Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Zidane Reveals Only Condition He Can Continue As Real Madrid Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Reveals Only Condition He Can Continue As Real Madrid Manager (969 Views)

Gernot Rohr: I Rejected ‘Good Offers’ To Continue As Nigeria Coach / Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Reveals Only Condition He Can Continue As Real Madrid Manager by Meloshi(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2017
Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane,
has admitted that he can only be allowed
to continue by the club, if he delivers
trophies. Zidane is on the verge of a
first La Liga and Champions League
double for 59 years and is expected to
be handed a contract extension until
2020. Madrid need seven points from
their last three league fixtures to clinch
the title for the first time in five years
and face Juventus in the Champions
League final on June 3. “I am improving
in all aspects (as a coach), but that
doesn’t mean anything,” Zidane said. “I
know where I am and the only thing that
matters here is doing everything possible
to win.” Zidane is taking nothing for
granted, as he believes the toughest part
of the season is still to come. “These
three matches in the league and the
Champions League final are the hardest
part,” he added. “We are getting closer
and closer to the goal.

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/zidane-reveals-only-condition-he-can.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Lebron, Bolt & The 100 Most Famous Athletes In The World / Where Find Good Night Predicts / Highlight Hertha Berlin Vs Liverpool 0:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.