Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! (1991 Views)

The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] / Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
I just read a post on a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3546904/there-way-get-rid-spiritual/5

and someone says spirit spouse should be made an ally! That person should stfu! Here's my candid opinion about this goddam, condemned, moronic sexmaniac biospheric elemental cow.a.r.ds!

Why should you make a spirit wife or husband an ally? , this shi.t.ty as.sho.le who is responsible for your misfortune by causing havoc on your endeavors, through their sexual manipulations on you, sure they are good in that phenomenal aspects. they will never want you to marry an earthly spouse, they'll show you their grievances in your sleep and other apparitions, and they are such a fi.lt.hy cow.ar.d, they can't manifest in the physical and become your spouse, if they can do such nobody will be ranting about them, in fact guys will be happy to have them and forget about all these high-brows, shoulder-raising, money seeking bimbo! Because they appear more beautiful and all what they want is sex sex sex sex sex and more sexxxxxxx. They are fatally a cunning edi.ots, a sex tools infact sex machines, they can give you any form of sexual positions and angles according to your sexual preferences and delights in all ramifications, all in your dreams with no access fee, no, not even a dime, that's the trade of their cur.sed ancestors and they are good in perpetrating their petty lives with it, why not in the physical! Oh grabbatar! These worthless bigots boobs baring, cleavage revealing, bum shaking holly molly scu.m.ba.gs should be giving in conjugal bliss to their pathetic wr.etc.hed syco.path partners who traded on the vague thwarted knowledge that confines their sorry self into endless doom, who knows whether they in-turn change to the nature of our perverted aggressive sex monster after their dissolution into their concocted ephemerals and hunt the enlightened, Enough! I said Enough of this drama! Any wr.etche.d low-life disgusting incorrigible pervert that shows up in my night vision should be ready to be splited into multiples by the great sword of light that cuts down from the Aravat!
sorry if i burn your toes, still aiming for the leg thou!

just a thought! angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by hopefulLandlord: 11:59pm On May 14, 2017
lol, spirit wives/husbands/children etc are very similar to Dementors, Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, father Christmas etc

they're all imaginary

6 Likes

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by hopefulLandlord: 12:01am On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:

I just read a post on a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3546904/there-way-get-rid-spiritual/5

and someone says spirit spouse should be made an ally! That person should stfu! Here's my candid opinion about this goddam, condemned, moronic sexmaniac biospheric elemental cow.a.r.ds!

Why should you make a spirit wife or husband an ally? , this shi.t.ty as.sho.le who is responsible for your misfortune by causing havoc on your endeavors, through their sexual manipulations on you, sure they are good in that phenomenal aspects. they will never want you to marry an earthly spouse, they'll show you their grievances in your sleep and other apparitions, and they are such a fi.lt.hy cow.ar.d, they can't manifest in the physical and become your spouse, if they can do such nobody will be ranting about them, in fact guys will be happy to have them and forget about all these high-brows, shoulder-raising, money seeking bimbo! Because they appear more beautiful and all what they want is sex sex sex sex sex and more sexxxxxxx. They are fatally a cunning edi.ots, a sex tools infact sex machines, they can give you any form of sexual positions and angles according to your sexual preferences and delights in all ramifications, all in your dreams with no access fee, no, not even a dime, that's the trade of their cur.sed ancestors and they are good in perpetrating their petty lives with it, why not in the physical! Oh grabbatar! These worthless bigots boobs baring, cleavage revealing, bum shaking holly molly scu.m.ba.gs should be giving in conjugal bliss to their pathetic wr.etc.hed syco.path partners who traded on the vague thwarted knowledge that confines their sorry self into endless doom, who knows whether they in-turn change to the nature of our perverted aggressive sex monster after their dissolution into their concocted ephemerals and hunt the enlightened, Enough! I said Enough of this drama! Any wr.etche.d low-life disgusting incorrigible pervert that shows up in my night vision should be ready to be splited into multiples by the great sword of light that cuts down from the Aravat!
sorry if i burn your toes, still aiming for the leg thou!

just a thought! grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP wetin happen why you edit?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

