Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (179423 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
ANYBODY with information on UNAD Pre-Degree?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by 2rupatriot: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
Piece of advice to you.if your female and you got an admission to UNAD,pls be careful of some evil lecturers and dean of faculties.They go about having sex with students old enough to be thier daughter.And some naturally stupid students go begging lecturers and dean of faculties with thier sinful body.The eyes of the lord is watching all you evil men in that great institution that your dragging its great name in the mud with your act of blatant immorality.No sinner will ever go unpunished.Guess they saw the video by Idris Abdulkareem(Mr.Lecturer) thats exactly what they would deffinitely end up with!!!
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Sasha009(f): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
Its pathetic to actually say that i graduated from UNAD. I studied psychology from 2000-2006 unad, and I travelled immediately I finished my degree. However I needed to start my masters last year in overseas here and i could not get my results. This is so not fair. I am sure i completed all my course in fact my friend did my clearance for me and they collected my certificate stting i had 2'2 in psychology.
How in hell could they now come around and tell my mom that I didnt do one course? I mean isnt this so weird. my mom went to school to collect my transcript and she was told that i didnt do one course therefore id have to travel about 80000 miles back to nigeria to do it.
This is the most pathetic school ever. i tried speaking to the hod of psy dept but nothing is been done so far. its doing my head in. what do i do in this situation? How could they give me my certificate IF i didnt freaking pass all my exams? I dont get it
UUNAD is the worst school ever. I wouldnt advise my enemy to go there. seems like a waste of my 6 yrs in Uni, how pathetic. Im not gonna give up until this is resolved cause its not my fault.!!!
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by sudo1986: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2009
Please can any body tell me weither UNAD will conduct post UME next year or not, also the quater mark for the next UME because every has dabaru now.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Alxmyr(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2009
Can you hit me on yele_losotu@yahoo.com.
I will be going to UNAD early in January, maybe I can help yu sort out some stuff.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Tare1(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2010
when is unad admission for 2009/2010 going to be out?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babafrayo1: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
abeg anyone with the latest update on  unad admission,should let me know cuz i want to know my fate.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
Anybody know about university of ado-ekiti with affiliation of emmaunel alayande college of education oyo, cheacking result is out {adimssion} , Oro UNAD sumi !, am waiting 4 unad admission too. {babrich39@yahoo.com}
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry Unad is so Crap!!!!!No Update or even any Fresh News on the site so annoying, This Unad is one of Nigeria's Retard Uni
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
Please i want to know if the admission list is out becos someone told me the list is out and i have been searcing through the website and could see no list out yet please if you no any thing please sent to me
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
No anything 4 now,b4 u can get true on till next week, 4 1st batch, all d best
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
@babarich39 does it mean that the first list is out and the second list is coming out next week and how can i check the list 4 first batch is there also a supliementary list after second batch please reply me through this e-mail:makwiniesther@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by unclesamtech(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed NO!, nothing 4 now watch out till next week Friday,1st batch its will come's out, in short am not in school i just called someone there 2 satisfy{update} people in forum.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed NO!, nothing 4 now watch out till next week Friday,1st batch its will come's out, in short am not in school i just called someone there 2 satisfy{update} people in forum.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Ademini: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2010
Plz anyone wit genuine info on unad base on addimission because jamb go soon close so dat we go our stand. A bi mo wi re,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Ademini: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2010
Plz anyone wit genuine info on unad base on addimission list 2009/2010 because jamb go soon close so dat we go know our stand. A bi mo wi re,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2010
If u dont mind 2 send another money you can till collet ume ,So dat if UNAD 4qup you will 1/2 grace next yr, by d poewr of god u wiil gain ur admision ds year & ME too {AMEN},
, babrich39@yahoo.com,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2010
@badrich39 and ademini wats ur post ume grand total?and ur course
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed
I choose Unad too,I had 59.2 and my course is computer sciencewhat are my chances
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Alukstea, I know one tin if GOD say yes- No body can say no ,bacause sometime ur total grade mark he no maen U meed 2 pray, , I pray that this year is your year 2 gain your admission, BIG amen 4r U,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2010
2 U amlos007,any help 4rm U 50.2 total grad mark & business admin , babrich39@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2010
if u r indigine of ekiti,u gat no problem@ badrich, 50 is dere cutoff.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
Anybody know about University of Ado-Ekiti with Affiliation of Emmanuel Alayande Collage of Education Oyo, Cheacking of Result, may be is online,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
10k U amlos007, I will work 2walls it,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Ademini: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
My grand score is 57.3 & am seekin 2 study economics .am an indegine . Tell what are my chances
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by jayl1: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hi bros, i am also curious about UNAD's admission list. My grandtotal is 68.8, and I'm an indigene. I chose UNAD second choice. Gudluck 2 we all. Jay-l
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by jayl1: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
I chose accounting. Pls can anybody asist us by pasting d cut-offs of courses.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by DicksonDonny(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
God! U look bombing,can we be pals
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Ose Jare Ore I wish you Sucess too ooh Babrich39
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2010
grin grin grin CONGRATULATIONS!, 2 all candidates of Ado -Ekiti University with Affiliation of Emmanuel  Alayande College of Education Oyo,
                       has released the Degree Programme Post-Jamb Screening Exam Score and the Cut-Off, I wish all d BEST,
                                                                               cool , babrich39@yahoo.com,  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.