Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers (3348 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Etisalat ZTE MF83M Modem / Help Unlock ZTE MTN Modem / Unlocked Mtn Glo Etisalat Spectranet Swift Mifi Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by Samson1104(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2017
We negotiate the price, you send me your modem imel number and transfer the agreed fee. Then i send the unlocking number.

1 Like

Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by Phemysam19(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Samson1104:
We negotiate the price, you send me your modem imel number and transfer the agreed fee. Then i send the unlocking number.
Hello sir Samson, I want to know if you're still rendering this service (modem cracking). I will need your help soon.
Thanks.
Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by Samson1104(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Phemysam19:

Hello sir Samson, I want to know if you're still rendering this service (modem cracking). I will need your help soon.
Thanks.

yeah bro, I am still rendering the service

1 Like

Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by ubeedominic(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
How much is the fee for the stuff
Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by Phemysam19(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samson1104:

yeah bro, I am still rendering the service
I will quote you, whenever I got the modem. Thanks.
And I also want to ask the one you think is better btw a ZTE/HUAWEI.
Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by Samson1104(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Phemysam19:
I will quote you, whenever I got the modem. Thanks. And I also want to ask the one you think is better btw a ZTE/HUAWEI.
hauwei is more easier to crack

1 Like

Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by lionshare: 4:22am On May 17, 2020
Samson1104:

Can you crack new spectranet zoom cpe zlt p21....?

How much ?

LMK
Re: Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers by ememibies: 6:29pm On May 12, 2021
Pls I want to crack my airtel wifi also

(1) (Reply)

256GB, 512GB Laptop Solid State Drive (SSD) Now Available In Our Store / Price Reviewed: Giveaway 30k. Hp 250 G3 500/4gb Intel Laptop Pc For Sale / I Am Looking For Nigerian Database For Email Marketing Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.