Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (179406 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oliky(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hi all,wish you guys all the best in your UNAD pursuits.But i must warn that when you get in,be serious,follow up on your results like Government work cos them dey misplace results alot.Anyhow,all the best cos i think they are currently admitting.so good luck.

Ever plan going out to study,then this will help you:www.rapidstudentloans.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by toliereal(f): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2007
tanks oliky,rily apprciate dat,heard abt d result mispalcement too but i hope everythin will be fine.takea
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by naijababe2(f): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2007
if you know that you are coming to UNAD, prepare yourselves with alot of money, cos u are going to buy handouts,photocopy paper,alot of assignment sheets, :-Xand some other petty petty school expenses, that you don't budget for,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by richard4: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2007
when is the list goin to be out angry angry angry
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by eramate(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
pls an info about UNAD last set pre-degree
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by samnex(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2008
u can contact the jamb office for the help
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by samnex(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2008
i made a mistake in filling my jamb form so i dont no if i can still correct the mistake
i was suppose to chose 4 subject so i made a mistake by chosing accounting instead of government
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by seuner: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
[b]please help me i am confused, i want to study civil engineering and i have put in UNAD and LAUTECH in my UME FORM, but what disturbs me is that although i have 5 credits at two sittings but the lists are ENGLISH, MATHS, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, ECONOMICS and in the brochure, a science course is requested, please help me; will this combination make up for my course. this is my email seun_wale2000@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by seuner: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2008
GREAT UNAD!!! PLS IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN CALM MY MIND WITH A PIECE OF ADVICE, I AM ABOUT SITTING FOR THE NEXT U.M.E AND I CHOSE LAUTECH AND UNAD AS THE CHOICE OF INSTITUTION WILLING TO STUDY CIVIL ENGINEERING;BUT THE PROBLEM I HAD IS THE COMBINATION OF MY O'LEVEL WHICH ARE ENGLISH, MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS, AND ACCORDING TO THE BROCHURE, THE REQUEST ARE THE FIRST FOUR SUBJECTS AND A SCIENCE SUBJECT, SO CAN I USE THAT ECONOMICS IN PLACE OF THE SCIENCE SUBJECT REQUESTED FOR?this is my email seun_wale2000@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oizapee: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
Please when will unad be selling their pre degree programme form
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2008
Pre degree form will soon be on sale, I will keep u guys posted, my cell 08023821065
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by bamoa: 8:27am On May 07, 2008
please, does anyone know the date of the entrance exam of unad's part time studies? BAMOA
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by bolafancy(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2008
Hi all,

I bought Unad PT Form cos was tired of Jamb and into HND cos I had ND from Yaba Tech. I stay in Lagos currently and also working. I just dont like Lasu PT that was why I bought UNAD. I'm just wondering if I could get a better job in either Ado or Akure to sustain myself and also stay there.

Also anyone know of their PT if they lecture well and also if the calendar is fast, also if they put PT in their Certificate.

grin cool grin cheesy
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Abium: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2008
The sales of Pre Degree forms for the 2008/09 session is on in UNAD. for those who are willing to get the forms, its on now go and get yours now!!!!!!!!1 my cell 07030416583 for more information
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
as far as i am concerned, unad is one of the best places i have reached even though d enviroment is not so conducive.UNAD was rated by NUC as d ninth most sought after university and it was and is d 3rd best state university in nigeria so let anyone say what  he or she likes , great unadites 4 ever, oni oluwole
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
unad na baba
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by stnkate(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
oni
pls tell us the information abt unad post ume etrance examination.pls i really need it.i was on able to call my brother becos he lost his new phone he only call my dad with business line and he studies at unad is dj campo.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2008
hello , u just have to cool down UNAD as not even planned 4 any post ume exam now, all i will tell u is read hard 4 the post ume exams, aim at scoring 60 and above because NUC has told UNAD to accept just 2410 students for 2008/2009 session.in which pre degree students who passed will also be incuded in the 2410students read hard jambites , and UNAD pre degree students are up to 7000 sad sad angry.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oduns(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2008
unad na fuckup school , i was giving adimission but no course. omo find ur level make unad no waste ur time.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2008
sorry boy u were so unlucky may be u did not score up to unad cutoff mark or u fell into d hands of the dupers that roam about universities seeking who to dupe, try hard may GOD help you, amen
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2008
sorry boy u were so unlucky may be  u did not score up to unad cutoff mark or u fell into d hands of the dupers that roam about universities seeking who to dupe, try hard may GOD help you, amen
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by samamos007: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
pls people when is unad admission going to start for 2008/2009 session pls i want to know before is too late or as it started already and pls with the details on how to registar
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Eseumuk: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
PLS DO ANYONE HAVE INFO ABOUT THE POST JAMB DATE FOR ADO EKITI UNIVERSITY 2008.

PLEASE.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
look up
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by carnal: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2008
hadesanjo- well i read ur comment about UNAD even thou i want to agree that we are free to our different opinions, i want to say that i graduated from UNAD '99 set and UNAD has given me every reason to be where i am now (working with one of the biggest multinational oil and gas company in the world) as an engineer who drill oil for the world at large, thou UNAD might not hv given me all the information i need to do my job or be a professional (jus like every 9ja school) but UNAD gave me the foundation,charisma,confidence,strenght,ability,knowledge and etc to be who i am and even go further, i just wish someday i can give somethin back to UNAD no matter hw little to say Gracia (thank u) to the school and system that made me who i am today!
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by blesyne(f): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2008
please,anyone that knows when the post ume examinations for university of ado ekiti 2008/2009 is coming up should pls contact me on my email address; hanniex_luv06@yahoo.com or my phone number 08089161615.thanks
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oyehan(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
hi nairalanders,
please just give me any info on direct entry (unad). and also when they are going to do there post direct entry.thanks

you can reach me through, 07031557188 or charles4eva07@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE UNAD POST UME COMES UP ON 5TH AND 6TH OF AUGUST FOR IST CHOICE 5TH AND FOR 2ND CHOICE CANDIDATES 6TH OF AUGUST
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oyehan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
thanks for your rescent update on UNAD.God bless,

but please is not yet over, just confirm to the time they will be admitting new students and the actual date of post D E examination.

as i await your reply
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by geolabious(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2008
I wish all UNAAB post-ume students 2008/09
The greatest best of luck
And to all my fellow friends I pray you all will be blessed in Jesus Name
To all anonymous people who called me and prayed for me for the great information I provide for them online…May God favored you

I pray for those who that have sited for their POST-Ume or about to or plan to……….
May the almighty God give you the more knowledge and power. Those that are expecting the list of result I pray your name will be the first also me,

Can somebody call me and say AMEN…
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by geolabious(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2008
I wish all UNAAB post-ume students 2008/09
The greatest best of luck
And to all my fellow friends I pray you all will be blessed in Jesus Name
To all anonymous people who called me and prayed for me for the great information I provide for them online…May God favored you

I pray for those who that have sited for their POST-Ume or about to or plan to……….
May the almighty God give you the more knowledge and power. Those that are expecting the list of result I pray your name will be the first also me,

Can somebody call me and say AMEN…

One Love
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by geolabious(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
To all people who choices UNAD as 1st n 2nd uni the post UME date have just be paste on the notice board at 9:25am on 22nd july 2008

It is as follow
The cutoff mark will announce b4 next week Monday
The exams comes up on 5th and 6th of August 2008

If u choose it as ur 1st choice the exam will be on the 5th
While 2nd choice jambite will be 6th

I wish u all best of luck

U can call me on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.