from SA with fraud.

South Africa might be a developed city like Europe but never forget that they are Africans. There's that unseen Union of a community in every African which is absent in Europe that is why you see this people fighting to get rid of the evil of drugs plaguing their community. Nigerian are only caught in between the web because they are the channel through which the drug is distributed.

Xenophobic started without Nigerian being the major culprit now the battle as changed and it's only Nigerians that is being attacked daily. Plus am a Nigerian and South African is a million times beta than Nigeria and am talking in terms of all indices so naturally Nigerian will migrate over there just like we move to countries in European America n Asia so stop fooling yourself as to why you can not understand Nigerians move there. When you were there did you for once think about how you will get water, electricity, security etc and every other thing you need to provide for yourself here in Nigeria ?

What nonsense has Igbo got to do with this? Tell me is the Pastor ritualist Yoruba pastor in pretoria that ignited the last xenophobia wahala an Igbo man, Is the Omotosho pastor that just got arrested for raping and sexually abusing 38 church members an Igbo man? South Africans are notorious for their laziness and penchant for indulgence in drugs abuse and other whitemens recreational vices and there are lots of Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians and other nationals actively involved in the drug business but they have chosen to make the Nigerians their favourite boogey men because our people mingle with them and intermarry unlike those other nationals. The Yorubas are notorious for sexual and financial crimes of note in SA but the Igbos dont go about making noise and snitching on them like you guys do. We have a problem as a nation and The sooner we all come together and address our problems abroad collectively as a nation the better for us, Instead of this sanctimonious buck passing by you afonjas...

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Black South Africans are also killing Whites, especially white farmers.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
On a different note, and I realise how silly some may find this, but, if na me, shame no go gree me tok say South African beat me o. For where, those fenky, weak-kneed Bantus. It surprises me that a whole Nigerian man, tough people that we are physically, would sit on some table, bandage around head, looking pitiful, de tok say, ' i was beaten up by a South African!' God forbid! See shameless mot.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 40ng: 12:01am On May 15, 2017
Entime Beating ........
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 12:03am On May 15, 2017
ilyasom:
am very sure they are drug dealers, ipob youths
There is always one slowpoke. Can you tell us why South Africans are lynching, Zimbabweans, Somalis, Ethiopians, Mozambicans and basically any Black African who isn't a South African?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by zavalskii(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2017
Illiteracy+stupidity+primitivity:squared,is worrying those black South Africans.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 12:09am On May 15, 2017
My advise to any and all Black African s who are not South Africans is to leave that country quick. These people are ingrates. We rallied behind them to defeat apartheid and this how they repay us.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by lozanni(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2017
seeyouin2019:

What nonsense has Igbo got to do with this? Tell me is the Pastor ritualist Yoruba pastor in pretoria that ignited the last xenophobia wahala an Igbo man, Is the Omotosho pastor that just got arrested for raping and sexually abusing 38 church members an Igbo man? South Africans are notorious for their laziness and penchant for indulgence in drugs abuse and other whitemens recreational vices and there are lots of Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians and other nationals actively involved in the drug business but they have chosen to make the Nigerians their favourite boogey men because our people mingle with them and intermarry unlike those other nationals. The Yorubas are notorious for sexual and financial crimes of note in SA but the Igbos dont go about making noise and snitching on them like you guys do. We have a problem as a nation and The sooner we all come together and address our problems abroad collectively as a nation the better for us, Instead of this sanctimonious buck passing by you afonjas...

My brother God bless you. We have some bad Nigerians involved in the drug trade, but why are they not attacking their own people who are more involved in drug business than Nigerians? I am not applauding the Nigerians involved in the drug trade, but I feel the attack on Nigerians is out Jealousy about their wealth and success. This is why I agree with you that we should face this problem as a nation, rather than castigating each other.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 12:15am On May 15, 2017
Nigerian men in that cesspit South Africa had better man-up and kick some butt for frigging sake or shut up and stop complaining to us. After all, if things were looking good for you people over there, the first thing you would do is look disfavorably on Nigeria in comparison to South Africa and start mouthing off on how you're happy to leave Nigeria and how Nigerians are one derogatory term after another. Now you're whimpering and licking your wounds like whupped dogs and have no shame doing that. If you people must remain there, come what may, then frigging organise yourselves better, fight back.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 12:18am On May 15, 2017
SSBN:
Mr President, I suggest we launch a pre-emptive strike on Pretoria.
South Africa has a stronger military than Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.