OP wetin happen why you edit?
just checking things out arrghhhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Amberon: 5:16am On May 15, 2017
Lol, when ignorant people open their mouths to spill thrash.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
hopefulLandlord:
lol, spirit wives/husbands/children etc are very similar to Dementors, Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, father Christmas etc

they're all imaginary

1 Like

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 6:00am On May 15, 2017
Spirit wives, demons, etc are made for you by your fear. If you let go your fear you won't see them anymore. Xtians and problems are like 5&6. They are the only ones tormented and demented. Hmm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 6:13am On May 15, 2017
@Paulscholari

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 4:1-25
[b]
1. This is for you, teenagers, for you should know it before you clock the age of twenty, so that you do not fall into the errors which shall ruin your life.
2. In your teenage years, you shall experience any or all of these things which I shall mention; you shall have wet dreams, dreaming of sex in your sleep.
3. You shall see yourself flying in your dream when you are seeking freedom from your parents. You shall see yourself eating in the dream also. And sometimes, when you have passed out of a school, you shall see yourself there again in your dream with you past classmates.
4. And your pastors and parents shall interprete your natural dreams to you in a demonized way. For all the elements of your dreams shall be demonized and the messages which they carry shall be turned into scary imagery for you to contend for the rest of your life.
5. Now hear the interpretation of your pastors and religious parents: you have spiritual husband or wife, that is why you have those sex in your dream. You shall have need of deliverance.
6. You are being possessed of the devil, therefore you fly in your dreams. You shall have need of deliverance. You eat in your dreams, therefore you shall have need of deliverance, for the food which you eat in your dreams are not ordinary but demonic.
7. You saw yourself in your former school with your past schoolmates? This is a sign of backwardness, therefore you shall have need of deliverance.
8. Now this is the beginning of fear for a teenager. But this is not supposed to be.
9. Now the truth of the matter is this: all those dreams are the works of nature and there is nothing to fear about them. For when you have wet dreams as a teenager, it is a sign of your sexual maturity.
10. And it is a message of the chemical changes in your body.[/b]
11. And when you fly in your dreams, it is a feeling of what your mind desires while you were awake; for you, thinking that your parents are overprotective, have desired freedom deep down your mind.
12. And the freedom which you could not have in real life has nature given to you in your dream such that you found yourself defying gravity by flying. And you have great joy while you are in the dream, but when you wake up, your religious parents and Pastors destroyed your joy for you.
13. And the dream whereby you eat is a representation of the ideas which flows into your mind while you were awake. Now, this calls for deeper thoughts, rather than getting scared. For if you eat in your dream, it is a call to you by nature that you should digest certain good ideas and work upon them.
14. For teenage minds are capable of achieving great success if they work upon their ideas.
15. Now also, when you dream of seeing yourself again in the school where you have left, this is a call for reflection. For it is only a dream revealing the photo album of your life to you. For your past classmates are missing you and you are missing them also. Therefore nature has brought them into your memory again through dreams.
16. Therefore be happy when you have such dreams. For nature have made it possible for you to see them again after a long while.
17. Now this goes to those who got their successes at the late hours. For he who got admission into the University after trying for many times, hear this; and for you who got a job when you have tried for several times, listen to this. And you who did freedom ceremony after learning a craft, you should know this;
18. You might dream and see yourself go late to an examination. And when you wake up, you panic, saying, the witches and wizards are after me. I say, no. There are no witches or wizards after you, but nature has revealed your emotions to you.
19. For in your waking state, you ponder upon your late success and then you dream of it in another form, taking the shape of going late to an examination or an interview as the case may be.
20. Now this goes to everyone who dreams of a relative or a friend dying. Check your relationship with the person who died in the dream and you can tell if you should take the dream literally or not.
21. For the dreams of death of a friend or relatives are not often literal, but symbolic. For death in dreams could mean change and transformation in reality. Therefore when you dream of your relatives dying, do not panic. For it could be a sign of your distance from the person.
22. For if you are not as close as before to that friend or relative, nature brings to you such dreams of death. This is for you to amend your relationship again.
23. And even some shall see themselves beheading such friend or relative in a dream and they fear that it might happen in reality. But I tell you, it shall not happen. For this is only a picture of how you have distanced yourself from such friend or relative when you could have easily reached to him or her through the Internet and such like.
24. Therefore whenever you have such dream, send a message to such person, saying I love you and I am missing you. But the pastors and religious leaders shall interprete such dream to you in a scary manner. And your problems shall begin from there if you are not aware of this truth.
25. For so have many before you been destroyed by the things which they were told.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On May 15, 2017
Amberon:
Lol, when ignorant people open their mouths to spill thrash.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

okay
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
@Paulscholari

young man, you misconstrue knowledge. Am not here to fret words with you. have you been able to see beyond the natural.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
young man, you misconstrue knowledge. Am not here to fret words with you. have you been able to see beyond the natural.
yes, I see beyond the supernatural, and I can assure you that no supernatural thing can touch the hair of the head of any human being, let alone tormenting them. It is only our fear that torments us, nothing more. There is nothing like devil, there is nothing like demon, there are ghosts but they are just going about their own businesses in their own afterlives and they can't touch a human being. Anybody who feels that he is tormented is actually being tormented by his own fear, nothing more. Let go your fears and your problems are over.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
yes, I see beyond the supernatural, and I can assure you that no supernatural thing can touch the hair of the head of any human being, let alone tormenting them. It is only our fear that torments us, nothing more. There is nothing like devil, there is nothing like demon, there are ghosts but they are just going about their own businesses in their own afterlives and they can't touch a human being. Anybody who feels that he is tormented is actually being tormented by his own fear, nothing more. Let go your fears and your problems are over.
mtcheww!!! arrant nonsense!! fatal gibberish!!! even your politicians are capable of putting your whole country in torments.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
mtcheww!!! arrant nonsense!! fatal gibberish!!! even your politicians are capable of putting your whole country in torments.
Politicians put our country in physical torment by inventing poverty by not circulating resources. Fear is a psychological torment and you term it demon, devil etc.

DOCTUFOS: Eta-n-tagba 31:1-3

1. Poverty is a human invention.
2. The resources of nature can go round and remain for twenty generations after.
3. So why do humans blame God consciousness for their own inability to circulate the resources among themselves to ensure that there are no poor people?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
tah!! Nonsensical! Haven't you see people terrified from their dreams! You said you've seen beyond the supernatural, seeing that a dead body can't be tormented, what is being tormented in the physical body..psychology? Lolz....
OtemAtum:
Politicians put our country in physical torment by inventing poverty by not circulating resources. Fear is a psychological torment and you term it demon, devil etc.

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 6:23pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
tah!! Nonsensical! Haven't you see people terrified from their dreams! You said you've seen beyond the supernatural, seeing that a dead body can't be tormented, what is being tormented in the physical body..psychology? Lolz....

Human beings cannot be tormented by any supernatural being. We are untouchable. We humans can only torment our own selves through fear. For example, if I (a human being) want to torment somebody to death, I will go with fetish stuffs eg snail shells, snake skin, cowries, shells, gourd, calabash which are all ordinary. Then I will come to you window and start saying, you Lagbaja the son of Tamedu, hear me today. Wherever you go, it is me you should be seeing...bla, bla, bla...

Now the torment begins: for an atheist, he would say, Sidon there and be talking rubbish grin abeg commot for my window jare.

But for a spiricoco, you will start hearing die, die, die by fire! Jesus! Jehovah! Die by fire!
Then I the tormentor would smile and say mission accomplished, because I know that the spiricoco has actually believed in my ordinary incantations and fetish but ordinary objects to be carrying power.

Then at night while I am sleeping soundly and snoring fonfon, my spiricoco brother or sister would be busy yelling on the top of her voice at the sound of anything she doesn't use to pay attention to before my declarations. The wall Gecko will now be appearing like the agents sent from me. The ants who are carrying their sugars jejely will now look demonic. Mama Shile cat which has become a tout would now scare my dear spirococo whenever he or she steps out in the night. She will shout JESUS in capital letter cheesy
Then when he or she goes to bed, his fear in the waking state would have been made into a scary image in his dream. And he would shout JESUS to chase the fear(scary image) away. And if nature really wants to make a twist out of my victim, that period sleep paralysis would occur. Then continuously like that, my spiricoco person would be running from pillar to post for deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Human beings cannot be tormented by any supernatural being. We are untouchable. We humans can only torment our own selves through fear. For example, if I (a human being) want to torment somebody to death, I will go with fetish stuffs eg snail shells, snake skin, cowries, shells, gourd, calabash which are all ordinary. Then I will come to you window and start saying, you Lagbaja the son of Tamedu, hear me today. Wherever you go, it is me you should be seeing...bla, bla, bla...

Now the torment begins: for an atheist, he would say, Sidon there and be talking rubbish grin abeg commot for my window jare.

But for a spiricoco, you will start hearing die, die, die by fire! Jesus! Jehovah! Die by fire!
Then I the tormentor would smile and say mission accomplished, because I know that the spiricoco has actually believed in my ordinary incantations and fetish but ordinary objects to be carrying power.

Then at night while I am sleeping soundly and snoring fonfon, my spiricoco brother or sister would be busy yelling on the top of her voice at the sound of anything she doesn't use to pay attention to before my declarations. The wall Gecko will now be appearing like the agents sent from me. The ants who are carrying their sugars jejely will now look demonic. Mama Shile cat which has become a tout would now scare my dear spirococo whenever he or she steps out in the night. She will shout JESUS in capital letter cheesy
Then when he or she goes to bed, his fear in the waking state would have been made into a scary image in his dream. And he would shout JESUS to chase the fear(scary image) away. And if nature really wants to make a twist out of my victim, that period sleep paralysis would occur. Then continuously like that, my spiricoco person would be running from pillar to post for deliverance.

hahaha hahaha hahaha! hahaha hahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, lmaoh, you such a clown mehn! Man you damn wrong! You thinking like a child, well I like that child's faith. Using your Analogy, let's say the Spiricoco decided to record your gibberish while at his window, took some nice pictures of you while you are posing with your decorated calabash behind his window, then pretend as if something is wrong with him and report you to the police then sue you to court, do you know that you are already done for by the time he presents all those evidence against you! Why do you attempt to create fear if you believe it doesn't exist. fear is the harbinger of evil, and evil exist in all forms and elements of life, just as good, even the water you drink to quench thirst can kill you!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
hahaha hahaha hahaha! hahaha hahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, lmaoh, you such a clown mehn! Man you damn wrong! You thinking like a child, well I like that child's faith. Using your Analogy, let's say the Spiricoco decided to record your gibberish while at his window, took some nice pictures of you while you are posing with your decorated calabash behind his window, then pretend as if something is wrong with him and report you to the police then sue you to court, do you know that you are already done for by the time he presents all those evidence against you! Why do you attempt to create fear if you believe it doesn't exist. fear is the harbinger of evil, and evil exist in all forms and elements of life, just as good, even the water you drink to quench thirst can kill you!
What will your spiricoco friend tell the police that I did to him? Do you know they don't believe in juju in the court of law or police station? And when I say I am staying behind the window, I am actually talking about a face me I face you Windows which we both shared almost in common. Again as I say, no spirit can touch a human being(dem no born them). We human beings can touch one another with our actions. Let go fear, you are good to go.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by hopefulLandlord: 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

well said!!!

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
What will your spiricoco friend tell the police that I did to him? Do you know they don't believe in juju in the court of law or police station? And when I say I am staying behind the window, I am actually talking about a face me I face you Windows which we both shared almost in common. Again as I say, no spirit can touch a human being(dem no born them). We human beings can touch one another with our actions. Let go fear, you are good to go.
they believe in evidence, guy think straight and drop all this your logical delusions
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 9:30pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
they believe in evidence, guy think straight and drop all this your logical delusions
Evidence that my calabash has juju or what
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Evidence that my calabash has juju or what
with all the gibberish you were saying while at his window!!!!!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 9:39pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
with all the gibberish you were saying while at his window!!!!!
I haven't heard any court case like that or any police case like that.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
sure you dont read law nor are you a lawyer!!!! if the evidence against you back up his claims sure you're done for. why create fear, when the law of the land abhors it seeing is similitude brings evil which they strive to keep off the land.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
sure you dont read law nor are you a lawyer!!!! if the evidence against you back up his claims sure you're done for. why create fear, when the law of the land abhors it seeing is similitude brings evil which they strive to keep off the land.
Well... what I narrate up there is what the so-called witches and wizards are doing to scare you spiricocos to bondage. I don't do such, just trying to let you know how the sheep are suffering physical and psychological attacks, calling them spiritual attacks. Once again, one billion so-called demons(imagery made by fear) can't have power more than those who know that they don't exist.
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Well... what I narrate up there is what the so-called witches and wizards are doing to scare you spiricocos to bondage. I don't do such, just trying to let you know how the sheep are suffering physical and psychological attacks, calling them spiritual attacks. Once again, one billion so-called demons(imagery made by fear) can't have power more than those who know that they don't exist.
lolzzzz, go ahead and frame your ignorance, even the Law knows ignorance is not an excuse!!!
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 10:32pm On May 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
lolzzzz, go ahead and frame your ignorance, even the Law knows ignorance is not an excuse!!!
Now back to the topic, if I experience spirit wife in my dream, I will be happy and make her my one and only wife. I will love and cherish her till death do us part.grin I don't know why they don't come for us who would have loved such experience. They only love going for Christians who are scared of them. This life sef grin
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Deicide: 3:02am On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

they're all imaginary
Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by GoodMuyis(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

There is actually offences like
=> Illegal Possession of Juju and Witchcraft
=> Witchcraft Practices and other related matters

I saw it in a police station when I went to report case of my stolen Laptop. I wanted to Take Picture of it but... I dont want to end my journey inside cell

Reference link
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-PartIII-IV.htm

Scroll Down to Chapter 20
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 10:37am On May 16, 2017
GoodMuyis:

There is actually offences like
=> Illegal Possession of Juju and Witchcraft
=> Witchcraft Practices and other related matters

I saw it in a police station when I went to report case of my stolen Laptop. I wanted to Take Picture of it but... I dont want to end my journey inside cell

Reference link

Have they included it in the Constitution yet?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Paulscholari(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2017
They have no need for you, they seek for the enlightened, neither can they be married to, they only seek the misfortunes of their prey
OtemAtum:
Now back to the topic, if I experience spirit wife in my dream, I will be happy and make her my one and only wife. I will love and cherish her till death do us part.grin I don't know why they don't come for us who would have loved such experience. They only love going for Christians who are scared of them. This life sef grin
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Have they included it in the Constitution yet?

Reference link
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by OtemAtum: 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
They have no need for you, they seek for the enlightened, neither can they be married to, they only seek the misfortunes of their prey

The enlightened or the gullible? How come Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Tai Solarin the enlightened didn't experience them or they did but it didn't give them concern as it is giving you people?
Re: Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
those spirits are from the marine kingdom. Their default appearance is snake,but the take on the appearance of sexy lady or handsome man when coming into your dream. They cause lack of affection to opposite sex. Delay or unable to marry by giving you spirit of anger to put of suitors or covering your face spiritually with ugly mask.encourage masturbation.they are there when you masturbate,though you can't see them. Cause weak erection or premature ejaculation if you fall into the hands of the jealous ones. Cause you to sleep with different people daily if you fall into the hands of the spirit spouse that sees you just as a intimacy gadget.you think you are sleeping with different men/women,but its the same spirit you are sleeping with. It enters those women/men and use their sex organ or body to sleep with you physically. Spiritual spouse can start manifesting physically and having physical sex with you if you grant them the spiritual legal right to do so. I'm talking out of personal experience. I have seen all this things . People worship python where I came from. All this things are very common . A lot of people are suffering from it,but too shy to talk or have been deceive to believe its their imagination.they can also give you wealth with strings attached to it in the form of covenant and agreement .this agreement automatically assign spiritual spouse to your generations yet unborn .for more advise whatsap +27614955973

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Net Worth, Birthdays | 2017| 2018 Prophecies / Methuselah Died In The Great Flood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.